It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Level BS #6: Global Warming, SWAT Raid over Tweets, Texas School Textbooks, and more...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Our sixth episode tones things down a bit, and focuses on a topic on which we can all agree: Global Warming! We take a look at the "climate change" protest that went on in New York City a couple days ago, and expose lots of hypocrisy in the process. We also take a look at the unbelievable events of someone being raided by a SWAT team over impolite Tweets in Peoria, Illinois. Texas continues to define the idea that everything is bigger in Texas, especially the STUPID when it comes to education. Also, the Satanist Black Mass in Oklahoma City was the source for some prime and hilarious Next Level BS. And yeah, we know some of you prefer the term "climate change" over "global warming," we just like screwing with you.

Follow Next Level BS on Twitter @theNLBS

Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Check us out on DailyMotion

Or, just go to the website: www.theNLBS.com

edit on 23-9-2014 by theNLBS because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2014 by theNLBS because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Video removed by user.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
Video removed by user.

It was there! I just finished watching it.......Pretty damn funny!

Joe might have a career as a comedian if he keeps it up!

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

What happened there I wonder?

Carried off by the ATS elves into a dark forest, never to be seen again? Hijacked by the NSA for no particular reason, spawning six seasons of a disingenuous, part conspiracy comedy, part procedural drama starring that fellow from Human Target?

Or just a technical fault perhaps?

Either way, hope to see the video soon!

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Everyone knows its chem trails....

Or
Obama ha ha ha ha

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I beg to differ.

I think the church of climatology hacked NLBS to get their revenge.

They don't like their dirty laundry being aired.
edit on 23-9-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Sorry folks, there's an issue with the YouTube video that happened after this thread was posted. We're re-uploading, it'll be available in a couple more minutes.

Sorry!

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Corrected video is up.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

Well done sir!

I found the entire episode sincerely entertaining. The resounding hypocrisy of the marching, and the absolute nonsense in Texas regarding changes to the their educational standard were particularly interesting!

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Could you not swear (cuss) so much or is this part of the NLBS? it's almost like you think it's cool or something???

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

Right on, that's a fair and balanced video

SWAT teams called to raid private homes based on twitter posts....wow!

Subscribed!
edit on 23-9-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Keep on cussing NLBS.

Exercise that god given right to express oneself.

When dealing with politics colorful language is most appropriate.

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. In Defense of Women (1918)

en.wikiquote.org...

Sticks and stone may break my bones, but words will never harm anyone.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
About the Global Warming protest...

It may have started out as a Global Warming protest, but it didn't end as one. When people see protesters, they find any excuse to join in and start protesting about whatever they want. Most people there probably didn't know the reason for the protest half way into it. Half of those people there were holding anti-war signs...

Its funny to think about a "Global Warming" protest turning the city into a trash pit, and call all the protesters hypocrites, and call it all BS. But the real BS is people piggybacking on protests to shout their own agenda which has nothing to do with the original protest. Making everyone look like idiots.
edit on 23-9-2014 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

Can you grow up? They are just words. They are not even bad, you have just been raised to think they are. It's not the 1950s anymore.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

Yeah well considering the US government ALREADY has the power of regulation.

And created governmental agencies called the EPA .

Passed legislation called the clean air act long ago.

Already regulates business to the extent it is now cheaper to do business elsewhere like China( big time polluter).

Passed EPA regulations on evil big oil that's biggest effect was creating the worlds only trillion oil company Petro China.

Something that was virtually unheard of in the recent past.

The only thing the global warming crowd is about is state totalitarianism.

Trying to take more power, and control over our lives.

For those of us who are paying attention ALREADY have.

And that is next level bull snip.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
another solid episode. you and your 15 commandments.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Great episode!

As to the march, well, with 400,000 people descending and all those water cups, coffee and whatnot, I doubt there were enough san-o-lets and thus the pee. I mean really, its all-natural, right?? (sarcasm)

Won't defend the trash. Won't defend clueless people. I will defend sound climate science and the desire to tilt the environmental balance back into...well, balance... (ducks in case of thrown objects or flames...) I think burning stuff and making radioactive soup is a very crude (pun intended) way to run a planet. But that's just me.

Anyway - keep up the good work!

peace,
AB

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: proob4
Could you not swear (cuss) so much or is this part of the NLBS? it's almost like you think it's cool or something???

Sorry proob4 for using your comment as a springboard. No offense meant.

Joe: thanks for toning down the method of delivery from the first test episodes.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
another solid episode. you and your 15 commandments.

Its his way above top secret score, it has caused him to slow down a bit.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Excellent show Joe!

I am glad that this seems to be something ATS is going to stick with instead of just testing it and giving up on it. As much as many of us detest change, one must occasionally accept it to stay valid and make a profit so this site continues to exist for all of us and those to come.

I think you guys are doing a great job.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join