It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It’s all scripted! Ebola outbreak and rapid vaccine response clearly scripted. US Gov owns patent!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: wishes

I agree, blaming Africa and African people because we have diseases like ebola and HIV that are link to Africa is just very silly and naïve.

It has nothing to do with the people, taking into consideration that Ebola and a type of HIV has been found in primate for a long time.

The question that we most ask is why is now infecting humans, why is crossing species, my conspirators mind tells me that it has to do with testing and experimenting with the original diseases in monkeys, taking into consideration that their DNA is so similar to humans.

This bring the question of intension or just plain stupidity and accident.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: antoinemarionette

that patent refers to a variety of ebola that could be potentially used as a vaccine. the outbreak is only as VALUABLE as the cost and distribution of the vaccine they will sell to make billions. that's why our leaders and owners are more pig than human imo.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Just like in every zombie apocalypse movie, the humans argue while the virus spreads. The virus doesn't sleep. While you are arguing and pointing fingers of blame, Ebola just keeps playing the game.

Time is running out. Tick, tock. Tick, tock.

edit on 24-9-2014 by windwaker because: typo

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Right now companies like Greenway Health are doing their damnedest to get a federal vaccination API standardized and accepted.

When the ACA was being rammed down our throats I feared dependency would lead to government mandated vaccinations.

Watching the Ebola fear campaign develop, and personally knowing people involved in getting the vaccination API (message spec) running through the health industry, I now feel comfortable saying I was and am right.

Mandatory vaccinations, of everyone not just the kids, are coming, sooner rather than later and it’s software and certifications like these below mandating hospitals and clinics get in line or be shut down:

www.greenwayhealth.com...
www.greenwayhealth.com...

www.healthit.gov...

Specifically there’s a big push right now in regards to getting this compliance met as soon as possible:
www.cdc.gov...

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: boogeywoogey

originally posted by: antoinemarionette
a reply to: boogeywoogey

Why does it always seem to be the angry, name calling, naysayer who is the first to respond to any thread? This seems to be highly systematic and strongly suggests paid shillery

But even if that is not the case, your reference to an entire continent of human beings as dirty and educated only exposes your own ignorance.

I sincerely hope this comment will be duly deleted by mods.

Okay I apologize.

They are extremely hygenic and eat a normal diet.

That is why ebola has run rampant. (makes sense.)

Even if you weren't being sarcastic, this post still demonstrates the problem...referring to a whole continent of people as a 'they' which can be characterized in a single way...that's the problem...kind of like people who talk about the 'savages' who live in the Middle East...seeing entire areas or groups of people as a single entity, this has been the cause of much evil in this world.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Jesus, things keep getting stranger by the day . Last weeks topic was what does human taste like, this week we find out that our U.S. govt owns the ebola patient. Beam me up scotty, all social structures here have given way to insanity.

edit on 25-9-2014 by kingsquirel because: phone

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
If the US has a patent on the Ebola virus, wouldn't that mean the virus is their creation? Can you patent something you did not create?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: WildCatWilly
If the US has a patent on the Ebola virus, wouldn't that mean the virus is their creation? Can you patent something you did not create?

You can't patent human genes. So why are genetic testing companies getting sued?

There are a lot of legal work arounds to the Supreme Court's decision against human genes being patented. If they can legally own the virus that a human being is infected with, that is tantamount to owning the human being, in my view.
edit on 25-9-2014 by antoinemarionette because: typo

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Wait a second! Wasn't the vaccine created in Canada lol???

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Why is that hard to comprehend? The patent is on the genetics just like Monsanto does with its seeds. Now asking if that should be allowed is another question altogether.... a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

edit on 25-9-2014 by wyrmboy12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold
Well if they own the patent, then maybe the family of those who died of Ebola can sue the US government now for damages or negligence of there product.

Not like they would win even if they actually had a case, or if they could find the slickest lawyer around to take it up, it wouldn't make a dent in the virtual armies of lawyers the government would employ and have at there disposal.

But it would be hilarious to see it on the news or ATS one day... Just imagine the headlines.

What good is a Patent on a disease?

Oh it probably has its uses, though it would likely have more uses if they have the cure as well, a vaccine not being a cure is however the next best thing.
edit on 8pmThursdaypm252014f4pmThu, 25 Sep 2014 20:29:27 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Slightly unimpressed with the amount of bickering I've read.

This topic is interesting... And scary. Let's face it, the way the world is today I wouldn't be at all surprised if this was planned out years in advance. Here's to hoping it doesn't spread to dramatically - Killing a few innocent people in and around Africa would be such a let down to them if this was planned to kill thousands... if not millions.

I don't know who to trust anymore. I don't want to be one of "those" guys... But the obvious corruption sickens me no end... And the fact we're ruled by governments who we don't have any qualms in believing they'd kill us all off baffles me. You'd think we'd have had a revolution by now.

I was trying to educate myself a little using these posts (some are great) but the majority has just been back and forth cattiness.

edit on 26-9-2014 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MrConspiracy
A wise man once told me "trust no one" - meaning to do your own research and come to your own conclusions about "everything" because he said everything is a lie: black is white, up is down.

I'm posting some work from Dr. Len Horowitz - I have seen him personally make presentations and find him to be passionate and apparently very much knows what he's talking about re these viruses and in his interviews has said some very interesting things about the african leaders being bought off to not do anything for the people. The political agenda around "human beings" is far reaching -most people cannot even fathom the degree to which it goes, they think it makes a difference 'who' is elected. Anyway, here's some infor from Len Horowitz who has been talking about these viruses for decades.

Here's the first 7 chapters of his book "AIDS and EBOLA - Nature's Accident or Intentional?" from the bibliotecapleyades.net website (which if anyone hasn't discovered them is a mega huge warehouse for tons and tons of information).
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I got Chapter 21 of that book emailed to me from him a few weeks ago as part of his promo but it's in a PDF file and I can't manipulate it - if anyone can and wants to get/post it her send me a PM and I'll send it to you, thanks. It's titled "Marburg, Ebola and Chilling Propaganda in The Hot Zone" (meaning Africa).

He is very good at piecing together the chain of people involved in these things. This book has been out for many years, is not a recent publication.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join