It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It’s all scripted! Ebola outbreak and rapid vaccine response clearly scripted. US Gov owns patent!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
If the US can allow the Tuskeegee Experiment back in 1930, this DOES NOT AND SHOULD NOT SURPRISE ANYONE!!!
Refer to the sanctioned Medical Apartheid against the blacks in the country since slavery for more details.
Why are people questioning the nefarious nature of the US? Since when have these idiots been anything more than evil against people who buck them?

Nothing to see here...paid shills and idiots talking about NOTHING....real thinkers grasp the situation...now everybody move on...

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ArchPlayer

There will always be those who deny the obvious, even as it bites their collective asses!

In the information age, how ignorant can you get???

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atzil321
a reply to: DigitalJedi805

You have clearly dismissed the option of the virus being intentionally spread to generate revenue

West Africa is one of the poorest places on the planet. Not really much of a diabolic plan is it?

Poor areas produce more children. Can't not reign that area in when you want to control the population.

“The future of humanity is increasingly African,” says a report by the UN children’s agency to be issued on Tuesday(Aug. 12 2014), based on revised population forecasts that reveal an unprecedented demographic shift this century.

Africa accounted for only 9 per cent of the world’s population in 1950, but by the end of this century about 40 per cent of all humans (and nearly half of all children) will be African, heralding one of the fastest and most radical demographic changes in history, the report says. Source

Other continents are seeing slow birth rates... hmm wonder why... (hint: developed and developing nations)

Plus there are resources:

Africa has a large quantity of natural resources including oil, diamonds, gold, iron, cobalt, uranium, copper, bauxite, silver, petroleum and cocoa beans, but also woods and tropical fruits. Much of its natural resources are undiscovered or barely harnessed. Having a low human density, for a long period of time Africa has been colonized by more dynamic groups, exploiting African resources. Some economists[who?] have talked about the 'scourge of raw materials', large quantities of rare raw materials putting Africa under heavy pressures and tensions, leading to wars and slow development. Despite these abundance of natural resources, claims suggest that many Western nations like the United States, Canada, France and the United Kingdom as well as emerging economic powerhouses like China often exploit Africa's natural resources today, causing most of the value and money from the natural resources to go to the West and East Asia rather than Africa, further causing the poverty in Africa.[1]
-Source
edit on 23-9-2014 by dreamingawake because: are

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Don't forget that Africa also have the highest HIV population in the world in the age range between (15-49) years old with areas between 15-50 % rate of infection.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I guess this means that anyone who contracts ebola can sue the U.S. government? If this was any other patented thing you could sue the patent owner if you get injured or die from their product or other patented item.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: dreamingawake

Don't forget that Africa also have the highest HIV population in the world in the age range between (15-49) years old with areas between 15-50 % rate of infection.

And am guessing mass opposition towards help for disease because of how they have been living under corruption for so long.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Yes, and what does that have to do with American ownership of the ebola virus?

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

If they survive, they can hit them with a law suit.

Good point.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: antoinemarionette

Have to do a lot, have you seen US holding a patent for HIV vaccine? you know if you will do some research on your own you will see that Africa Ebola and HIV have a lot of in common, people are dying, but nobody cares, but alas now US is holding a patent on Ebola.

Research means an approach of all angles, that is why discussions and debates are all about.

It helps keep the threads open and rolling my friend.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
If the US owns ebola does that mean they can be healed liable for the deaths?

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I came across this interview of Dave Hodges by Hagmann & Hagmann about Ebola and its patents for the virus as well as effective vaccinations. In this interview he starts talking about it around 39 minutes:
www.youtube.com...

The Crucell global biopharmaceutical company website he refers to is:
crucell.com...

He claims the doctors were brought back to the US because of the patent 'domain'. These guys (government, military, pharmaceuticals, multinationals) operate in the dark for a reason. As I've said before, there is no reason for anyone on this planet to be hungry or ill... yet billions are. It's all a political 'game' to them. They have the means to help or hinder all life on this planet - it's painfully obvious what direction they choose to go.

From his website, here's an article about ownership of the patent along with the patent information:
www.thecommonsenseshow.com... /

I don't believe all this Ebola comes from a couple animals. They created AIDS (see The Strecker Memorandum, an excellent breakdown of the virus). search.yahoo.com...

People ask "why" would they do that to populations - why did they give AIDS to blacks and gays in the first place (and claim it came from a monkey bite)? Least favorite populations, let's infect them and see how well it goes. They don't think like us - they have no compassion or care about people's suffering, is obvious by the state of these countries.

There is no reason other than intention to 'not' be in full force everywhere helping this get under control. They 'know' what to do to stop its spread. They have the means to ensure all health workers are protected and that everyone can be cared for yet it isn't happening. I personally believe it's intended to decimate these people and let it run amok until they're good and ready to stop it.

As far as Ebola being airborne.... here's an article suggesting it "is" (which is logical to me as it is known it jumped species through air and last I checked we are a species and could very well be susceptible to it too):

With so many questions still remaining as to how folks like Dr. Rick Sacra, who never even treated Ebola patients, somehow managed to contract the supposedly non-airborne disease, the University of Minnesota’s Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy (CIDRAP) has issued new guidelines recommending that all front-line health workers be outfitted with full respirators, a recommendation which suggests that Ebola could very well have gone airborne.

rinf.com... ativeNewsMediaDailyBreakingNews+%28RINF+Alternative+News+Media%3A+Daily+Breaking+News%29
edit on 24-9-2014 by wishes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

"Bushmeat - from animals such as bats, antelopes, porcupines and monkeys - is a. Bushmeat – from animals such as bats, antelopes, porcupines and monkeys "

yeah,,,but hey reality is so much harder too accept,,,

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: antoinemarionette
a reply to: NavyDoc

The patent " claims U.S. government ownership over all variants of Ebola " -- not just the vaccine.

The gene.

..."the patent also claims ownership over any and all Ebola viruses which are “weakened” or “killed,” meaning the United States government is literally claiming ownership over all Ebola vaccines" as well as the Ebola gene itself.

Please note:

The controversy went all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court which ultimately ruled that human genes cannot be patented. But the Supreme Court decision actually protected patents on gene sequences for viruses and other pathogens.

Okay, so you didn't understand the patent verbiage then. The gene sequences are for those used in the vaccine.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: wishes

NavyDoc, please see Wishes excellent post.

Wishes, that was an great exposé of workings behind the ebola story. When we look at 7 poorest countries in the world, they all happen to be in West Africa. We immediately assume therefore that there must be something wrong with Africans. They don't eat the right foods, they're ignorant and dirty. That is the image that our "owners" want us to have of them, so when it's time to create a dreaded disease that spreads worldwide, we can always point the finger at those dirty, ignorant Africans. Right Bobathome?

The psychopaths that concocted this plan have complete control of our perception of the disease as well as a legal patent to possess it and to possess us.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Wishes, that was an great exposé of workings behind the ebola story. When we look at 7 poorest countries in the world, they all happen to be in West Africa. We immediately assume therefore that there must be something wrong with Africans. They don't eat the right foods, they're ignorant and dirty. That is the image that our "owners" want us to have of them, so when it's time to create a dreaded disease that spreads worldwide, we can always point the finger at those dirty, ignorant Africans. Right Bobathome?

The psychopaths that concocted this plan have complete control of our perception of the disease as well as a legal patent to possess it and to possess us.

fact
Ebola resouviours,are present in Bushmeat.
ie: bats, antelopes, porcupines and monkeys.

so what does "ignorant and dirty",,, have to do with anything,
,other than your racial inflections.??

at those dirty, ignorant Africans,,,shame on you!

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

It wasn't a great expose, it was a bunch of unfounded and loosely connected suppositions.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome
so what does "ignorant and dirty",,, have to do with anything,
,other than your racial inflections.??

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc
Without the privilege of a doctorate degree, labs and first hand experience, most of us are left with quoting other sources for 'everything'. That being said, I believe Dr. Strecker's analysis on the creation of the AIDS virus.

Has Ebola been proven to "not" be transmittable through air? Or is it assumed to not be so? I have no idea, and ultimately I don't think it really matters because of its level 4 classification anyway. I would agree what I posted is not an expose, but I think it is a little more than "unfounded" and "loosely" connected suppositions. All is not as it seems in main stream media and government "official" statements.

There are no independent corporations - they are all "in it" together. When you (general you, not you specifically) dig below the layers the rabbit hole is ridiculously deep and insidious. At one point in my life (a few decades ago) I researched the New World Order for more than ten years with the full intention of discovering it is "not" true - however all roads led conclusively that indeed it is true and that the seemingly chaos and conflict we see on the news is nothing more than smoke and mirrors and games "They" play out. We are the pawns, we are disposable, our lives do not matter, we have only the illusion of freedom and rights.

I neither have the time or inclination to spend days/weeks piecing together the ebola connection to the NWO/Illuminati/Shadow Government, whatever you want to call it. But I am absolutely sure it can be tracked to them because nothing of any consequence that happens on this planet is independent of their will. Nothing. That much I am absolutely sure of.

"They" own dna patents left, right and center (Monsanto is an easy example) - they have for decades. We are property to them, all of us. It just depends on what game they're playing who's up for decimation. When you go far enough up any of the ladders you find a common "top".

"They" could stop this pandemic in a heartbeat but don't. Why? Like I said, they don't think like we do. There are excellent interviews with Aaron Russo who was befriended by one of the Rockefellers (can't remember which one). He was told about the enslavement coming upon the human race and offered an out - when he asked Rockefeller why he would want to harm people Rockefeller replied "Why would you care about them?"

Many, many people have offered pieces of the puzzle and when pieced together reveal something I've yet to see remotely portrayed in science fiction films. Things are not as they appear to be. We are lied to every minute of every day. We were had before we were born. We have many masters we will never see but they are there.

So yes, it is all but impossible to "prove" beyond a doubt anything taken off the internet or from other sources including places like CDC. But it is all we have and we have to connect the dots and look at the actions, not the words of the governments.

Can anyone really doubt that if there were sufficient medical personnel dispatched along with all necessary medical supplies this would be stopped? Money is an illusion, it is always an excuse to not fund whatever is not supported, like famine but there's trillions annually for military.

They've done nothing about Fukushima either - these crises scream something afoul going on.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

I believe antoinemarionette was relaying what thoughts about Africans are perpetuated, not what she personally believes. A LOT of people will erroneously presume the Africans have brought this upon themselves for one excuse or another, like they lack sanitation (implying its their fault) or its because they eat bush meat. The reality is no people I know of "want" to live in poverty and struggle on a daily basis - and it comes back down to governments NOT providing for them. If they lack sanitation its because the government is not doing a good job, not from any fault of their own but most people won't put the responsibility where it really belongs, they just repeat what others say.

There was the african leaders summit in the USA in the beginning of August - timely coincidence? Dunno - some leaders didn't go because of the Ebola outbreak but does that make any sense?!? If I was a leader of a country and had an opportunity to get international help for a crisis you bet I'd go to the meeting. Dr. Len Horowitz has claimed to have had a personal conversation with a close relative of one of the leaders who admitted they are paid off to not do anything. Again, I do not know if these claims are "absolute" truth, but I do know they align with my understanding of the world we live in.

Ebola may very well be in bushmeat - but that doesn't explain why this pandemic hasn't happened before, or why there's two types happening at the same time, or why there's no "real" help to thwart it. Can't remember where I read it, but read that the reason many Africans are fearful of the medical help is because they believe it came from them, not bushmeat. It could be some people got vaccinated before the outbreak and voila, Ebola happens. I don't know and am not claiming any of this as factual. But I am HIGHLY suspicious of anything that takes out a lot of "life" and allowed to go on and on and on.

Create a crisis and then offer a solution - it is their modus operandi. Terrorist attack on the twin towers? No problem, just install TSA and DHS agents "everywhere" to grope and take blood and stop you on the highway - yeah, we're "so" dangerous... yet the southern border is wide open bringing in all kinds of disease.

www.voanews.com...

It's all blah blah rhetoric that never really "helps" the people.
edit on 24-9-2014 by wishes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

I have African ancestry and yes, I was being VERY sarcastic!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join