It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Common Sense Renewed (Georgia Guidestones "Manual")

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
What i find interesting is the increased number of people/threads on ATS the past several days, either supporting or defending the NWO/Illuminati. Very odd that. There seem to be a concentrated few who seems to think differently than the norm. I asked about shills on this website, and was pretty much told that people could post whatever they wanted, as it was 'free speech.' Yet ATS censors things all the time, with little to no warning, and with little to often no explanation. Seems rather off that some things are allowed to ride, and other things aren't...

As to the OP: I keep thinking that if the World is going to end, it will be in a rockets red glare... as the nukes drop. I hope I am wrong. I will not be running, there is no place to run. Hopefully I will have a beer in one hand, a pipe in the other, and be lucky enough to see one of the missiles as it hits the old AFB about 3 blocks away.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

then I suppose your family will be first to volunteer for the "culling" eh?

It is not my problem when SOME people read something between the lines they WANT to read between the lines.
There is a BIG difference between saying "maintain 500,000,000" and "kill people until only 500,000,000 remain.

Also...without a context and the EXACT meaning of this first line I personally want to refrain from any comment. This is WHY I want to read this book since I think it is explained in there what this first line actually means.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

a reply to: DeepImpactX

People like "me" who have an issue with a peaceful existence?

Seem to be a lot of assumptions about me in your replies to me..........I would think that sort of thinking goes against the premise of living together in a peaceful existence wouldn't you say?

Maybe I went too far with that one. I don't see what I was doing as making assumptions though. I was going with what I was reading.

I agree though, assuming bad things about people is counterproductive. If I was wrong, I apologize.

I still think that what is written on the Georgia Guidestones are a good thing.

Gotta go.

Peace.

edit on 23-9-2014 by DeepImpactX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeepImpactX

a reply to: DeepImpactX

People like "me" who have an issue with a peaceful existence?

Seem to be a lot of assumptions about me in your replies to me..........I would think that sort of thinking goes against the premise of living together in a peaceful existence wouldn't you say?

Maybe I went too far with that one. I don't see what I was doing as making assumptions though. I was going with what I was reading.

I agree though, assuming bad things about people is counterproductive. If I was wrong, I apologize.

I still think that what is written on the Georgia Guidestones are a good thing.

Gotta go.

Peace.

Appology accepted, I appreciate you being forthright and showing your integrity.......

I admit I made the assumption that the numbers meant there should be a massive intentional reduction.....

As to the rest of the stuff, Honestly lol it does sound pretty good

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Bumping this for later consumption.

The stupid file won't download on my GD phone without me sending them my personal info and my first born son!
Will hack this retarded site later on my pc and share the file if anyone needs it.

Did anyone read it completely yet. Wondering if 2014 was pre-determined or selectively chosen given how great this year has been.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but we do not have to choose the least of our poisons. The least evil. We, as a people should route ALL OF YOU out that seek our harm for your benefit. You are not gods, you are not our superiors. You are just a beneficiary of your fathers who were arrogant, evil, calculating, lying, narcissistic, sons of Satan and you were given a stacked deck of cards in your favor,...against the whole world. Because others were not as evil as your fathers, the others got stepped on. Hell awaits you and your seed. There are many waiting for you there, and they will not welcome you with open arms. I actually pity the International Bankers and their seed. Live this illusory godhood up while in the flesh....you will be the footstool of demons and your victims soon. You will be reminded right before it all happens, and you will not soon forget.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I have the file, if anyone wants it pm me your email address.

Also spoke to someone in the Rosicrucian order just now and would like to share what they said but am greatly afraid it will be taken out of context. I will paraphrase:

There are those in this world that have taken it upon themselves to watch and seek truth. They are a peaceful band and are in direct moral contradiction to those that want to shape the world for their own purposes. . . A transition is coming, it could be anything, the placement of the '2014' has been recognized as a starting point and will be directly triggered in the English speaking world. This symbol marks the time to come forward and choose what is important and worth fighting for or risk it's loss for generations to come. . .

ADD: Does anyone know the names of fishing line knots? The reason I ask is that in the op's first post under RC Christians name is a design that looks like a certain fishing knot, but I do not know the name of it.
edit on 9/25/2014 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

AnteB, do you have a link to follow? I'll look at it and see if I can identify it.

Are you talking about the scroll under his signature? That's not a knot.
edit on 9/25/2014 by Restricted because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Restricted

Still looking though. . .
edit on 9/25/2014 by AnteBellum because: ???

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Hmm, you might have something there.

Thing is that this tends to corroborate my Rex Mundi interpretation of the world we live in. That is, an entity, God, god, what have you, rules through us, through our physical bodies.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Restricteddoes a god level entity actually "RULE" or is it just 'living' at that level (and all other things (at our level ) are effected as such ) .

And , if you were a universe of timeless cognition ( and had every genius that ever lived, now or in the future , as part of your 'godapedia' in your "subconscious" ( as we would all be a subset of a self aware entity that was all powerful in the dimensions we know ( of) ), what is any individual work by any (one) individual?
Is it mechanical like a cog in a machine?
Or, does "free will" ( as described by all major religions as given to 'man' so that it could 'defy even the will of god' ) exist? and play a part?
Seems to me that like any self examining , self aware, erm, thing, at a certain point in cognitive growth reaches a plateau where it needs to be pushed (moved beyond it's comfort zone) to acquire new skills or growth( in whatever fashion that may be in this context )
so as above so as below
In that environ...whom can challenge or change god ( or an entity like that ) ?
know thy self
As a guess at some point knowing ( and I guess being, kind of ) everything would offer nothing to "live" for , and a strive for the next state would become a defining factor for reality .
I have a hard time imaging what God would wish/want for ( or "die " into ) any galaxy cluster, galaxy, solar constellations ( suns that orbit far flung suns ) would involve more than an individual trying to ascertain the motives for it's quantum 'atomic' interactions
Unless cognitive intent (free will ) attracts attention
we all pay attention when we get a zit , boobs , or a gunshot would.
are the guide stones such and attention getter.
If THE INDIVIDUAL IS SIGNING WITH A KNOT UNDER HIS NAME AND THAT ENDS THE DISCUSSION. Is everything so obvious? just curious as to your opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join