It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americas secret, diabolical reason behind letting illegals in?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: boohoo

originally posted by: Jenisiz
Business models for what you suggest would decimate the economy. Large corporations would still continue to outsource and even smaller companies would as well as the wages for Americans would increase. Gas and the general cost of living would sky rocket as I know of not one single living citizen willing to work for 20 bux a day picking strawberries. To employ citizens would require a massive increase in produce and goods manufactured locally which would only encourage importing and outsourcing. What you're suggesting is the common 1 year plan. Looks good short term...but once current inventory levels have been depleted, we're up sh1t Creek with no paddles.

Underwriter or not, you seem to have ignored my main point about wages increasing for the "non-land owning classes", when overall populations drops, by either restricting immigration or induced by natural disasters/wars. There are MANY historical precedents proving me correct. Its not a short term solution, its a very good long term solution. Look no further than Switzerland or Singapore if you have any doubts. Again, read up on the Peasants Revolt and why it triggered the "Statute of Labourers 1351" by the "owners of capital". You are posting smoke and mirrors answers to mask the truth about how the "owners of capital", dole out wages to those in the modern equivalent of the "non-land owning classes".

In fact I would argue that you have been schooled in such a manner, as to support economic systems that drive down wages for the modern equivalent of the "non-land owning classes". I too have advanced degrees and real life "development experience". My conclusions, based on my schooling, says something very different than yours.

You are aware that Singapore is a main location for outsourcing and Switzerland doesn't? You don't know much about economics if you're only capable of seeing a fragment of the truth...typically a fragment that is self serving. I've provided several links outright saying it's not an issue. Why is it that every ats' r posting "they took er joobs" can't back up with valid proof... oh yeah Cuz there isn't. I ceased paying attention in this thread because economic understanding seems to be lacking here...but then again, this is a ct based forum...I forgot most making claims here don't need proof. I made public my knowledge and job description simply so you know I ACTUALLY HAVE a background in Business (And Physics and Psychology)... not a degree in bs arm chair opinions. I've spent years in classrooms and in board meetings doing this... not a few hours reading forum and blogs...
edit on 30-9-2014 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

You are aware that Singapore is a main location for outsourcing and Switzerland doesn't? You don't know much about economics if you're only capable of seeing a fragment of the truth...typically a fragment that is self serving. I've provided several links outright saying it's not an issue. Why is it that every ats' r posting "they took er joobs" can't back up with valid proof... oh yeah Cuz there isn't. I ceased paying attention in this thread because economic understanding seems to be lacking here...but then again, this is a ct based forum...I forgot most making claims here don't need proof. I made public my knowledge and job description simply so you know I ACTUALLY HAVE a background in Business (And Physics and Psychology)... not a degree in bs arm chair opinions. I've spent years in classrooms and in board meetings doing this... not a few hours reading forum and blogs...

I do as well, my company has outsourced to Singapore and have gotten Visa's for workers from Germany and Switzerland (none want to stay in the States BTW). Lets not play the "who has the higher degree game", neither you nor I know whom would win.

Yes ,there is a larger more complex issue in play. But, both Singapore and Switzerland have far more stringent immigration policies and citizenship requirements than the USA. They also mandate foreign companies follow policies that employ the domestic population. They have a FAR better deal to keep their populations employed than we do in the USA. Does it lean as far in the direction that I have suggested? NO. Does it do more for their domestic workers than current US policy? YES. One biggie that would never fly in the USA, is that private Swiss companies management can be held criminally liable for violations of outsourcing laws. Also you are being a little misleading with how Singapore plays into the global outsourcing phenomena. They want to be the worlds premiere supplier of educated workforces FULFILLING outsourcing contracts, WITHIN THIER BORDERS, hardly a bad deal for the average working stiff in Singapore.

You have bought the economic theories taught by your discipline and I have bought those of mine. Your solutions make money only for certain tiers of the workforce. I disagree with that and are willing to sacrifice those gains and current benefits. That's how we differ in regard to solutions. The mechanisms that should be used to do this, is another area where we disagree, as well as, the consequences for certain tiers of workers. Your economic opinion is certainly valid, but your guess at outcomes is as good as mine. To believe any different is nothing more than hubris on your part.

Large corporations would still continue to outsource and even smaller companies would as well as the wages for Americans would increase. Gas and the general cost of living would sky rocket as I know of not one single living citizen willing to work for 20 bux a day picking strawberries. To employ citizens would require a massive increase in produce and goods manufactured locally which would only encourage importing and outsourcing.

This has happened already, many times in fact, but not, as you suggest, because of the inability to outsource to cheaper labor, but because of the unwillingness of the "Owners of Capital" to increase wages based on the actual market conditions. The Statute of Laborers; 1351 ("Statutes of the Realm," vol. i. p. 307.) was written because the "Owners of Capital" didn't want to reach any further into their pockets to pay the increased wages that the "market" was demanding, so their solution was to pass a law and send an army out to eradicate "protesting workers".
edit on 1-10-2014 by boohoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Again, it's not the immigrants. Even your source suggests it's corporate America. Illegals are securing lower end jobs. The term is called legal slave trading. They do this to keep produce and goods produced within the states at a reasonable price. The idea is to have Americans work upper level jobs managing lower end functions however it's backfiring as today's youth isn't necessarily following the plan. America's economy isn't failing because of illegals, it's failing because they outsource and strengthen the need for slave labor in order to push forward profit. If we were to say remove illegals outsourcing would sky rocket as minimum wage is too high for several corporations to make a profit they're comfortable with. You're last statement is what I've been saying all along. IT'S CORPORATE AMERICA NOT WANTING TO MAKE JUST A REASONABLE PROFIT BUT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. It's all a house of cards that's as balanced as we're going to get with conservatives hungry for profit. Major standing for Republicans is the failed (imho) trickle down theory. Giving tax breaks to large corporation (now starting to be viewed as sole entities) owners doesn't trickle down to the blue collars as they aren't creating jobs locally. Instead they continue to outsource and push propaganda that it's the illegals while simultaneously making a killing with legal slave trade. Again, the rich stay rich.

Chase offers great benefits for CPC customers... these guys are buying houses left and right for a tax write off all the while chase is paying all their fees while average Joe is responsible for his own fees. I've had guys with over 100 investment properties buying more homes with Chase paying closing costs they write off for more breaks... then turning around and renting them back for a profit. These same fools whose taxes I review, are also outsourcing positions in their companies and taking miniscule import taxes as a hindrance to their already massive profits. Half the time companies that outsource don't pay.

Apple is notorious for this... those iphones are made in Africa for cheap slave labor and then imported back to the US. But because it's an "inventory transfer", taxes are nothing. Then you have millions of people buying them for 699.00 in the states only supporting a company that has sent all of their jobs out of state. Apple isn't innovative and doesn't need to charge that much for a profit...but they do anyways because in the beginning they were made in the US. I can see them charging alot then for the R&D and manufacturing however it's not the case anymore. Apple doesn't spend much on upgrading as the ios they offer is the exact same they provided years petit just with minimal updates. They charge that much bc people will pay it. The same people complaining about immigrants taking their jobs while supporting a company that's over charging for a no longer innovative product is crazy. THEY the corporation took your jobs. And when you call the carrier you have guess what, the employee you're complaining too is overseas too. The economic structure would crumble if we took immigrants out of the equation. The cost of living is already too high and would only be dramatically higher if you didn't have individuals willing to work for 20.00 a day to put produce in the store.

Nike is another example...A shirt that costs 1.80 to make in another country is shipped back internally and sold for 59.99 - not right.

Applied Materials produced solar panels 75% more effective then current technology over a decade ago. They've still not released it because they're still making a profit on low tech being built outside the US and imported back.

I would be more than happy to discuss my degrees and knowledge with you to compare. I'm now taking a position with SimpleWan as a VP of Sales. I've been a board member with fortune 500 companies, started Westech, am a Co - owner of 3lilbirds.com and have worked as an underwriter for years. I know the ins and outs of business. It's not a p1ssing match by any means, I'm just simply showing you I've had my hands in the cookie jar for quite sometimes and am very privy to the private workings of corporate America. I meet with big wigs on a daily basis who out right and openly discuss ways to smoke screen the public and have sadly assisted with hiding things I don't agree with. My business degree is only strengthened by my Industrial Psychology degree, a degree in which I utilized to manipulate the populace into believing whatever the company wanted. I joined this site to expose the truths of business...and am hell bent on proving it.
edit on 1-10-2014 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I am reminded of that British saying about 'never let a crisis go to waste', although it might have been invented somewhere else.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I have some Native American ancestory and I will tell you that tribes warred against other tribes for land and food. It wasn't just the white man.

Pretty hilarious how many white folk claim to have some kind of 'Native American ancestry', and claim this asthough it gives them some kind of authority on the issue.

So many wannabee Cherokee princes and princesses......

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Illegals are securing lower end jobs. The term is called legal slave trading. They do this to keep produce and goods produced within the states at a reasonable price. The idea is to have Americans work upper level jobs managing lower end functions however it's backfiring as today's youth isn't necessarily following the plan. America's economy isn't failing because of illegals, it's failing because they outsource and strengthen the need for slave labor in order to push forward profit.

IT'S CORPORATE AMERICA NOT WANTING TO MAKE JUST A REASONABLE PROFIT BUT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

I meet with big wigs on a daily basis who out right and openly discuss ways to smoke screen the public and have sadly assisted with hiding things I don't agree with.

What is wrong with your reading comprehension? I mentioned ALL OF THIS, multiple times in all my replies to this post! I'm in same kinds of meetings as you, possibly in a lower level, can't know for sure. I don't know why you are arguing against what I've said, at this point, since a large portion of what your last posts says, is exactly what I wrote earlier.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: boohoo

That is a great, to the point post.

May I borrow it in the future?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Sorry, haven't logged on lately. Hopefully you are still active. Here are some things that will effect the unchipped:

I read something VERY alarming on the Verichip/Digital Angel website. Among their list of all the wonderful ways the implant would improve our lives, was:

Mood enhancement!
They stated they could transmit feelings of happiness and well being via a frequency through the chip.
This was not on some forum, this was on the Digital Angel website, and it was meant to be an awesome thing, not a bad thing. Of course, you wonder what else can be transmitted that they didn't happen to mention.

So, here is one scenario that could effect the non-chipped population:

Not only will they no longer be able to buy, sell, have access to their own cash, receive medical care or use any I.D. at all. If, being a starving, homeless vagabond doesn't suit them and they think "oh well, my friend, uncle, cousin, or Dad got chipped, I'll just get my food and shelter from them" ......
That may not be possible. If chipped people receive the radio frequency memo that unchipped people are lawbreakers and should not be helped, then all of the people you used to know, may suddenly & mysteriously become strangers to you. I think illegals (and other weak members of society) will only be used as a large amount of bodies to get the whole thing started.
Remember, truth is ALWAYS stranger than fiction, and this craziness about mood frequencies was (maybe still is) on their own website.

P.S. If the name of the microchip maker "Digital Angel" sounds creepy, that's because it is. Their logo used to be a squiggly looking angel, that when turned upside down, read "666"
It wasn't as cleverly hidden as they'd hoped it would be, and a lot of people were talking about it. They have since changed the logo, but you can still google the old one.

a reply to: DarthMuerte

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join