It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americas secret, diabolical reason behind letting illegals in?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 222mockingbirdlane

It is based on things that exist, unlike "reptilian overlords"

You sound very intelligent but don't rule out the seemingly impossible you never know both could be true!

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 222mockingbirdlane

I think the flood of illegals is for breaking the bank...making the capitalist system bankrupt with milllions of 'refugees' that can vote democrat party, and strip the money available within the economy paradigm to go to social services instead of the Military

the WH has in tandem with the open borders...made the annual monies awarded to every government agency there is to remain increased beyond their needs...because of all those bullets / ammo/ urban tanks /guns requisitioned by agencies like the Libraries or IRS who have absolutely have no need for that stockpile of material.
he also orchestrated the militarization of ever Police Force in America...for the real reason of driving the funding protocols of annual funds to increase so much it will bankrupt the system beyond remedy by any opposition party in charge for the next 2 decades of austerity...
this guy is a terrorist, in disguise of course

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The simple answer, if you believe in the surveillance state idea, is to give the military and intelligence services a way to develop strategies and technologies for discovering, tracking and cataloging anonymous individuals and groups of people within a larger population who don't normally participate within the greater part of society. Techniques and technologies developed can be used globally in the war on terror, for instance. Its the one reason why something thats basically a national security problem is ignored because "they" want it that way, because its currently being used to their advantage for study. It explains why law enforcement can let them go, or why politicians who support illegal immigration manage to keep their jobs. The drug war is the same, its an opportunity to learn. And the military industrial complex loves game theory because thats what this is.

When you pay attention to history, many civilizations were brought down from within because of a growing minority of people unlike the main culture of people they lived amongst, and they were never noticed until it was too late. Technology will help spot the trend before it becomes a problem. How they handle it is something else altogether.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CAPT PROTON

if the primary reason is to bankrupt a white-middle class America OR to bring a surveillance state into being...

the intellectual mindset behind creating a chaotic environment instead of a peaceful, lawful society is something we the people need to rid ourselves of...

treat every democrat politican as an enemy-of-the-State, 90% of the republicans too

one of the tasks of Hercules was to clean out the stables.... we the people need to clean out the Congress/SCOTUS/POTUS Stable of horse feces ...just as Hercules did

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: Jenisiz

Good thing there wasn't folks like you and others around during your ancestors immigration.

There were plenty of "Folks like me to go around". They just couldn't say a damn thing.
You see, they just weren't dense to the difference between legal and illegal. I swear
you just ignore the obvious and still lose the argument. Plagiarise Wiki, still lose.
Are you even an american?

Just because you can arm chair inaccurate assessments doesn't give your view any merit. I'm now a senior analytical underwriter for Chase.

Why am I not surprised? No illegals hoarding your source of income.
You just think you know something lady. You haven't had to endure
any of this totally unreasonable BS first hand. You know what this
isn't a good idea for me to even be debating this with you. I'm likely
to lose my membership. So have a good one.

I copy and pasted one thing that wouldn't allow the linking of because of coding. All other words are my own and I never claimed otherwise lol.

I put myself through school raising a son and working my arse off for 6 years. Yeah I deserve my income? Do you? Tell you what, you get on your hands and knees 40 hours a week scrubbing toilets and I'll say I'm wrong. I watch the 15+ cleaners having their meeting every day...not one of em is white. But the three homeless folk I pass exiting the freeway everyday on my way in are. Every industry is this way. In AZ I see people standing literally next to now hiring signs still begging. There's a reason the joke "you ordered a yumbo yack" exists. It's been proven time and time again... Americans rather sit on welfare then take a job "beneath them"... are you honestly believing otherwise?

I'm not a lady...Matter of fact I'm a first generation black/german. I know all too well how minorities work. You're along the same group that believes affirmative action helps blacks and minorities the most. ***news flash, it helps white woman 2x more then all other races combined***

You're ignorant if you think immigration was viewed the same way as it was back in the day. For starters MSM and Outsourcing didn't exist to the extent it does today...why don't you ask the natives how they feel. Wait you won't because then that confirms you're no different from the illegals you hate on now.

I don't know why you're getting so worked up? Maybe it's your inability to grasp what I'm trying to explain or maybe it's my fault for not allowing the msm and corporate 'merica skew my understanding of economics... but I thought this was a healthy debate.

Anyways facial tracking is already being implemented...so smile the government is watching you.
edit on 25-9-2014 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar
I do believe that you are misunderstanding my intent. The problem with SS started because the first generation on it pulled out all the money, and didn’t pay enough into it to begin with; but even that is not what I was talking about. What I was mentioning was that there is a war on the poor, and middle class, by the rich.

After 2008, when it became very obvious to everyone who was crashing the system for their gain, all these competing numbers came out in the media stating that it was the poor, illegals, and the whole “entitlement” society. The problem was that when you look at just the amounts of money spent on those on unemployment, welfare, Medicaid, and other social services, it was a small drop in the bucket of what was being spent. The baby boomers were hitting retirement age in 2008, and it’s long been known this was going to be a problem as there wasn’t enough left in the pot to pay for them.

So to inflate those ”entitlement” numbers, and to vilify the poor, sick, or those here illegally, they ADDED the social security and Medicare under the “entitlement” heading to inflate the numbers, and make it appear that these folks were dragging down the system. Social Security and Medicare should not be listed as “entitlements” because YOU PAY FOR THEM. How can something be a hand-out when you’ve paid for it?

A funny thing that I have experienced living in Florida, and dealing with a lot of “conservative” retiree’s, is when I hear them start going on about how the “entitlement society” is dragging down the system. When you show them that the government has now included their SS and MC numbers to “entitlements”, and they are supposedly complaining about themselves, you should see their shock. They learn really fast that there is a numbers game going on here, and it's being done with an agenda of class warfare against the lower classes by the elites.

So to sum up, it was never my intent to say those getting SS don’t deserve it, it was rather to inform that they are being grouped in with those getting hand-out’s to inflate the numbers, and hide where the real problem lies. The amount being spent on actual “entitlements” for both US citizens who are riding the system, and illegals, is a minute drop in the bucket of the money we spend. However, when you add in SS and MC, its takes it up to 1/3 the US budget. We give more to Israel per year then we spend on actual “entitlements” for the poor and illegal.

edit on 9/25/2014 by defcon5 because: Why does the new Word take all the paragraph breaks out of a text body when its C&P'ed...?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: defcon5

It's a game of economics and the ill informed lower to middle class American is the victim.

Example: Chase just enacted a CPC (Chase preferred clients) program that allows anyone with 1mil+ invested with them several benefits not provided to average account holders. For example, you pay no monthly fees for your account, no closing costs for homes and no appraisal fees. Chase fronts the bill for soooo much. I just had to deny a loan for a 61 year old man who was refinancing to get cash to pay for his grand daughters chemotherapy. Why? Because his dti was 43.2%. No lates just .2% over. I submitted for an exception and was declined. I did one for a CPC customer same day... exception approved at 12% over. The rich stay rich.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I copy and pasted one thing that wouldn't allow the linking of because of coding. All other words are my own and I never claimed otherwise lol.

No big deal, everybody does it. Why stop now?

Anyways facial tracking is already being implemented...so smile the government is watching you.

Woo hoo hoo now that's scary. I can't help what happened with a different population
of of human beings two generations back. But if I would've lived back in that day? I suppose
I would've lost my lunch, at the very site of my own kind and turned Ingian, as they used to say.
So live in the past all you want and call me ignorant at the same time.

As you define the word.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

No big deal, everybody does it. Why stop now?

Woo hoo hoo now that's scary. I can't help what happened with a different population
of of human beings two generations back. But if I would've lived back in that day? I suppose
I would've lost my lunch, at the very site of my own kind and turned Ingian, as they used to say.
So live in the past all you want and call me ignorant at the same time.

As you define the word.

No need to continue as I've no multi-page article to quote. I'm sorry you have to scrape the barrel to find a rebuttal to something. I was just trying to inform the uneducated.

And I'm just making a correlation of a behaviorally sound fact. We can tell the most about our future by proactively studying our past. It's not wise to ignore history because as most Americans are doing now, they're destroying our future. But I digress... ignorance is truly bliss. Keep shuffling along to the pipers tune until corporate America kills you. Keep pushing for immigration reform while corporations keep outsourcing. Maybe when you get all the immigrants out you'll realize while you were complaining, all the jobs were outsourced. I can guarantee you several of my friends that were part of the 7000 people laid off from Wells weren't replaced by immigrants. They were replaced with lower paid Indians over in India.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Why do you keep referring to immigrants, when the thread is clearly
about illegals? Does it make you feel more righteous? Your whole
argument is completely off topic!

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Why do you keep referring to immigrants, when the thread is clearly
about illegals? Does it make you feel more righteous? Your whole
argument is completely off topic!

Because the term is usually only attached to Hispanics. Illegals are immigrants...just here illegally when they cross but do everything to become legal. They're no different in that they migrate from another country for a better opportunity. You've never heard of the term "illegal immigrant"? How's it off topic? You continue to ask questions and I'm explaining that no that's not why the government is letting them in. It's because of the income potential.
edit on 26-9-2014 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Duplicate

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
European immigrants living in america complaining about immigration?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Illegals are immigrants...just here illegally when they cross but do everything to become legal. They're no different in that they migrate from another country for a better opportunity.

Many illegals have no desire of ever becoming legal. Many have saved money from here and have returned or plan on returning back home to their own Countries. Our money is worth way more in their Country. One lady and her husband that I knew now has a big farm and house in their own Country, another has a big house near the ocean. They are doing quite well for themselves.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369

There were no borders back then, there is now. We are now a Country of laws and they should be respected.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

It's because of the income potential.

Well that is one way of saying it. Another way would be to say, greed
is all that matters to corporate america and stockholders, big business
and financial institutions. One could also say these slave owners have
always fought paying a living wage. And have even employed law
enforcement to do so. And yet the way I see n say it? They've flooded
americas capability to provide a unionized and well trained work force
with inferior workers that will soon show the lack of quality in everthing
that used to be everywhere. You want to see what america is headed for?
You need only cross the border and drive around Tiajuana for a half hour.
And it has been done for the most part as nothing more than vindictive
payback to a work force that was smart enough to form those unions.
But you? You'll be alright. Till you enter a bank that cave's in on your
ass because the street cleaner was out front.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

There were no borders back then, there is now. We are now a Country of laws and they should be respected.

I'm pretty sure the native americans had laws and borders, but no-one gave them any notice of the impending mass immigration and holocaust that was to come.

And now after taking all that into account you want to close the doors to ensure no new immigrants arrive and spoil what you've got....

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Irony at its greatest. You know those natives were true savages and had zero morals. Good thing the Europeans showed up to teach them using tactics like small pox infested blankets and what not. Lmfao...

And the "they take the money and return home" is a MASSIVE misconception. Matter of fact I quoted it somewhere above. A quick search will show you that's false and is spread by those lovely arses in VP/CEO's and President offices to keep you looking the wrong way. You should be more concerned about the businesses sending money to other countries via outsourcing. Illegals aren't taking jobs Americans will work. The basic office and warehouse jobs are being sent over seas. Good ol corporate 1-2 fake...Ancient tactic btw that still works almost as great as a hungry hooker on your payday trying to eat. In business they're called PAIN Points. In this case they're exploiting you're concerns and giving you the run around that they're going to fix it by utilizing "snake oil" tactics. Look at the CSR industry. Over 50% of companies now use CSR's over seas.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   

And the "they take the money and return home" is a MASSIVE misconception

I'll be sure to tell that to all the illegals who have done just that. In my former place of employment, it was always a good topic of conversation. The illegals would say how much more our money is worth there and our mouths would hang open.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I have some Native American ancestory and I will tell you that tribes warred against other tribes for land and food. It wasn't just the white man.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join