It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Not Falling for It

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
So today in class I happened to space out and day-dream (not an unusual thing lol) and I began to think about how the president wanted to intervene in Syria what a year or two ago which was voted no. Then later on he ended the war or whatever you know the story. Then something special happened. Some terrorist group got to be all powerful FROM Syria (my understanding; I could be wrong!) and now has over half the world (I'm throwing out arbitrary estimates lol) ready to bomb these people into oblivion. Maybe I am missing something here, but maybe this was the plan all along; it just took longer than expected?

Is there something special in Syria the US could want? Why/how did this group become to "large" or are we making them out to be more than they are?

What is your thoughts?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: wwe9112

I'm thinking you're probably on the right track.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Yep. There really should be two rules for dealing with terrorists:
1) Don't do what they tell you to.
2) Don't do the opposite of what they tell you, they can control you through that too. In math terms, your actions should be uncorrelated with their demands, not positively or negatively correlated.

But that second point is generally not understood by the American public and thus policy makers, so US policy can be controlled still through widely published small acts of violence, and demands which are the opposite of what's desired. This fact alone makes the US vulnerable to manipulations, and that's why there's a possibility of truth to what you are saying here, unfortunately...

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Designed as a shiny distraction.

What is still going on in Gaza?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Libya, Syria were singled out ages ago by the central banks, because they wanted to flow their own currencies such as the dinar, and so propaganda and all kinds of secret ops have lead us to what we have today, an excuse to destroy them.

edit on 22-9-2014 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Actually, Obama was warned back in 2012 about Syria & ISIS but he would not listen to his advisers per his own former Defense Secretary, Leon Panetta

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Sometimes some things are as they seem. Nothing more, nothing less. Muslims and people that hate the U.S. way of life will try to sway you into believing the U.S. is always up to wrong and never does good. Don't fall for that. You can clearly see where all the problems come from in modern day life, the Middle East. They have to be dealt with and Obama made a huge mistake when he backed off. If he would have stayed course, all of this could have been avoided.

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: OptimusCrime

This is a giant load of bullsht
Muslims havn't been marching down YOUR streets for over two decades, killing your brothers and sisters and children
If they hate you, then you've earned it

edit on 22-9-2014 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
No ISIS is worse than Freddy. If you aren't sufficiently scared than you run the risk of contributing to a false flag event which will likely kill your countryman. Fear them now and save everyone the heartache. You just have to pretend all those people over there really aren't people......but don't worry, they hate you for your freedoms.
it's ok.
edit on 22-9-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: all2human

Don't get upset, it's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. If you don't like it I suggest you find something else to occupy your time and not ATS, or any message board for that matter.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human

Muslims havn't been marching down YOUR streets for over two decades, killing your brothers and sisters and children

I hate to tell you but Muslims have been marching in certain parts of the U.S. and the U.K. and anyone who tries to stop them or protest around them gets assaulted with things or told they should die an infidels death.

Videos have already been posted on ats to prove that.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

The new world will need intelligent people to rekindle civilization, pay attention in class.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
These "terrorist threats" are ALL manufactured out of thin air for the purposes of propaganda and manipulation. Anything the tv set tells you about terrorism is carefully constructed to elicit maximum fear and anger and outrage in you. This allows the war machine/M.I.C. to operate unfettered. A "mandate from the people" to kill indiscriminately, not for the purpose of protecting Americans or their freedom, as there is no genuine danger as-is, but only for the continued hoarding of energy natural resources and fattening of defense contractors wallets.

edit on 22-9-2014 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111
These "terrorist threats" are ALL manufactured out of thin air for the purposes of propaganda and manipulation. Anything the tv set tells you about terrorism is carefully constructed to elicit maximum fear and anger and outrage in you. This allows the war machine/M.I.C. to operate unfettered. A "mandate from the people" to kill indiscriminately, not for the purpose of protecting Americans or their freedom, as there is no genuine danger as-is, but only for the continued hoarding of energy natural resources and fattening of defense contractors wallets.

I believe there's a pretty real danger here. Please stop with the conspiracy theories and deflection. ISIS is a hate group ad you're making some excuses here that are unfounded and unproven.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I'm only speaking in the broadest and most all-encompassing terms here regarding the subject. You can believe the hype if you really need to. We have yet to be in a military conflict that wasn't engineered to maximize benefit to bankers and warmongers. No worries though. It's ok to be scared if you don't know any better.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
QUICK go tell NATO!! They must not have realised Turkey was 99% muslim when they invited them. Youll probably get a medal or something

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: OptimusCrime

originally posted by: all2human

I hate to tell you but Muslims have been marching in certain parts of the U.S. and the U.K. and anyone who tries to stop them or protest around them gets assaulted with things or told they should die an infidels death.

Videos have already been posted on ats to prove that.

That sounds more like Jews than the Muslims. I live around a huge Muslim population. Every one of them would gladly invite me in for a meal and conversation. Jews on the other hand, hate me and want no association with me. Try and stop any of their political advances and it is the end of your career.
edit on 22-9-2014 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
No ISIS is worse than Freddy. If you aren't sufficiently scared than you run the risk of contributing to a false flag event which will likely kill your countryman. Fear them now and save everyone the heartache. You just have to pretend all those people over there really aren't people......but don't worry, they hate you for your freedoms.
it's ok.

Sad but true. If the world does not act gullible to this so called terrorist threat, and does not act afraid, then I worry that the Neocons and bankers will give us a reason to be afraid, just like they did on 9/11.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
QUICK go tell NATO!! They must not have realised Turkey was 99% muslim when they invited them. Youll probably get a medal or something

I don't have the phone number for NATO, can you get it for me?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
You know what they say about a picture saying a thousand words .

And another one goes never let the Left hand know what the Right hand is doing

all will become clear in time young one

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join