It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its not a small world after all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Last week Australia lost her innocence as we found out that in our midst are people that would commit the unspeakable,its not a jewish conspiracy nor or a plot by the Australian government I live in one of the suburbs these raids occurred these people are real and there is a real intent to do us harm.The Australian governments line is that this is about criminal behavior and not a religion,really where do you find these people? at a Buddhist or Sikh temple,no, at a Roman Catholic church,no, you find them at Mosques,the average Australian knows the government spin is bs and in the last two weeks there have been large protests against proposed mosques at the Sunshine and Gold Coasts in Queensland,the Gold Coast mosque was stopped,the petition was too big for the authorities to ignore.The muslims are finding out that if they cant regulate themselves that the general public is not going to give them a free ride anymore.

The last government took in tens of thousands of muslim refugees they saw it as a humanitarian issue,these people have made no attempt to assimilate learn the language and amongst afghan/pakistani ranks there is still 90 percent unemployment five years after being here,they generally breed large families and are a blight on the welfare system,thank God the current government stopped the refugee boats as sees immigration with an eye to national security,but the horse has bolted they are here and here in numbers and because a number in their ranks are radical we all now stand to loose valued freedoms.By the moderates if they exist non regulation of their ranks concerned citizens are now rallying to stop the rot,the problem is many will be attracted to extreme right wing groups such as the Australian Defence league.

In short my country changed last week and I see violence and bad things coming which saddens me,multiculturalism has failed and soon we will reap the whirlwind of our own stupidity.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Three cheers for Australia!

I see it in my country every day. Foreigners come here and try to push their views on us and we're too stupid to push back and stop them. They wanted a Mosque right next to the WTC site and got it. Why would they do that? Some say "It's a free country" True, but respect us and we will respect you. If something doesn't change, the world will be nothing but wars when the Muslim fanatics spread throughout. There's too many crazy Muslims in this world. No other religion does near what that religion does against humanity as a whole.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
It's ok you'll be like the UK soon, and there's no going back. Any attempt to stand against the immigration will have you labelled as racists. In the end you just have to sit and take it, that's all there is to it I'm afraid.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: OptimusCrime

Of course at one demonstration they bussed in supporters of the mosque,upon investigation these were members of an outfit sponsored by George Soros,its about time we rounded up the puppetmasters and not just the puppets its truly amazing people like this bastard haven't been arrested for treason.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Declare Islam like a fascict ideology and Ban Islam, everybody who doesnt agree may go back to their native country.You will not having problems ever again.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Open your eyes and realise that the majority of Muslims detest what ISIS is doing and many of them in the affected countries are fighting back with everything they have. Why do you think that the Coalition is only sending support troops and air-strikes - it's because there are already large groups of Muslims who are fighting the ISIS threat but need a little help.

Yes, Australia has been the recipient of a few of these radicals, as have many other Western nations. Blaming all Muslims who rightfully came here though for the actions of a few radicalized morons is akin to blaming all of Christianity for the actions of Westborough Baptist Church.

edit on 22/9/2014 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Yes I know what your saying but for your average stadium and six pack citizen thats not going to be the mental process involved.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
Open your eyes and realise that the majority of Muslims detest what ISIS is doing and many of them in the affected countries are fighting back with everything they have. Why do you think that the Coalition is only sending support troops and air-strikes - it's because there are already large groups of Muslims who are fighting the ISIS threat but need a little help.

Yes, Australia has been the recipient of a few of these radicals, as have many other Western nations. Blaming all Muslims who rightfully came here though for the actions of a few radicalized morons is akin to blaming all of Christianity for the actions of Westborough Baptist Church.

You just compared Westboro Baptist Church to radical Islamist? Really, dude?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
Blaming all Muslims who rightfully came here though for the actions of a few radicalized morons is akin to blaming all of Christianity for the actions of Westborough Baptist Church.

Hmmm, few radicalised morons ? There are much more than few.I dont see danger from Westborough Baptist Church, but the danger from ISIS is here.This will answer you how many extremist muslims are there

And this will show you how ISIS are following Mohammed himself, the great prophet

edit on 22-9-2014 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

The fact that no other main stream religion is suffering with radicalism on the same grand scale as Islam, I think proves there is something fundamentally flawed within the religion. We need to find out what it is, isolate it and destroy it.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Yes I know what your saying but for your average stadium and six pack citizen thats not going to be the mental process involved.

Oh I fully agree. My father is one of those whom you describe - he believes everything the talking head on the moving picture box tells him. It scares me to think what will happen if an attack by ISIS does happen here - methinks all the yobbos and dickheads will go on a Muslim lynching.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAZ21

The fact that no other main stream religion is suffering with radicalism on the same grand scale as Islam, I think proves there is something fundamentally flawed within the religion. We need to find out what it is, isolate it and destroy it.

I think that's getting to be the case as more and more people are getting fed up with radical islamists and it's going to turn on them. I hope soon.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Watch this to see what radical Muslims think about the UK. If it's so bad why did they come?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

I think the biggest problem is the people in the video are not extremist muslims, they are the moderates. You can tell by the lack of suicide bombers

new topics

top topics

join