It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

iPhone 6 Phones Contaminated With Ebola Virus – 21,200 Confirmed Cases Since Friday Release

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

iPhone 6 Phones Contaminated With Ebola Virus – 21,200 Confirmed Cases Since Friday Release. Apple’s iPhone 6 was bought up by over 8 million eager purchaser’s over the weekend. On a report Friday evening on Fox News, it was confirmed that several iPhones sold contained the Ebola virus, with over 1,000 confirmed cases of Ebola contamination, but since then it has risen to over 21,000.

Great so would we consider this "CHECK"

These phones were assembled in a plastic manufacturing warehouse in Sierra Leone, where the largest Ebola outbreak has been spreading. On Saturday, according to USA Today, Sierra Leone’s 6 million residents were placed on a rare three-day lockdown. President Ernest Bai Koroma called the shutdown “extraordinary.”

How convinient....
edit on 22-9-2014 by ATF1886 because: (no reason given)

link
edit on 22-9-2014 by ATF1886 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

Do you have a link to the source?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Great so would we consider this "CHECK"

How about we "CHECK" us a ink?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Calm down sir i was working on it my links had been broken lately i wanted to make sure i did it right...a reply to: intrptr

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
If this is true we are all F$&ked and you know it. iPhones are not the only things made over there. O.o oh boy.
edit on 22-9-2014 by marbles87 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2014 by marbles87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I'm not very familiar with that site. Is it considered to be a valid source for information?

edit on 22-9-2014 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
LOL

what a load of rubbish.

surely this thread belongs in the LOL section?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thurisaz
LOL

what a load of rubbish.

surely this thread belongs in the LOL section?

Hey, it is on the internet. Nobody would lie on the internet!
It must be true then.

[/irony off]
some people really have to use their brains and realize that some things on the internet are just made up and/or are satire.

Edit: btw. if an article says

On a report Friday evening on Fox News, it was confirmed that several iPhones sold contained the Ebola virus

why not check the original source first then? In this case you would easily realize that it is a hoax
edit on 22-9-2014 by aLLeKs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

All good. Thats big news. Seems its only "been confirmed" by the Daily Buzz (so far).

Now, since Friday, there have been over 21,000 confirmed cases worldwide of the Ebola virus connected to the sale of the iPhone 6.

How they confirmed that number of cases "over the weekend" has got to be one of the more interesting things to ponder with my morning coffee.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: aLLeKs

yup.

funny ... that site has prolly had 10000 hits and will get extra money for advertising....
or the site is affiliated with Nokia and it is an attempt to boost their sales?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
There is still no actual source. An article making claims without providing its own sources is not a source of anything. We're supposed to take dailybuzzlive's word for it? The same website that claims, again without sourced evidence, that there is a video of Chris Brown being raped in jail?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thurisaz
a reply to: aLLeKs

yup.

funny ... that site has prolly had 10000 hits and will get extra money for advertising....
or the site is affiliated with Nokia and it is an attempt to boost their sales?

I couldn't help but giggle when I read the Nokia comment.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Well i dont know of its satire humor or not but regardless that would be a crazy sick way to spread the virus knowing all the nerds in line for iphone 6 or all the people that had to have the iphone...

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Someone is trying to stop apple selling their new spying device-I mean phone.
Android/google/microsoft maybe?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: LeviWardrobe
There is still no actual source. An article making claims without providing its own sources is not a source of anything. We're supposed to take dailybuzzlive's word for it? The same website that claims, again without sourced evidence, that there is a video of Chris Brown being raped in jail?

Never mind the Chris Brown rape story, though I am not really sure you can rape the willing. In the meantime, has the President stopped beating his wife? And how many sets of tiny shoes does John Boehner possess for his collection?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I'll bet a android user is behind this hoaxey article, they are always going on how super awesome their phones are over iphones.. They'll do anything to convert us too the Android scene.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

After looking over the website given in the link, this story is just that.....a fictional story.

If you look in the Contact section and scroll down, they have a disclaimer towards the bottom of the page that says some stories are made up for entertainment purposes.

I'm not entertained!

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Huh!!

I thought Apple products didn't get viruses?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
No way on hades... I'm calling hoax and will apologize profusely if I'm wrong. Well... Maybe not profusely. But I will apologize.

Hoax.

How many idiots will throw their phones out now from fear?? They won't even bother to check the facts before they do it. It might even be funny if Ebola wasn't so scary. Spreading this kind of fear is beyond stupidity. Even if people are at fault because they believe everything they read... it's still wrong.

edit on 9/22/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886
Well i dont know of its satire humor or not but regardless that would be a crazy sick way to spread the virus knowing all the nerds in line for iphone 6 or all the people that had to have the iphone...

Or if you have an iphone 6 you have money so they can fund medical studies to get a cure. No one spends more money trying to live than rich people. Have a cure over night if 21,000 rich people got sick.

This is a conspiracy site.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join