It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Liars Club:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
ok.. years ago, every Tuesday night at the Left Hand Club in the rural town I was living in, we had the 'Liars night' and everyone who went had to tell lies.... whoever told the best lie won.

If a lie is very convincing, then the lie has to be continued the next week until the lie blatantly fails or is too far fetched. LMAO... the Town Mayor won eventually. HAHAHAHAHA!
The lie story must be written in italics...

I had breakfast with Saddam Hussein recently... I met him at the Camel Races in the South Australian outback. He was really grumpy because his camel didn't win...and he lost about a million dollars. I saw him eating bacon and eggs. Bacon! I thought that was against their religion...

edit on CDT12000000Mon, 22 Sep 2014 00:49:08 -05004908am264 by Thurisaz because: clarify

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I've got one from Mr. Ron Swanson:

This town's government is excellent, and spends your tax money efficiently."

For all you Parks and Rec fans out there

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ArnoldNonymous

Oh yeah.. I met him as well... and thanks for jogging my memory, I am sure you were there when I met him...I didn't believe a word that came out of his mouth either... only because of what he was wearing. Even you, rolled your eyes. I am sure he was wearing some suit from the 70s.... the trousers were flared.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ArnoldNonymous

omg... I got it wrong. It was you that was wearing those flared trousers. I remember seeing you now. I felt quite intimidated because I was wearing an akubra hat, short shorts and a singlet.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
mwah.. c'mon surely there must be other People that like making up BS stories?

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Thurisaz

Doesn't quite work in text based format though does it?
The point is when you're face to face, you have to be convincing... when typing, how can you tell the lie from the truth?

(obviously Sadam is dead, government is corrupt etc, but you get my point)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

but I told the truth. LOL

are you saying you don't believe me?

new topics

top topics

join