It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Davenport (NUFORC) Live in Toronto - Nov 8th 2014

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Peter Davenport will be speaking live in Toronto, Canada on Saturday November 8th 2014. Peter Davenport has been director of the National UFO Reporting Center since 1994. Additionally he has served as the director of investigations for the Washington Chapter of the Mutual UFO Network. Peter has had an active interest in the UFO phenomenon from his early boyhood. He experienced his first UFO sighting over the St. Louis municipal airport in the summer of 1954, and he investigated his first UFO case during the summer of 1965 in Exeter, New Hampshire. Peter has been witness to several anomalous events, possibly UFO related, including a dramatic sighting over Baja California in February 1990, and several nighttime sightings over Washington State during 1992.

His graduate education was completed at the University of Washington in Seattle, where he earned an M.S. degree in the genetics and biochemistry of fish from the College of Fisheries, as well as an M.B.A. degree in finance and international business from the Graduate School of Business. Peter was the founding president of a Seattle-based biotechnology company, which currently employs over three hundred scientists and technicians. In 1986, he was a candidate for the Washington State legislature, and in 1992, he was a candidate for the United States House of Representatives.

It should be interesting to hear what he has to say. He mentioned he would be putting some focus on some Canadian UFO incidents and would have audio and video clips to compliment his talk. I know there are a whack of members who live in and/or around the Toronto area so I thought I'd share. Maybe I'll see some of you guys there.

You can find all the event information HERE

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
If I was in Toronto I would sure plan on being there. I am sure this would be a very interesting talk. The National UFO Reporting Center isn't too far away from me here in Washington State. I take advantage of the site alot.

join