It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fear of the terror threat in Australia and muslim Jail riots

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend
a reply to: mortex

There are over 3000x hospital admissions from people that have fallen of ladders each year but we don't get a constant barrage of evil muslum ladders and how they are a danger to society day after day, week after week, year after year. Terrorist groups are funded by people that profit from it. The same people that own much of media are linked to the military industrial complex that profits by providing arms to fight terrorism.

The military industrial complex is out of control. US was warned about it, long ago.

Another one who just doesn't get it.

Whats with the ladder analogy? It makes no sense and has no relevance to anything being discussed here.

Terrorists groups are being funded by individuals and groups, who setup fake charities and other organizations. Unless you have evidence to prove what you are saying, and not just whacky conspiracy theories?

FYI, the raids that have happened in Australia these past few weeks, including the recent raids in Melbourne, were not just about stopping an attack, but also about stopping the funding of terror groups and stopping the financing of people travelling to Syria to join the jihad.

I'm sure you've got another crackpot theory lined up though.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Our government and news service told us that Iraq had WMD, every night, for years on end. That was a lie, so why would I want to believe the same liars today? Logically, terrorism is not funded by the people that profit by selling us oil because that is burning the hand that feeds them. So yes who does fund terrorism? And what is their reason?

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Some of my best mates - are "Wogs" like you !

But hey guess what ; we played footy and cricket together - got fed big time from my ethnic (hate that word) mates mums !

And how good is euro/asian/middle eastern food !! lol !

We gained plenty from integration!

Now we are all Australians - regardless of background.

It is the new "ghetto" mentality - that is threatening what our forefathers ( and many of their forefathers) fought for !

They are more often than not - operating from some ficticious fantasy - that equates where the family comes from -To western interference.

Homelands and politics mixed with religion = much confusion.
The people that have lived the life of terror - will adamantly suggest otherwise ...

Just ask an elderly immigrant .

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Been around for a considerable number of decades in Oz and my experience has been the same. Many mates were the children of immigrants who came here not speaking any English and, although their parents never quite made the full transition, those kids grew up as Aussie as the rest of us and the cultural blending has enriched society here in many ways. Totally agree about the beneficial effects on our cuisine too

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: bellagirl

How many actual attacks by Muslims have there been in Australia? I'm not talking alleged threats, im talking actual bombs going off or chemicals being released sort of thing.

If, as I suspect, the answer is zero, and the people are living in a climate of terror, you have to ask yourself who is making people afraid? Who are the real terrorists here?

The answer is your government. Speaking through your media. Reporting these stories, which may or may not be true, but they WANT you to be afraid. Watch next for even more draconian laws and controls restricting your freedoms to be put into place in the name of "security".

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Pilgrum

Nicely encapsulated !

Oneness ... beyond patriotism is the barrier.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Firefly_

I am not going to link it for you - look up Bali bombings !! ( google )

We do not want that at home. Would you ?

Seriously ??

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   

I said in Australia, not Bali. Sure if intelligence comes to light of a potential attack, the security services should act on it, that is their job. However restricting everybody's freedoms and treating the entire nation as terrorists, creating an unnecessary climate of fear, by going on about it at every opportunity, exaggerating and sensationalising stuff, even outright lying, that is just plain wrong.

It is obvious your government are the real terrorists here.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here’s a quote from the Washington Post (9/4/13, “When the US looked the other way on chemical weapons”): “…The administrations of Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush authorized the sale to Iraq of numerous items…including poisonous chemicals and deadly biological viruses, such as anthrax and bubonic plague…”

Between 1985 and 1989, a US 501C3 firm, American Type Culture Collection, sent Iraq up to 70 shipments of various biowar agents, including 21 strains of anthrax.

Between 1984 and 1989, the CDC (Centers for Disease Control) sent Iraq at least 80 different biowar agents, including botulinum toxoid, dengue virus, and West Nile antigen and antibody.

jonrappoport.wordpress.com...

According to the article they had them (WMD) because we sold the stuff to them.... That was when Iraq was fighting the big bad Domino called Iran and was our buddy.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

So trying to keep terrorist attacks on home soil to - nil.

Equates to the Australian government being terrorists ?

Yeah. Gotcha mate ! Understood. No need for a reply .

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
A heightened awareness in the current climate is just common sense.

Paranoia not so much.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

You completely missed my point, but enjoy living in your ignorant little world. You seem to be happy being ruled by fear and ignorance.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

You are obviously mis-informed or brainwashed to the point of believing all that the msm feeds you.

Life in this country goes on as usual with little to no difference to the average citizen.

Security is there for our protection. Media hollers and yells. Normal Aussies go about their day.

Enjoy yourself in your large non-ignorant utopia ...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join