It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College Student Forced to Remove American Flag from Balcony

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

What gave me that impression, about 5 minutes, unique downloads, and speed reading through thousands of examples here...

Here

You are very good at what you do, can't deny that.

edit on 21-9-2014 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Thanks! I am unique.

My ideas/beliefs span across many areas and I am not ashamed to admit that I have liberal/communist/alternative views.

That does not make me less American and I stand by what I said. If we are to stand-up for what this country stands for we will denounce this stupid man and the medias attempt to demonize the management for doing nothing more than sticking to the rules set forth for all tenants.

Don't like the rules......live somewhere else. That's the beauty of freedom and personal property rights.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I am not surprised... Obama is a Muslim.

St Udio posted a great reply in another thread about loyalties:

I will try to find it and link it here.

originally posted by: St Udio

originally posted by: woogleuk
Whilst I disagree, I have to ask...what does ones religion have to do with the way one runs ones country? Would it matter if he followed Islam? Would it matter if he was atheist? Hindu?

ETA: Also, respecting the traditions of another's religion is a sign of respect, not a hidden agenda.

His first and foremost Duty is to serve Islam....not the Constitution...

Øbama cannot serve two masters...he had given his Oath to Muslims...ergo he is craftily degrading the Constitution

& you thought that his mission statement to "degrade and ultimately destroy" was meant for ISIL
NO SIR...

(watch it unfold, I predicted that Traditional Thanksgiving celebrations will be 'fundamentally transformed' just as Øbama promised to do to the Nation during the 1st term campaign... it will no longer have a Christian God at the core of Thanksgiving blessings, but will be Muslim-ized from this year onward)

Obama is Muslim; & the US is a Muslim Nation

edit on CDT09uSun, 21 Sep 2014 21:04:49 -05000449pm263 by Thurisaz because: add link

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

You admit to liberal, communist views, and fail to see how that makes you less American... Fascinating revelation, unfortunately, there are millions of Americans like you. Some in the highest positions of power.

Fact is, you are probably more American now than ever before.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I'm as American as you brother.

Your failure to believe in that shows that you only believe a true American must think like you....just like what the Nazis were told to believe.

Heil Obama....or Bush.....pick your poison.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

No one can possibly think like me, so I don't expect anyone to even try.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I'd require that the entire world start thinking like me, but I don't want the world destroyed.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

No one can possibly think like me, so I don't expect anyone to even try.

Indeed, we are all different. That's the beauty of our constitution. It protects all of us with some simple rules that allows us to exert our rights regardless of other's beliefs.

You want to fly a flag. Please do.

If a property owner doesn't want ANYTHING to be hung from a balcony to keep their property from looking like a 3rd world hell-hole.......please do.

Freedom baby.

Love it or leave it.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

the last 2 apartments i lived in before i got my house did not allow anything in the windows besides white curtains.
kind of the same thing going on here. people are just so uptight because the decor in question this time is the good ole american flag.
people in this county take that color scheme of fabric pretty serious.
oh well.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL
Individual rights.
But I don't get why any foreigner who wants to live in America---be an American, would want to fly a foreign flag, unless they are rabble rousers who have no respect. But again, even if they chose to; Individual rights. You should be able to fly a flag in your little spot if you want to.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje
Not when you sign an agreement not to beforehand you shouldn't. The landlord can't break his side of the agreement to maintain the place etc, why should a tenant get to?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join