It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Object with four "Bulbs". Curiosity Sol 753.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Arken
Another great mars explorer thread Mr Arken! SnF
I found another thing on Mr Arken image, i think it was water flow there..this area just like a dry river or lake..the sand flow from high ground to lower ground..

Sory mods i dont try to make this off topic just want to share what i found on mr Arken image..

edit on 20-9-2014 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arken
Another anomaly nearby the Rover, on Sol 753. ... casting a long shadow, even though the sun is almost perpendicular.

I think the shadow is consistent with the others in the image.

Consider the following:

Point 'A' is the highest point of the particular 'bulb' shape.
Point 'B' is the corresponding shadow point.

Points 'C' and 'D' are similar reference points close the object in question.

Assuming the ground is flat and at the same level in both areas, the shadows should cast at the same angle, which they do (at ~ 49°). This means that the sun is not 'almost perpendicular', but rather at a place 41° from the zenith (90° - 49° = 41°).
edit on 9/20/2014 by Shadoefax because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Looks like a cover, that was on the smaller one, second down from the top, is, was, broken off.

Maybe is part of some old, radar system.

There seems to be to much symmetry in this object, for it to be a natural manifestation, of ordinary materials.

They will never tell us the truth, but the answer is really so simple, for any one with a brain.

Yes, there are others in this Universe, whom are far Superior to humans, so much so, that some would appear as Gods, next to the human.

The main thing all these super brains of earth and their view of the future or end of the universe,What they keep leaving out of the equation, is intelligence. That is what effect will intelligent human or other have and the final impact they will have on the future or end of the universe. Even now these mere humans can create elements that the universe has yet to create. Just think if we could go forward, 1,000 more years with out these bums blowing us all to hell.
Funny once you control time, you control everything, you could do this as many times as you wish.
This universe ends with the end of space-time.

But, Yes that is a alien object and no, they did not make it.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Probably just a rock formation, but it DOES look like some kind of fossilized thing. Mars certainly works overtime to make weird rocks.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
You got to remember that whatever is still there, if from a civilization, has been eroded and covered by blowing sand for millions or even billions of years. I still find this pick pretty amazing considering that fact and it still standing there.

Nice one Arken

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Could t be something like this: With the head being across from it.

upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

No idea what it is, but I am just guessing the object is not really bigger than a foot or so.

But I notice a weird similarity of the "knobs" to tiny skulls, you can even see eyes : )
And look at the missing "skull" lying nearby, (I circled it) which looks almost identical to the lowest one on the object.

At least as puzzling to me is the 100% plan and straight surface to the right of the "object", unless the rover cut something out in that area (which I don't think happened here) I have no explanation for it! It looks 100% straight, smooth and even.

Was the object attached to the surface on the right? (Size is about right). Then it came off and the second knob/skull fell off?

INTRIGUING. If I saw such an object on earth I would never assume it's only a stone.
edit on 9/20/2014 by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
That's the most interesting Mars photo I've seen so far, but as far as the long shadow, that's simply because it's leaning so far to that side. The shadow side.a reply to: Arken

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Looks like the remains of the base of some kind of structure, as it seems to be protruding from the ground. If it really is an artificial object, and it seems to be as it's incredibly straight at one of its sides, I wonder what materials it's made of. I mean, if there was intelligent life on Mars once, I'd guess it has to have been a *long* time ago, maybe millions of years. If that thing is still standing, it must be made of something incredibly tough to have resisted erosion, storms and whatnot.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Hmmm... that's... well, a rocky thing... but it just might... might be unnatural.

It reminds me of a crenelation... or a line of gargoyle heads like on a cathedral... some wall ornament, or something.

Good eye, there, sir... regardless of whether it's weathering and geology or made by an ancient man or alien... veeeery interesting and not too easily written off.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
There are so many perfectly flat surfaces on these rocks lol the rocks to the right of the bulbous object look like it could have been a wall but I doubt it.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Looks like it could be a bit of plaster from the "detailing" of a San Francisco "icing cake" house. That would be a bit of cement/wood on the outer side of the house.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Just asking, but do you just stare at photos of Mars all day?

Is there any way to gauge the height?
edit on 21-9-2014 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Not sure how to figure it's height but here's a picture (mosaic) that will give you an idea.

(Warning: large image)
Picture

And to those people who are interested in this thread, you will find this of interest. It's a facebook page where people assemble pieces to make panoramas and mosaics.

www.facebook.com...
edit on 9/21/2014 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/21/2014 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Maybe bring back those 3D glasses we had back then? LOL.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

That perspective shows it's tiny, would be nice to see another angle.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

I know it would be nice but those pictures are the only ones I could find (as far as I could see. I didn't really search hard).

But yes it does show that it's tiny.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
That's amazing Arken great find...

Another artifact of the ancient civilizations like the head we've seen before .
And you know there's lot of Ufo activity going on on Mars . So I think they try to confirm our findings.

Eh it seems that the nay sayers are choking on sticks ...👍

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

I'm sure Phage will put us right soon,so we don't all run around screaming.
So I shouldn't worry.

Hello,

This is my first post ever after lurking for several years. I cannot take one more of these "Phage will come" responses again. Phage seems to be intelligent. What drives me insane, is people that worship him like he is the smartest human being on the face of the earth. He IS smart but he also does not pick ANY battles he cannot win. So stop with this trash please. There are a lot of threads he does not show up in that you *page* him to simply because he does not have an explanation to debunk the OP, or he just does not care.

I seriously think that several people here would jump off a cliff if he said to do so. It makes me sad.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I'm very sorry to not having participated in the discussion, but I had a very very busy day.

Thanks for the comments and the opinions and the interesting ideas to improve the discussion.

I gave dozens and dozens of stars, because I agree with many posts and comments

edit on 21-9-2014 by Arken because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join