It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Leads the World in Human Rights

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
You know the physics of the Sun?

Yeah, it is first year physics material called thermonuclear fusion.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: SLAYER69

NoKo has the worst propaganda in the world.

It's sad their people are forced to believe it. NoKo is so unbelievable that it's hard to imagine such oppression exists.

Let NoKo be a prime example of what you don't want your country to devolve to.

The problem with our modern media, is that now the entire world can be programmed like NK.
We just don't see it, because they haven't mastered us yet as NK has mastered their populace.

Soon the whole world will be NUMBER ONE in human rights for the milky way galaxy, while we're all enslaved and beaten daily. But rest assured, you'll keep hearing about how many rights you have as you're beaten

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
And baby boy Un leads as the sexiest Elvis impersonator alive...

I'm going to start writing my own headlines now. It seems to work out well for so many.

"Mom Cleans House So Well It Never Has To Be Cleaned Again"

That's what I'm talking about... If it is written, it must be so.

While you're writing out the magic headlines, would you mind writing about my discovery of one mirrion dorrars under the tool shed - in twenties, if you please. I'm too lazy to take a million dollar bill to the bank to get it changed, and most of the stores around here won't take anything bigger than a 20.

If you'll do that, I promise to spend part of it when I get my hands on it to buy tickets for myself and Slayer to vacation on the beach in North Korea. Slayer - don't forget to pack the sunscreen... no, REALLY don't forget to pack the SUN SCREEN! We'll be leaving Little Kimmy World Theme Park (tm) with a BANG! and flash burns are a little nastier than paper cuts, I hear. Might need a pair of shades too... make that a couple of pairs of shades. Each.

edit on 2014/9/23 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join