It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians - Who actually believes in their existance?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Hiya Beth,

I read your thread and feel for you. I once thought my abduction "group" was somewhat protected but now understand that no one is completely. I became so angry when learning of this, plus feel the hurt as two are very close to me emotionally.

Hang in there,

Rich

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminous

Thank you. Finally someone says it.

A created ad hominem attack.

[edit on 2009/9/17 by Aeons]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SiRiNO
Who here actually believes in a secret underground civilisation of reptiles that control the world?
well if they were able to present that in a way chimps and apes are somehow related to us in so short a time just about a million or so, that is for us to evolve and be humans that we are today why not the dinos? surely 65 million years is a huge timeline to ponder and reconsider our position...

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SiRiNO
Who here actually believes in a secret underground civilisation of reptiles that control the world? I have read alot of out there theories - but this one has always puzzled me. Is there any actual evidence? Is David Icke holding out on us (he seems to be very confident with the reptilian idea - but doesnt present anything remotely solid). The reptilians are mentioned in connection with the Dulse base, which alone throws its credability out the window.

I believe in Reptillians but not neccessarily in underground bases or in this physical dimension. I think there is truth to most things but how much or how little truth, I don't know. Do I think we will ever see them? NO.

I did have a very real dream about them once. I don't discount the relevance of that plane, but who knows?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
Of course I believe in the Masonic Jewish Devil worshiping shape shifting baby eating Reptiles from outer space that have ruled over our holographic make believe world since the dawn of time.
What part is hard to believe?

Classic DisInfo 101:

Tell the entire truth, add something utterly preposterous and laugh out loud.
Your Bad, Amuk. We're watching you... and we ain't the Potato People.

And we are graciously informed by the Roswell 509th Airborne that these mind controlled Lizards taste like chicken.

IMPORTANT REMARK: The Illuminati ARE NOT Jews.

They however masquerade as Jews at the highest levels just like they masquerade as Catholics at the highest levels of the Vatican. Reptilian is an insult... to reptiles. True, they are cold blooded and in that sense what could we call them but snakes?

From antiquity and the Brotherhood of the Snake to the year 2009 and the Principality of Snake Hill emanating from Skull & Bones Illuminati operatives, little has changed. They may still have the pull to convoke the G20 to their US headquarters in Pittsburgh, but from here on their time is up! We shall soon rid ourselves of this scourge permanently after countless centuries of infectious oppression.

News report posted by the right honorable Christopher Story on Sept. 16, 2009 his website Worldreports.com

THE ‘PRINCIPALITY OF SNAKE HILL’ DECEPTION

The Principality of Snake Hill’ is a wholly spurious, fraudulent, poorly executed, tatty CIA virtual intelligence operation backed by a few stray ‘real’ background ‘facts’, which the perpetrators of this scamming programme, being amateurs in publicity matters, may at one time have assumed would be enough to give the operation credibility.

It is one of numerous fraudulent virtual or semi-actual ‘microstates’ worldwide representing yet another devious dimension of the World Revolution, which is designed to undermine the integrity of the nation state based on the ‘corporate’ principle of false duality which is the same principle as is used to perpetrate the ‘dual personality’ ‘corporate’ frauds that underlie officially supported clandestine revolutionary operations in the United States, Britain and Europe...

SUDDENLY, IT’S ‘THE PRINCIPALITY OF NEW WALES’

After wasting time absorbing this mixed-up, fabricated, superfluous tripe, one comes a cross a ‘Links’ page, displaying the blasphemous cross and the entwined serpent again. But instead of proclaiming here that we are dealing with ‘The Principality of Snake Hill’, the name of the virtual Principality suddenly becomes: ‘The Principality of New Wales’.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by Getsmart]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Hmm, not sure about that one. I've never really believed in them, mainly because I'd never heard of them until I came to this site; but I think there might be some kind of creature on/in the planet that control most of human society- whether they're Reptilian or not I couldn't say because I've never seen anything in THAT department of the strange store.
Anyway, aren't insects the strongest living organisms in terms of being able to survive just about anything? So couldn't you have a race of mammalian insectoid beings controlling life on the planet? I mean, they are (apparently) quite intelligent; but of course I'm just speculating. Reptilians for government!

Ramadwarf on Insect-Human cross-breeding

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   

If you ask me, folks like Art Bell and David Icke are being used by The Illuminati indirectly. They made sure these men would get public recognition, for one reason. So their INSANE claims and stories would make a conspiracy theory that was feasible, extremly unfeasible.

Or maybe its the other way around? We know "all the worlds a stage", the identity of script writers however is highly debatable.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SiRiNO

The short answer to your question is: Yes.

The longer answer: Icke got most of his ideas about Reptilians from two places.

1) Stream of consciousness writing, which he published and now calls himself an "author."

2) An interview called Revelations of a Mother Goddess with an obviously unstable woman claiming to be an ex member of an Illuminati family, who was present as a child at ritual sacrifices at which she saw human beings feeding on the blood of tortured children, during which time some other entity appeared to be living through them, to the point of being visible.

Now I do believe in demonic possession, and Satanic ritual sacrifice is well known. Germany continues to be one of the worst places in the world (at least to the extent it's reported. Croatia may be worse, no one would ever know). What people know about demonic possession is cases in which demons possessed the unwilling. People can willingly take on evil spirits, which is a much more complete and effective amalgam. In fact I remember a long time ago listening to an ex-SEAL talking about members of the troop he trained with taking on demonic entities. I remember he said it was #ed up trying to sleep with these demon possessed trained murderers talking (and yelling/snarling) in their sleep twenty feet away. For more information on this, look up "marines" and "demonic tattoos". It'll get you started.

Since Icke made this information up, other people have compounded the problem, mutated his originally false theories, and interwoven the Reptilian thing in with the Illuminati, UFOlogy, the New World Order, et cetera.

If you want to know whether people still listen to this crap or not, just go to YouTube, look up some reptilian videos, and take a look at the comments section. Compare the names on twenty different videos to see if they're repeats or originals. You'll get some idea how many of 'em are out there, usually living in their parents' basement.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
ok Well I do have this to add. Some of you have mentioned drugs and I thought I would mention the fact that '___' is seen as an halucinogen.
The drug has been studied by our Govt. The trip lasts only five to fifteen
minutes. The thing about it is most all "psychonauts" as they are called,
report very simalar experieces while they are under the influence of the drug. It is almost always as if a veil is lifted and they come in contact
with a reptillian being.

There is also a sense of enchantment, of sanctity, of beauty, a sense of
gaining privileged access to knowledge and that their intelligence is increased.
To the '___' psychonoaut, the world around them appears to be constructed, composed with care like a work of art or an intricate hand-spun fabric, and guided like actors in a play. They feel as if a veil has been lifted and so that they see something that has always been transpiring.
Many psychonauts return with a certainty that consciousness continues after death. They return with the idea of a soul existing beyond the body, somehow woven into the fabric of the universe.

credit MIQUEL.com

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
In the book '___': The Spirit Molecule one man reports that he was raped by crocodiles (reptilians).

'___' takes one to the mental plane which is above the astral plane.

I have only ever heard David Icke refer to the reptilians as non-physical entities that occupy a human with compatible DNA. But according Credo Mutwa (whom Icke interviews) they are purely physical. I'm not saying Credo said they weren't non-physical, just that his stories contained physical reptilians only. I have absolutely no idea how credible Credo Mutwa is.

Robert Bruce says he has seen non-physical reptilians and I believe him. Robert, however does not believe that they are in control of the world.

Over and out
Twisted-Inside-Out

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SiRiNO

I suspect Steven Greer to be reptilian

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
when I look back on ancient history at the naztac lines, the cave drawing and Egyptian hieroglyph that depict reptilian like humans and beings or crafts from other worlds, the I think it might be possible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join