It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN reports 110% turnout in Scottish independence vote

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Is it possible that voter fraud occurred in the recent vote for Scotland's independence?

CNN featured a graphic on screen on Thursday night which showed that 110 percent of the country's population had been polled
According to the graphic, 58 percent of Scots had said 'yes' and 52 percent voted 'no' Later, the network realized their error and switched to a more accurate graphic which showed 52 percent voting 'no' and 48 percent voting 'yes' The St. Andrew's Bar in New York City was filled to capacity on Thursday night as anxious Scots from all over the city awaited the final results.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Though I am not from the UK I have been watching the peoples reaction to the upcoming vote and it seemed to me that the majority of Scots were excited to vote YES but then after the numbers were added up it appeared the majority had voted with a loud no.

Voter fraud in the U.S. is a common practice. I remember seeing an article where an individual explained before Congress how the electronic voting machines could be manipulated. Is it possible this has also happened in Scotland?

I believe voter fraud is definitely involved and if so what can the people of Scotland do?
edit on 18-9-2014 by Jesuslives4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Ah I expected as much......nothing is for real anymore.....its all manufactured bull dooey that ultimately enforces the status quo for the power elite.....
We need to eliminate the shadowy agencies that manipulate OUR WORLD.....

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

There wasn't electronic fraud, the ballots were paper. CNN's error is that they reported 58, when the correct number was 48. My guess is another rush to be first with news.

There is some voter fraud in every election, especially in the US. Remember the precinct in Philadelphia where 100% of the vote went Obama? But with a 52 to 48 per cent margin, vote fraud probably didn't make a difference in Scotland. Obama beat Romney 51-47, the same four point margin. And there was certainly fraud there. But we live with it unless the race is close.

As an aside, Kennedy beat Nixon by 1/6 of a percent. Chicago and Texas were the centers of the vote fraud in that case, and Lyndon Johnson, who had been a representative and senator from Texas for 24 years (and was in Senate leadership positions for 6), received what many think was his reward, the vice-presidency.

Al Franken from Minnesota is a pretty clear cut case as well. After finding "lost" ballots, and getting favorable rulings from Minnesota's Democrat Secretary of State, he was declared the winner by 306 votes.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
And there is no such a thing as human error.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Wow 110%.

So the ghost of William Wallace, several doppelgangers, the spirits of Balmoral Castle and the pink elephants sighted by tourists in Oban also turned out to vote?

Or does that only add up to 102%?

Reminds me of the 100%+ turn out for Obama. I had no idea you could include tire treads in the total......

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
It quickly got placed as an error by CNN. What I find more interesting is the voting map. Almost 98% of the map says it voted no with a small 2% voting yes. This seems a little off when it comes down to a near miss, or was ever other area just a couple of votes over for yes?

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   

CNN featured a graphic on screen on Thursday night which showed that 110 percent of the country's population had been polled...

There's your answer.

POLLED.

...this had nothing to do with the election itself. The CNN graphic was from a POLL, which was PRIOR TO the election.
This has everything to do with the stupidity of people at CNN, and nothing to do with electoral fraud.

Even then, it wasn't that 110% had been polled, it's that the result they put up was 58% for, 42% against... so the RESULTS of the poll (which was 1600 people or so, from memory) added up to 110%.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ObjectZero
It quickly got placed as an error by CNN. What I find more interesting is the voting map. Almost 98% of the map says it voted no with a small 2% voting yes. This seems a little off when it comes down to a near miss, or was ever other area just a couple of votes over for yes?

The actual vote was 55% No, 45% Yes.

Most districts were close.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
NO exit poll was taken , "Countless evidences of fraud during the recent Scottish Referendum have come to light, including two counts of votes being moved in bulk into a No pile, Yes votes clearly being seen in no piles and strange occurenses with dual fire alarms and clear cut fraud in Glasgow."

Nobody was interested in who was bringing in the voting slips. There were no stamps or signatures as the bulletins were handed over,

London and Edinburgh had not "fully met" the requirements of a proper referendum.

Just walk up give a name and get to vote with no id !!! wtf

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5
NO exit poll was taken , "Countless evidences of fraud during the recent Scottish Referendum have come to light, including two counts of votes being moved in bulk into a No pile, Yes votes clearly being seen in no piles and strange occurenses with dual fire alarms and clear cut fraud in Glasgow."

Funny how the video is short and doesn't show any actual sorting going on. Because the actual sorting had not been done. This was prior to sorting. What we have are sour grapes who can't let go they lost.

In fact the evidence of actual fraud took place in Glasgow .. which voted ... YES. So maybe the real vote was even more for the NO side and the YES campaign tried to cheat?
edit on 20-9-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

The video i saw showed a woman take votes from a yes pile and put them on a no bundle that is banana republic stuff children who had never registered getting papers to vote .

Fire alarms going off twice in Dundee , i was not even asked for identity when i went in to vote .

i saw this coming , we cannot trust the Government to run the country never mind a vote

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

The video i saw showed a woman take votes from a yes pile and put them on a no bundle that is banana republic stuff children who had never registered getting papers to vote .

Fire alarms going off twice in Dundee , i was not even asked for identity when i went in to vote .

i saw this coming , we cannot trust the Government to run the country never mind a vote

The video you showed was edited and taken out of context. It was PRIOR to votes being sorted. You did not see her take a group of yes votes ... as votes had even started to be sorted yet. That is why the clip is short. If they showed you the entire lengthy video you would see the votes being sorted later on, and it would be clear nothing untoward was happening.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
That is just like the 2012 U.S. election where over 100% of some inner-city districts went for Obama.

top topics

join