It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Just a "Do-Over"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

This thread is still going?

Bueno!

Google something called the Cat's Cradle and you'll understand some of what you see.

And I don't know who posted it, but yes, we are in a timeline that we're not supposed to be in.

I don't feel comfortable explaining the whole thing on a watched site like this, but just know that our reality is 99.96% aligned with what it should have been.

And a lot of people outside the Internet and humanity in general noticed and got pissed that their favorite vacation spot got ruined by zee happy merchants. So they decided to erase that particular group of people permanently

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
This is a question that has played in my head since I read the books by Michael Newton.
His research painted a reality in which souls see beforehand the life paths of their chosen incarnation beforehand, spending time to study certain events.

Made me think of the movie "eXistenZ" in which the characters found themselves in specific roles, that would have automatic responses to things in which they weren't much more than experiencers or observers, of what would happen.

Strange thing to contemplate.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: thisguy27

I don't know - I don't think we're aligned anywhere near as close as 99.96%...

I see way to much that looks 'wrong' to me - I would say we're at minimum 50% 'off' the correct line..

Can you give us something about "Cat's Cradle" that we should be looking for? Because when you google that, tons of different references come up, so I can't tell 'where' exactly to 'go' in order to see what you are referencing..

Thanks

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

When you're talking about the memories of billions of people and the entire planet, .04% leaves a lot of room for margin

About 8 years worth to be exactly precise.

Something that John Titor did in his timeline, #ed up ours and we've been stuck in a permanent loop of debt and misery ever since. However, the cycle will be broken by the end of 2015

The Dark Prophet will appear and war will follow in his footsteps.

War against the ones who brought us here and caused all of the suffering and misery you see. It will purge the world with fire and those left behind will be ready to take their shackles off and over throw their oppressors

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma
This is a question that has played in my head since I read the books by Michael Newton.
His research painted a reality in which souls see beforehand the life paths of their chosen incarnation beforehand, spending time to study certain events.

Made me think of the movie "eXistenZ" in which the characters found themselves in specific roles, that would have automatic responses to things in which they weren't much more than experiencers or observers, of what would happen.

Strange thing to contemplate.

Thanks for showing up, Bluesma. Yes, it is an exceedingly strange thing to contemplate. Whatever movie we watch that reflects what we are currently experiencing, it is, perhaps, only a mirror of what is really happening.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: thisguy27
a reply to: lostgirl

When you're talking about the memories of billions of people and the entire planet, .04% leaves a lot of room for margin

About 8 years worth to be exactly precise.

Something that John Titor did in his timeline, #ed up ours and we've been stuck in a permanent loop of debt and misery ever since. However, the cycle will be broken by the end of 2015

The Dark Prophet will appear and war will follow in his footsteps.

War against the ones who brought us here and caused all of the suffering and misery you see. It will purge the world with fire and those left behind will be ready to take their shackles off and over throw their oppressors

I am interested in your assuredness of future events.
And the thread and thought processes are mine, and mine alone.
tetra

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: tetra50

I was being wry...

but as far as being in a (possibly) controlled environment that's not "natural" by definition, even physics is coming on board... quantum mechanics is astounding and totally counter intuitive and the newer findings about 'simulation hints' are even more so... and never mind the myriad folks thinking something's "not right" and suspecting they are the rats in an experiment (or my own favorite, in a coma and inhabiting a world their own damaged, delirious mind constructed)... it's fringe, and people ascribe it to insanity, religious mania or fantasy... but people feel it.

Anyway, I might not have the exact same weirdness happen to me that cements it (or I might be a programmed personality not destined to become aware) but I've certainly had weeeeiiiiirrrrd instances where the world acts like it's a stage and I'm both the audience AND the player, and the only one not 'in on it'.

Heck, we have portions of our own minds hidden from our waking consciousness (subconscious, anyone?) so finding a level of 'knowing'... even in one's own head, is a toughie.

In fact, whenever I write or speak of this paranoid observation, something always interrupts... like random visits, or phone calls, or dive bombing birds hitting windows, cars crashing on a residential street... it's odd (random phone call this time, btw... heh).

I just call it the 'cosmic pranking frat boy' and go on... because I haven't found a way out of the maze. I've had a couple glimpses outside, but they involve illegal chems or dry hours of naval gazing... and the result is always helpless ennui, anyway, thus the bed comment.

I think I'd like to know the reality behind this one (or series of) ... but there is that fear it's something quite horrible... or that my mind's chemicals finally mixed that certain way that will get me a "crazy" label and a white room that truly IS a prison or experiment.

Either way, it's an uncomfortable, lonely direction to go... and the fact there's no solid proof makes it worse... but I hear ya.

Much of this describes how I began to feel after the experience that drove me to this forum in the first place. I was never one to doubt reality or believe in conspiracies--the Boston Marathon bombings had just happened and I called in to talk radio to denounce a representative in my state who was publicly stating it was false flag. Now I question everything. Why? Because some of the people who caused me to have a mental breakdown all proudly wore "Boston Strong" ribbons and worked for the hospital that treated the victims.

I mean I've always thought about movies and they would come on TV that day or think of a topic and my friends would begin to discuss it. I just considered those leftover pointless abilities that we lost through evolution and development of language. Now I feel like something else is in control of all of us or at least has a strong influence.

I spent three months in two different hospitals. I observed people I've loved and known my whole life or for many years say and do things that made zero sense. I thought maybe they were pumping gas into my room to confuse my visitors or beaming thoughts into their heads. I don't know and never will understand. The staff behaved in such an awful way that I dreamt up all kinds of possibilities--was I dead and in Hell (I've been an atheist for most of my life), were they doing this for insurance money? A secret study to see if they could turn everyone against me/alter my beliefs/make me commit suicide/induce psychosis/rich people getting off on my suffering? I don't know and the list doesn't stop there. The thing is I have no proof and never will. They got away/are getting away with it. All I have are my experiences and unfortunately no one I love can see what I saw, not that I would want them to really.

My own sister is an RN and even trying to appeal to her didn't work because the things I said were so scary and unbelievable that I gave up trying to convince her. How does one voice get heard amongst a sea of medical professionals at the top rated hospital in the country?

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Darksea13
Dear Darksea13:
I feel for you in ways you will probably not get from my rudimentary words here. But I write, so you may know, that I do absolutely, feel for you, and everything you express here. This was the intent of this thread, really: To address this issue, and how terribly excruciating the possibilities in realistic time and space would be for many of us, if not all.

was I dead and in Hell (I've been an atheist for most of my life), were they doing this for insurance money? A secret study to see if they could turn everyone against me/alter my beliefs/make me commit suicide/induce psychosis/rich people getting off on my suffering? I don't know and the list doesn't stop there.

Something huge happened in my life about fifteen years ago, now, and ever since, it seems I've met everyone I've seen before, and lived through every experience already, though slightly differently. The effect, in general, is as though I've remembed a myriad of possible past lives, and am living them all, somewhat simultaneously, which is somewhat confusing, because you think you may know what may happen next, but aren't sure "which time" it is, "this time."

I know of no other way to express this, but that. Since this "awakening," of mine, I've begun to see everything in a whole different manner. Much of it not to my liking or comfort. Let me put it this way: if everything, every little thing that happens had some symbolic meaning, then what has been occurring to me about it would be the worst possible "spelling" of the environment and all its causalities and happenings. Now, I just try to say to myself that it's not what most often flies through my head….and I don't even think much of that is the product of my own mind. But that's for another thread.

The thing I'd most like to reply to of your quote above, is that I began to realize that most movies I watch have a definitive moment within them where it is possible that the protagonist in the movie actually died, and then the movie went on……

When I realized this, I began to question whether those that died have really been set free, in a way, while those that seem to survive, have actually died, and are living in some kind of hell, or surrealistic, and/or induced technologically provided "reality," which isn't quite real at all…..but mankind's "opinion" and "creation" of what "hell" would be….while for some, it seems to be their "heaven."

I don't know if this makes any sense to you, but given your explanations about your personal experiences close to those bombings and what you saw and experienced, and how "off" it seemed for you…..this is all I can offer.
tetra

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join