It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola blood sold on black market

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: skitzspiricy

I've read a few times that ebola stays in the system for upto 3 months(?) after recovery.

Yah, I heard the semen, too. It swells your nuts to blue baseballs and they turn black when healing.

Nasty last gasp for Ebola to spread… through sex.

shudder

Thanks for those links and the one about the boy. They should have used that blood for study and possible serum production to help check the virus in Africa. Instead these two Americans got how many treatments with what precious little there was?

Just my opine about American Exceptional-nihilism.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

Do you mean "I Am Legend"?

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcouncil=wisdom

I thought the same. But how could a couple of vials of contaminated blood be weaponized on a mass scale (genuinely, I'm not being sarcastic)? I read that if someone survives Ebola, they're still contagious for up to 21 days, even longer for ...genital secretions, so to speak.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: stardust22

Dillute it and put it on food, or in water

Think salad bar ... put it diluted in a mister of some sort, maybe one of those joke flowers that clowns used to use, walk in to any pizza joint and nonchalantly 'squirt squirt'

Or how about someone working in a bottled water company, just a little, don't take much....it would be all over the place right quick

I hope the feds are listening, cause we needs to tighten things up

Oh speaking of, here is a better one, just put it in repackaged bottled water of the people coming through the southern border...they would make excellent carriers, unknowingly infiltrating and spreading all across the US

Just a little fear mongering for the weekend thank you

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ObjectZero
It won't take much to make this a very effective weapon. Hard to find easy to move and even if it does not kill it's sure to have a lasting effect. You could clear out a small city just from the panic. Also does not have the down side of radiation or having to wait be for the area is safe to move in and take. With all that logic it still does not make it a good idea moral wise, it would be unleashing a blind heartless horror on anyone in it's effect area.

It is very effective in the right conditions. Those conditions are generally found in locations with poor sanitary conditions and limited medical facilities.

Ebola as it currently stands is not very useful as a weapon, unless you want to wipe out communities that are conforming to certain stereotypes.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcouncil=wisdom
a reply to: stardust22

Dillute it and put it on food, or in water

Think salad bar ... put it diluted in a mister of some sort, maybe one of those joke flowers that clowns used to use, walk in to any pizza joint and nonchalantly 'squirt squirt'

Or how about someone working in a bottled water company, just a little, don't take much....it would be all over the place right quick

I hope the feds are listening, cause we needs to tighten things up

Oh speaking of, here is a better one, just put it in repackaged bottled water of the people coming through the southern border...they would make excellent carriers, unknowingly infiltrating and spreading all across the US

Just a little fear mongering for the weekend thank you

As far as I am aware, this is very unlikely to be an effective method of transmission.

The Ebola virus would be deactivated within minutes when placed in drinking water, with the cell literally bursting as it tried to balance the salt concentration by absorbing more and more water.

You might make it work if you used a medium that had a similar salt concentration as blood - or even better, just carry infected blood.

There is still the problem of actually getting the virus into the system. I'm not entirely sure how transmissable it would be through unbroken skin? I would imagine it could be absorbed, but quickly and effectively enough to infect someone before they thought "eww, what's that?" and wiped it off?

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
a reply to: PhoenixOD

Also fraud. What's to stop someone from paying 100 kids 20 bucks each for giving a pint of blood, and turning around and selling them for 100 a pop as ebola survivor blood? Or murdering a few people and taking all their blood to sell it? It takes a very sick mentality to take advantage of desperate sick people.

Just like the Water Healing Springs that were pushed during the 20's and 30's

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join