It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study reveals the mysterious ancestors of modern Europeans

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune
Hans,
As much as I repsect your knowledge and opinion, I can't believe that you still hold to that 15k date.
At the minimum it's 23 k, the securely dated toca de preia rock shelter in Brazil, or 30 -60 k , topper, cactus hill, Burnham, valsequillo or older, Witt, and calico.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: punkinworks10
a reply to: Hanslune
Hans,
As much as I repsect your knowledge and opinion, I can't believe that you still hold to that 15k date.
At the minimum it's 23 k, the securely dated toca de preia rock shelter in Brazil, or 30 -60 k , topper, cactus hill, Burnham, valsequillo or older, Witt, and calico.

It still a solid datebut I have no problem moving it. It might be better to say 15-25

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51

I have said it before, and I will say it again...The Australian Native Man IS the Original European Man.
A mixture of original Homo Erectus, Neanderthal and Denisovian, from the Ice locked reaches of the Ice age (maybe even pre Ice age). Migrated south to Warmer clims, but still left some tribes in the original homeland of Europe...to evolve to us whiteys.
Native Australians STILL bear children with blonde/light brown and reddish coloured hair.
Many tribes of Australian Natives are hairy (hairy chest and hairy back), straight/wavey hair, EXACTLY like modern Europeans, and in difference to Asians, and Most Africans.

Actually there maybe some truth to the above although I read somewhere that the trigger for blondism in some Black Asians is different than for Europeans like the trigger for lite-skinned Asians as opposed to Europeans if I find the studies I'll post them,but here is where it gets interesting.
La Brana Man.

An ancient European hunter-gatherer man had dark skin and blue eyes, a new genetic analysis has revealed.

The analysis of the man, who lived in modern-day Spain only about 7,000 years ago, shows light-skin genes in Europeans evolved much more recently than previously thought.

The findings, which were detailed today (Jan. 26) in the journal Nature, also hint that light skin evolved not to adjust to the lower-light conditions in Europe compared with Africa, but instead to the new diet that emerged after the agricultural revolution, said study co-author Carles Lalueza-Fox, a paleogenomics researcher at Pompeu Fabra University in Spain.

Sunlight changes

Many scientists have believed that lighter skin gradually arose in Europeans starting around 40,000 years ago, soon after people left tropical Africa for Europe's higher latitudes. The hunter-gatherer's dark skin pushes this date forward to only 7,000 years ago, suggesting that at least some humans lived considerably longer than thought in Europe before losing the dark pigmentation that evolved under Africa's sun.

www.livescience.com...
klik^ for more, now keep in mind that he is rather late in the day for Australians and other black Asians but by their estimate the trigger for lite-skin in Europe came about under 10,000 b.C that's really only yesterday by Australian standards being that they were around for the better part of 40kyrs,agricultural revolution had already started Gobekli Tepe was built and the Sahara was wet.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Buddyman

Thanks for your post, it is very informative and touches on alot of the subjects I mentioned in an earlier post. I was only trying to convey how it is possible that some of the modern day humans could have descended from an ancient advanced race of people while others may have ancestors who were more primitive. All life could be extraterrestrial for all we know. I have seen the documentaries and I know that people did travel out of Africa to other modern day continents but I also see of holes in that theory as well which is why I dont believe that all human life started in that one spot.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RedMamba

Just out of curiosity, what holes do you see in Out of Africa and what evidence has led you to believe that there was an advanced civilization of a different type of people who were around first and resulted in European lineages as we know them today and what specifically can you say about them?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Lady_Tuatha

I suppose it all ultimately means we are all family.

Shame it's so often such a dysfunctional, bickering one.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join