It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was just abducted by aliens and it was the greatest experience of my life

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by dixon
Some alien wrote to me the other day. Did not even have the courtesy to personally sign off but instead used a computer to generate his/her/its message. It was a simple reminder that I was still on the ride of my life, having been hijacked since puberty. This alien definitely lives in another dimension, without the need for food, water, rest or stimulus (erotic or otherwise). The damn tax man. Can anyone please tell me which planet such creatures come from ?

Man, I love this site! You never know what your gonna get

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The first thing that comes to mind is, a good hallucinogen can make you feel the way he describes. It can even change your life, or at least your perspective on life, forever. I can't help but wonder if someone put some really good hallucinogen in his drink, or something. Although, '___' probably wouldn't allow him to sleep that night, there are other drugs that have similar hallucinatory effects that will.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cade
1) Are you claiming that canadaice99 can't clarify the questions we put forth or that there is still one question you still feel a bit unsure about?
2) Do you think you got "shouted" at for the question itself or the WAY you asked the question?

Ref #1 - I am saying he can't clarify because he said he was gone and
wouldn't be back because now he was being contacted by strangers
(MIBS??) and being asked by them about his posting at this site.

Ref #2 - both. But I don't care. I attacked no one. (Emotions and
intent are hard to get across in rooms like this. People see things
differently) I still hold this wasn't a real 'abduction' event. The poster
may have thought it was, but I don't think so. (hoax is still a viable
conclusion) I saw way too many changes in the story, inconsistencies,
and opportunities for OTHER explainations (he said party school). We
will never know for sure.

If it was a hoax, it wasn't a good one. Most here didn't buy into it.

If the poster really believes what he posted .... (as a psychology
major in my younger years) I hope he gets physically and mentally
checked out. It couldn't hurt, and could only pick up on some hidden
medical conditions. IF after medical checks he is okay.... then perhaps
he had an experience that he isn't able to communicate effectively.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Sorry I really did not feel like reading through pages of arguements so if I repeat something said, forgive me. First thing I would like to say is please do not refer to what you saw as a "gray" because based on your description, it was anything but that. The comment regarding wouldn't the light of the room hurt its eyes? Well I believe it would not since it was NOT a GRAY. I think the people posting are changing his story. Also, haha I understand the spelling and grammar issue is affecting his credibility but since he is new to the site, you cant blame him. Most people who are not frequent visitors and readers will not see the whole presentation thing. It is just a message board to new visitors so I see where he is coming from. I think we can rule out the whole 8th grader deal due to his IP which revealed his university. Ok im out.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
Canadaice99 just registered today and posted this interesting abduction story. The very next poster, UFO Radio, also just registered today and is immidiately pimping his radio show here on this board by asking Canadaice99 to come onto his show and give his story...

Looks like UFO Radio 'disappeared' the same time as
Canadaice99. His posts are gone (due to moderators probably??)
but I haven't seen any new posts by him anywhere. hmmmmm

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
They're not the same person. And I doubt that UFO Radio has anything to do with Canadaice

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a possibility is that these aliens want to learn about us so that they can know where to hit us (as to, attack), but they know that some violent abduction would make some one piss their pants, so they did it w/ out scaring this person, and got the info (or just info period) and then let this person go...
but its just a theroy. i could probably think of others

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by superslicksh0es
Sorry I really did not feel like reading through pages of arguements so if I repeat something said, forgive me. First thing I would like to say is please do not refer to what you saw as a "gray" because based on your description, it was anything but that. The comment regarding wouldn't the light of the room hurt its eyes?

Yes, he did clear that up way earlier, he said at first he mistakenly said it was a "Gray" because he didn't know what to call it, then he concluded he's not sure exactly what it was, but looked more LIKE an humanoid..

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 01:49 AM
link   

The 'aliens' wanted to know your gender

That gave it away, im sure if Aliens have been visiting us for thousands of even millions of years, they would of learned to tell the difference, unless for some reason you look like a bitch.

Your spelling is terrible....

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by aelphaeis_mangarae

The 'aliens' wanted to know your gender

That gave it away, im sure if Aliens have been visiting us for thousands of even millions of years, they would of learned to tell the difference, unless for some reason you look like a bitch.

Well, I've had canines most of my life and boy if I can't tell that a dog is male or female without 'looking'! (But, somehow they sure know the difference! Go figure!)

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Read through the thread, his spelling and grammar has already been addressed, who cares? Some people can't spell but are very smart, what's the big deal? And saying that he looks like a female, (I'm sorry I find your referring to a woman as "B*tch very dergoatory), that's just rude. Who knows why they might have asked (if this story IS true) what his gender was? Unless of course you are the ruler of all alien speices??

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Folks, heres a very intresting story. please note the nurse involved makes a statement regarding feeling "subdued" following her experience. The starter of thread said something similar.

www.ufobc.ca...

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by instar
Folks, heres a very intresting story. please note the nurse involved makes a statement regarding feeling "subdued" following her experience. The starter of thread said something similar

Wow that was a very interesting article. Yes it does seem quite like the author of this thread announced. Hmm very interesting. Hopefully he'll come back and post an update.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by diana
Hopefully he'll come back and post an update.

Yeah, so we can bash him for lying and then boot him for fraud. I really don't belive this now, that whole "some man called me and said not to tell anyone" thing really turned me off it. But hey, you never know whether or not it's a lie. He could be telling the truth, he could be looking for attention, he could be a paranoid dillisional freak. we don't know, I don't care.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
What about those guys, who were REALLY abducted?! I could hardly believe, that there isn't any in this huge world...! I guess, if one would talk, his/her story would be extremely believable, even , that there may not be any raw evidence supplied.

Probably an abduction story would have many inhuman elements.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
What about those guys, who were REALLY abducted?! I could hardly believe, that there isn't any in this huge world...! I guess, if one would talk, his/her story would be extremely believable, even , that there may not be any raw evidence supplied.

Probably an abduction story would have many inhuman elements.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join