It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was just abducted by aliens and it was the greatest experience of my life

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
as to the reality of this persons experences ill not debate as without proff one way or the other we can only specklate. So I thake it as I read it untill farther details are avalible.
Now on to the encounter personly It rings very true to me the reasion being as was pointed out assuming alians have the tek to get here then they must be quite a bite more advanced then we are .(a very safe assumtion I mite add.) And would have no problems with the pilimary stuff . Dna what ever else and would probly not need to inconvince us with kiddnaping.
So on to the next logical step learning more about the humans them selfs .Theres only so much you could learn from watching our brodcasts and radio. The only logical thing at this point is personal interviews.
And for the record state your name and gender .(ps the gov would ask this question regurdless if they know the conversation is being recourded for pospairty. And the rest follows easly What do you do? go to school .Where . why ,what ,when . you mite already know most of these answers but rember this is an offical record . Then comes the more personal questions that they mite accutly learn something from .
How do you feal about humanity? what are your life goals and manny more Im sure this person may not even recull.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake

Didn't mean any offense to ya bud
You just gotta be careful what you take seriously around here...as you will see the more you hang out here, there are alot of crackpots with some pretty convincing stories similiar to yours that end up going too far, only to be revealed as hoaxes...

Like I said, your story is very interesting, and if authentic, I'm sure one you will never forget, or experience again (unless your one of those double abductees
) Thanks for sharing!

I i didnt take any offense, and i totally understnad your skeptacism ,that is really shady that that occured, so thats why its ticking me off to, i didnt come here to sound ligit and make a big deal out of something , i jsut came to discuss an experience which i very much so hope to happen again, but would be, interestingly enough, jsut as contempt in the status quo if it didnt, its like i feel more fullfilled, once is enough, i guess, do it to someone els,e i would more than anything like to here a true similiar story, maybe the same gray!!! i wish i saw the ship better to, but to me, it was jsut a wierd moving star in the sky...thats my two cents, but thank for the share support mpeake

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   

i wish i saw the ship better to, but to me, it was jsut a wierd moving star in the sky...thats my two cents, but thank for the share support mpeake

I can't remember if you answered this or not, but can you tell us what area you live in? Did you happen to speak to anyone around if they saw the same ufo?

[edit on 7-12-2004 by mpeake]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Just consider the locations. The sequence of events, sounds like a college party at a friends house, went home, got abducted, went the rest of the way home, crashed out! Woke up.

Friends suggest drunk or "something" is also just 'icing on the cake' for me not to believe this.

Tuatara

And I do remember the 'universal Translator'- but also recall this about communicating with the 'being' --- " in some sort of time function i didnt understand" then how would you be able to answer??

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Why is it, they can speak our language? I was wondering the same thing while watching StarGate last night- some reptillian guy spoke ENGLISH!

Just to clarify...he said that the alien spoke in an unknown language which was translated via an earpeice he was wearing.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Canadaice99
hes, becaause, frist, thats, scrunity, cite, jubulation, wonderfull, occurence,
referance

College student huh? I let the spelling from the first post go. (Believe).
I thought it might just be a typo. But there are far too many spelling
errors and dropped ' to be a post of college level.

he's, because, first, that's, scrutiny, site, jubilation,
wonderful, occurrence, reference

The 'aliens' wanted to know your gender and your 'career goals' ??
All these 'typos'??? Nope. I'm not buying it. If I'm wrong, then I'm
wrong ... but I definately think this is a fake. Someone (8th grader?)
is having a great laugh somewhere....

[edit on 12/7/2004 by FlyersFan]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simcity4Rushour
as to the reality of this persons experences ill not debate as without proff one way or the other we can only specklate. So I thake it as I read it untill farther details are avalible.
Now on to the encounter personly It rings very true to me the reasion being as was pointed out assuming alians have the tek to get here then they must be quite a bite more advanced then we are .(a very safe assumtion I mite add.) And would have no problems with the pilimary stuff . Dna what ever else and would probly not need to inconvince us with kiddnaping.
So on to the next logical step learning more about the humans them selfs .Theres only so much you could learn from watching our brodcasts and radio. The only logical thing at this point is personal interviews.
And for the record state your name and gender .(ps the gov would ask this question regurdless if they know the conversation is being recourded for pospairty. And the rest follows easly What do you do? go to school .Where . why ,what ,when . you mite already know most of these answers but rember this is an offical record . Then comes the more personal questions that they mite accutly learn something from .
How do you feal about humanity? what are your life goals and manny more Im sure this person may not even recull.

to turtara, i never said they had big eyes, actually very humanoid, maybe more open, i couldnt tell if he had yelids or not, i didnt think to look, but eye size was only slightly bigger, um my name is chris and i am a male, go to university in new orleans somehwere, wont say where exactly though, happened like i said sat morn, like 2:00 amish, I WASNT DRUNK!! i only fell asleep amid the feeling i engendered from the encounter, the complacency, i dont have a job, but work with my father on his new venture, i told the gray that i planned to work with the one that i was born from( i didnt think i should use father, i didnt know if he would reognize,i dunno) i am very conservative, but told the gary the truth, he asked about my status in humanity, i told him i was very luckey to be among the affluential, eg, westerner, and i also said terrorism worries me and that the iraq american war does(i explained it was a war my country(soveriegn nation) was in, but i really didnt get much detail into politcis because i think when i said terrorism he kinda didnt understnad me but didnt ask for clarification, i told him i am an optimist,not in that way, bu that i flt good about human progress, i told him that i planned to be sucesfull andyet give to humanity, and that i thought more charity was needed on earth...yeah...some of the other stuff gets iffy, i dont want to say much becaause i might be inaccurate and seem contradictory since i dont remember the exact quesitons and answers...but there are some answers

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Also lets consider this (just hypothetical) that Canada/Ice/99 is in Canada. Do you know how cold it is riding your bike at night this time of year? Pretty cold, even for a Canadian. Not to mention ice and snow...

I know I'm having a good laugh FlyersFan... don't know about anyone else.

Tuatara

Done.

[edit on 7-12-2004 by Tuatara]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

hes, becaause, frist, thats, scrunity, cite, jubulation, wonderfull, occurence,
referance

College student huh? I let the spelling from the first post go. (Believe).
I thought it might just be a typo. But there are far too many spelling

he's, because, first, that's, scrutiny, site, jubilation,
wonderful, occurrence, reference

All these 'typos'??? Nope. I'm not buying it. If I'm wrong, then I'm
wrong ... but I definately think this is a fake. Someone (8th grader?)

hey man watch it, dont question my intelectual capacity, i might be absolutly deplorable at spelling, but if you want an account of my academic achievements i can list them off for ya, i write and type really fast, plus cant spell, it runs in the family, im actually a business major, strengths maybe math,uh yeah, i go to a prestigious college institution though, please dont mistake me for some 8th grader, thats insulting, if you want to base the merits of my encounter on my spelling! and typing abilities, then we can go heads up with sat and act scores or something and have some real fun.i said carrer goals of the top of my head, i didnt say i was providing a word for word translation of what i was asked, he mroe inquired upon what my role in the community was, i told him student, he ask what i planned after my studies, i told him work with my father....this isnt hard champ....
quick note also, high school or middle school student couldnt post all day long on a school day during what would be school hours, i am posting now because classes ended fridy and exams are next week, its study time..

[edit on 7-12-2004 by Canadaice99]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tuatara
Also lets consider this (just hypothetical) that Canada/Ice/99 is in Canada. Do you know how cold it is riding your bike at night this time of year? Pretty cold, even for a Canadian. Not to mention ice and snow...

I know I'm having a good laugh FlyersFan... don't know about anyone else.

Tuatara

please read posts before you ask these sort of questions or make these statements, yes, i was born in canada, i moved to the us later, then went to college in new orleans where is was 70 degrees outside...i havnt worn a jacket since i have been here

[edit on 7-12-2004 by Canadaice99]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   

ok now on to the real questions

I think thats the best way to go about this. The original happenign was strange, but not immpossible. hell, i prolly shouldn't even be stating this.

frist off, i wont say which university, thats a little to private, i dont want to risk the scrunity i might face if someone from my uni is on this cite and recognizes my screen name

Hmm, got to admit, that doesn't go very far in promoting trust here. Besides, if you wanted to be secret, why use your regular screen name? Anyone who sees is is going to know that its you anyways. Besides, you already said you talked to your girlfriend and someone else, why not have open disclosure about it, at least here?

[edit, misunderstood who 'diana' was]

I dunno, the whole thing sounds interesting, not sure if there is much to get out of it. Are you prone to delusions or do you have a family history of psychological diseases? I say this honestly and without the intention of offending. Schizophrenia and the like often first start appearing in people in their early 20's, especially since you are away from home at school and have tests comming up, stress you know? Certainly not implausible that something like that is happening.

[edit on 7-12-2004 by Nygdan]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   

i might be absolutly deplorable at spelling, but if you want an account of
my academic achievements i can list them off for ya,

i said carrer goals of the top of my head, i didnt say i was providing a word
for word translation of what i was asked,

- I am also a very bad speller. However, I do make an effort to
try to be as professional as I can be when discussing something
of great importance. I would think YOU would be also, especially
when discussing something rather incredible that you are trying to
get people to believe. If you are a business major ... that's something
that you'd better learn very fast (or should have known already).
Your presentation will make or break a business deal. Your presentation
here isn't closing the deal.

- Yes. Please provide your 'academic achievements'. What is your
major/minor? How old are you? If you are Canadian, why are you
going to college in THAT school? I was a psychology major so I would
also like to know your personal history.... family history ... any family
history of abuse, neglect, drug use, etc.

- You are now changing your story. You said 'carrer goals of the top
of my head' . You presented a story to us and you wanted us to take
it at face value. Now you are saying that your story wasn't entirely
correct.

-You have to be VERY ACCURATE with these kinds of things. Heck, in
business (which you say you are majoring in) you have to be VERY
ACCURATE or you get fired or you get put in jail.

-If this thing really happened, I would think you would know
exactly what was said and what happened. EXACTLY. How can you
put forth a story like you did, and then say that it wasn't exact?
If it really was 'the greatest thing that happened to you' as your
title says - I would think you'd have it burned into your memory.
That doesn't appear to be the case though, does it??

-I'm still going with 8th grade here. Yes, 8th graders CAN get on the
computer and chat. They do it all the time. Lunch room. Recess.
Play time. Skipping classes. Whatever. Lap tops and school computers
as well as home computers for those who are sick or skipping school
are widely available.

-I'll tell you what. I'll give you some room here. Perhaps you aren't
in 8th grade. Perhaps you really are in college. You said it's a party
school. This story that you have presented is highly
disjointed and now is changing. Too much with the parties and not
enough book time?????

1st Rule of Business - get it right the first time or you will be fired or
put in jail (accounting leaves no room for errors).

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

frist off, i wont say which university, thats a little to private, i dont want to risk the scrunity i might face if someone from my uni is on this cite and recognizes my screen name

Hmm, got to admit, that doesn't go very far in promoting trust here. Besides, if you wanted to be secret, why use your regular screen name? Anyone who sees is is going to know that its you anyways. Besides, you already said you talked to your girlfriend and someone else, why not have open disclosure about it, at least here?

diana, the gray seemed very humanoidish

Now it has a name?

I dunno, the whole thing sounds interesting, not sure if there is much to get out of it. Are you prone to delusions or do you have a family history of psychological diseases? I say this honestly and without the intention of offending. Schizophrenia and the like often first start appearing in people in their early 20's, especially since you are away from home at school and have tests comming up, stress you know? Certainly not implausible that something like that is happening.

I can clear this up for you Nygdan. The college in question is a very good school. IP.

Diane was not the name of the gray but a member that was being addressed here in this thread.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
no it doesnt have a name, i was responding to a poster named diana or something along those lines,second, no i will continue to not state the institution although i have virtually given all the information you need to decipher which one, the pretigious one in new orleans, look in u.s new and world report or something, and ye,s i dont which to face scrutiny, many people dont beleive in this stuff, most notably my friends who were closest to me, so i sought refuge in a group that was open minded and could discuss the matter in a sound manner. And no, no offense taken, we have no history of the such. I am very emmotionally sound, have never had any depression,schizo,psych probs of any kind thank goodness. Although one person did sugest the possibility of '___' to me, very biologically complex, but it reacts to create comparitive circumstances to the one i had. however, by the very dimensions and character of the alternate reality i faced, i deny the dmt hypothesis. This is silly, i want to spend my time answer ture inquiries and sharing similiar stories, i promise that i am telling the truth?!?! haha....might want to note as well that a true liar would be the one to have no contradictions/follies because he seeks to perfect his argumetn to ensure people beleive him, if i make a mistake, its a memory error or typo, i know i am telling the truth, and given the event is still relativly new to me, give me the advantage of the doubt.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
May-be the Being was the Dean.....

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   

[

Now it has a name?

I didn't know I was a humanoid.
I think she was addressing me.....
I asked the question on what the gray looked like.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   

But there are far too many spelling

The poster has stated I beleive that they are a freshman in college. I noticed these errors too and there do seem to be a lot, but thats hardly unsual and certainly doesn't rule out being a college student.

The questions are what make me wonder. Someone else mentioned that these are the sorts of things telemarketers and 'college advisors' talk about and the vocabularly they use. Now, if the alien was communicating 'telepathically' then'd I'd say, 'well, maybe its just comming out in their head like that because thats the kind of vocabularly and stuff they are used to', but since its a machine doing the translating, I'd have ot think that the 'aliens' would use a more generallized english. So this makes me think that it is something that they dreamed up in some way.

but I definately think this is a fake. Someone (8th grader?)

Possibly, but there is no real way to establish the veracity of it here anyways no? It doesn't sound quite right to me either, but what difference does that make right? Why 'definately' a fake because of spelling errors? Don't you mean 'definitely' fake? Ha. Anyway, atrocious spelling, poor grammar, anything like that, there's nothing about it that says the person isn't a college student, hell there's nothing about it that says they are a college graduate these days.

canada ice
i told him i was very luckey to be among the affluential, eg, westerner, and i also said terrorism worries me and that the iraq american war does

See, this is the thing that I find interesting. Because, i mean honestly, aliens are comming from god knows where with super technology and what not, and they want to take a survey of what everyone's 'feelings' are? I mean these are all very general things that are in the mainstream now, its very interesting that these sorts of things came up.

planned to be sucesfull andyet give to humanity, and that i thought more charity was needed on earth

In this and other ways it does indeed remind me of the 'virgin mary manifestations' that europeans went thru 'back in the old days', as described by carl sagan in 'The demon haunted world'.

tuatara
Do you know how cold it is riding your bike at night this time of year?

He's already mentioned that he's in new orleans.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Now it has a name?

Changing story, or delusions?

I have to agree with Nygdan. If you REALLY believe this
happened (and you aren't some kid pulling an online prank)
go get checked out by a professional first. Have blood work
taken to check for the MICKEY that was suggested. There
can be other blood abnormalities as well as brain dysfunctions
taking place. Pressures on new college kids DO cause mental
health problems as well (as Nygdan said).

THEN .. if you aren't an 8th grade prankster, and if you are
mentally fit, then get your final version of the story straight
and come on back with it.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Now it has a name?

Changing story, or delusions?

I have to agree with Nygdan. If you REALLY believe this
happened (and you aren't some kid pulling an online prank)
go get checked out by a professional first.

People, people please read. He isn't changing stories. I'm diana, he was answering my question. He already, and I already, cleared this up a page ago, read then post folks!

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Why 'definately' a fake because of spelling errors? Don't you mean 'definitely' fake? Ha. Anyway, atrocious spelling, poor grammar, anything like that, there's nothing about it that says the person isn't a college student, hell there's nothing about it that says they are a college graduate these days.

Told ya' I couldn't spell. But I DO make an effort AND I'm not
the one presenting a story trying to sell it. Why definItely a fake???
It's not just the spelling. It's the presentation, the spelling, the
'mystery' of the screen name (why not use a different one??),
giving clues to what college but then not saying which one because
he doesn't want to be outted there (then why give any clues at all?),
THE STORY CHANGED - if it was 'greatest thing that ever happened'
to him, I would think it would be BURNED into his memory.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join