It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: "Our Reach Is Long, if You Threaten America, You Will Find No Safe Haven"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Speaking from MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa, Fla., on Wednesday, President Obama delivered remarks defending his pledge to “degrade and ultimately destroy ISIS.” But he also spoke confidently about, and reaffirmed his support for, the people who need and deserve it most: U.S. service members and their families.

Tough talk from paper tiger, crouching golfer.

“I want to thank you for all your service, I want to thank you for your sacrifice,” he intoned. “As your commander in chief, I could not be prouder of each and every one of you.”

Just forget about the VA backlog, and those who have died.

Quite rightly, he reminded his audience of military personnel that the “9/11 generation” has met every challenge handed down to them with both acceptance and professionalism.

They have unlike the current 'commander in chief'. Who can't even call it a 'war'. He has done great harm to them.

By either arming 'terrorists', trading 'terrorists' for a deserter, and 'fired' quite a lot of them.

And while terrorist groups like ISIL–and their al Qaeda affiliates–do not directly threaten America’s national security at this time, they could “if left unchecked,” he said.

Lot of nerve there. Really. For six years he has done the opposite.

“Our reach is long, if you threaten America, you will find no safe haven–we will find you eventually,” he averred to wild applause.

What he is gonna do ?

Have Holder sue them ?

Grant them amnesty for coming across the border ?

“But this–I want to emphasize–is not and will not be America’s fight alone,” he continued. “This is why we’ve spent the last several weeks building [a coalition].”

And this is why we are losing.

He is outsourcing to the very countries that create, and fund that ideology (Saudi,Kuwait,UAE,Qatar, Turkey,Egypt.

“Forty countries so far have offered some assistance,” he added. “And meanwhile, nearly 30 nations have [pledged to help] with humanitarian relief.

40 countries he says I'd love to see the list of those.

Arabs Give Tepid Support to U.S. Fight Against ISIS

I have seen the current potus talk tougher about his critics, than radical Islamo fascists, like ISIS, AQ.

I wonder why no one has called him out for this:

Joh n Kerry Says 40 Countries Have Joined Obama’s Coalition Against ISIS – But Nobody Knows Who They Are

So let me get this straight:

First Global warming was the 'greatest' threat we face.

No, No now it's Ebola.

Terrorists make the list just in time for the midterms.

That's not our problem!

That's the problem of the coalition of the 'willing' part deux.

Sorry if this was political.

I have no faith in current American leading from behind.3

Last thought here:

Just how full of snip that comment was:

Obama: "Our Reach Is Long, if You Threaten America, You Will Find No Safe Haven"

Yo Mr President ?

Forget about the guy names Snowden?

No 'safe havens' eh.

Consider there will be 'no boots' on the ground I say ISIS has a safe haven.

At some point ground taken has to be defended.

Only means of doing that is with ground pounders, not drones.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
Yeah, yeah.
But did he come up with a strategy yet?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Yeah, yeah.

Yeah he has.

Objective one: Do everything to not call it a 'war'.

Objective two: Build a coalition to have other people fight his battles for him.

Mission accomplished!

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: butcherguy
Yeah, yeah.

Yeah he has.

Objective one: Do everything to not call it a 'war'.

Objective two: Build a coalition to have other people fight his battles for him.

Mission accomplished!

So, you've stepped up, then?

link   
Yeah, I like his strategy.
Have John Kerry say that we are not at war with ISIS while Biden says that we will chase them to the gates of Hell.

Talk about a fence riding waffler.

A question...
IF Obama was a Muslim, would he be a Sunni or a Shia?

link   
I don't get the hype over drone strikes, witnessing some myself some have been affective when only A.Q. members were in one location.. other than that you have an AQ member at home with his family, you can't just drop hellfires down when a terrorist is eating dinner with 5 wives and 15 kids... or anywhere else where collateral damage exists.. now I don't follow much on Isis but I'm sure they have training compounds, storage facilities, frequented meeting destinations that we can strike but that won't stop Isis.. we need troops on the ground to handle situations where strikes aren't ideal... But the Admin feels they can just bomb anywhere regardless of casualties thanks to the MSM covering it up, or simply ignoring it all together..

Honestly, though I don't like what they stand for and do as an organization, I feel we should stay out of other countries business unless We are asked for help from an ally.. Or unless intelligence undeniably finds an imminent attack planned on our nation..
All that money spent on wars just to get some oil? We got plenty here and we could have put all that blood money into making this county better and debt free

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

IF Obama was a Muslim, would he be a Sunni or a Shia?

I dunno.

He is an extremist though.

A devout believer in the supremacy of the state except when it comes to foreign policy.

But then again Sunni and Shia are two sides of the same coin.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Oh boy! Another Obama-bashing circle-jerk! We can't possibly have enough of THESE on ATS. Yup, he's an idiot. You all have all the facts and know exactly what to do. Every problem we're facing was created by this Administration and in no way existed prior.

How lovely everything must be living in the binary universe.

And before you start... look at my avatar.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508
I don't like him because he seemed to have taken up where Bush left off.
So I am not going to pat him on the arse and tell him how much I like what he is doing.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Obammy is the feel goo smokescreen while the real puppetmasters are hard at work playing the battlefields against each other and conquering resources.

What is going on in the Middle East is akin to the Scramble for Africa in the 19th and early 20th century, except the US on behalf of their UK partners is conquering them one by one to stop other nations from having access to their resources. Every time China, India, or Russia go make "friends" we make their homeland unstable. I'm sure the old cronies in the UK are giddy with glee at this new "crusades" of sorts considering this is like the 4th one for them versus the old Ottoman Empire turned Muslims.

And like the scramble for Africa, when the smoke and bodies clear, we'll send missionaries to convert those who survive, and while they pray to jesus with their eyes closed we'll take their land from them.

Same BS different century, and now in 3D and color!

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I honestly dont know why People are so disappointed in Obama.

Jesse's, you Americans fallow every damn order he gives. I am disappointed in.... YOU..... for blaiming Obama for all that YOU do for Him.

Obama dosent do a dam thing besides giving orders. You People comply like scared cheep.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: evol702
I don't get the hype over drone strikes, witnessing some myself some have been affective when only A.Q. members were in one location.. other than that you have an AQ member at home with his family, you can't just drop hellfires down when a terrorist is eating dinner with 5 wives and 15 kids... or anywhere else where collateral damage exists..

Honestly, though I don't like what they stand for and do as an organization, I feel we should stay out of other countries business unless We are asked for help from an ally.. Or unless intelligence undeniably finds an imminent attack planned on our nation..
All that money spent on wars just to get some oil? We got plenty here and we could have put all that blood money into making this county better and debt free

I don't know if you read this story or not, but recall how a certain leader known as Ahmed Abdi Godane was viciously bombed da hell out of in a village in Somalia. I seem to remember the news report stating it was a village he was visiting for a meeting, which includes collateral damage. Not to mention examples of operations like these. I think we could probably care less about that. Poor goat.

What they're basically after is world domination. This video might help better explain it.

As for Obama, can't really declare war on a group that wants recognition and to be treated as a serious threat.
edit on 17-9-2014 by Septimus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
He's talking about targeting Americans who criticize the government, right? Via government agencies like the IRS, NSA spying and our new domestic militarized police force?

Oh wait, you guys thought he was referring to a bunch of US funded and created rebels turned ISUS?

I'm confused.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ArchPlayer

Imperialism

Necromongers "keep what you kill"

Got to love imperialism, the absolute finest form of Zionism.

When will the imperialist realize we are on to them. Create problem make yourself look like superhero. You can't keep playing both sides, it's old and the world is catching up to the BS.

edit on 17-9-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Oh wait, you guys thought he was referring to a bunch of US funded and created rebels turned ISUS?

I was in agreement until you said this:

A WikiLeaks released memo from the United States Secretary of State sent in 2009 asserted that the primary source of funding of Sunni terrorist groups worldwide was Saudi Arabia.[69

en.wikipedia.org...

The civil war in Syria, whose Alawite regime Saudi Arabia's Sunny monarchy has long plotted against, and the prospect of a war with Shiite Iran over its reported drive to acquire nuclear weapons, preoccupy Riyadh while, Abdallah, Canute-like, strives to keep the democratic wave from breaking on its shores. Read more: www.upi.com...

Saudi created .

Saudi funded.

Just like they created AQ.

That is who 'isis' is by the way.

They just changed their names.

They are both SUNNI wahhabists.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Well obama reach isnt that great look at Snowden

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
If the reach is long, why can't they reach 2 miles across the Mexican border to Tecate, where former Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi sits in jai?.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Problem,reaction,solution.
I feel a little sorry for some of these dishonourable deceptive warmongering blood sucking agents of the Devil who call themselves our leaders.
And i feel a little sorry for the general public who get wrapped up in all the left right paradigm rhetoric and the silly nonsense hysteria created through MSM propaganda.
Nothing changes,the same people will pull all the strings and have us at each others throats and make us believe our vote means something as more taxes are piled on us to pay for the chaos these knobs created in the first place.

I barely watch the news nowadays,the hypocrisy of these clowns gets me a little too miffed for my own good and the gullability of the direction fed public makes me think they desreve to live in the World their treacherous sociapath democrat/republican labour/tory Machavellian false idols are trying to establish.

If the people spinning all the lies for some unknown insidious political agenda actually were the first to bear arms,then nobody would be threatening anyone let alone actually fighting.

Is there anyone out there worthy of being called a President or Prime Minister that actually loves the people of the country they represent?Or is everyone of them bought and paid for to the extent thier souls are as black as night?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
If the reach is long, why can't they reach 2 miles across the Mexican border to Tecate, where former Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi sits in jai?.

Just what I was thinking.

There is a safe haven - the Mexican / US border. That's off limits for stopping criminals now. Just give them a note they can ignore to appear before a judge months from the time they enter and give them a bus or plane ticket to a major american city.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join