It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe that most alien abductions are carried out by Government:

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I believe that most alien abductions are carried out by Government:

live leak = Tr3b: 100% Proof The Military Has Alien TR-3B Craft to Travel Into Space

A witness in Paris observed a triangular object, lit with a white light at each corner and
a red one in the center, passing silently overhead. Shortly thereafter a second
triangle appeared, this one brightly lit, and remained visible for a few
seconds.

A National Institute of Discovery Science assessment published in 2004 stated
at "the United States is currently experiencing a wave of Flying
Triangle sightings that may have intensified in the 1990s, especially towards
the latter part of the 1990s. The wave continues. The Flying Triangles are
being openly deployed over and near population centers, including in the
vicinity of major Interstate Highways."

eg: I was abducted by a space ship (aliens) and was probed

Locheed Martin SR 72 article from 2013
Classified Advanced Antigravity Aerospace Craft Utlizing Back-engineered Extraterrestrial Technology by Richard Boylan, Ph.D.
^anyone ever heard of Boylan?

Full text of "Top Secret TR-3B Astra Documents" - Archive File

eg: Let us fit the public with these lenses...
this technology has been around since 2009!

Not sure I want to discuss the probing butt...

The Government have technology that we do not know about...Why don't they disclose the technology they have? Like the Tr3b etc? = Because they use it against us. It is their power over us.

Bastards.

As for probing/medical testing... anyone got sore eyes?
Perhaps that is the All Seeing Eye of GOD = Lense? God = Government of the Day.

It would suck if we have all been fitted with these lenses... bad enough having one vaccination scar on my arm... oh, but wait... some People have 2, some have 3 scars!

Vaccination scars on arm question, I have more than I should....

edit on CDT06000000Wed, 17 Sep 2014 06:01:39 -05000139am259 by Thurisaz because: fix spacing

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Thurisaz

I don't see any possible reason for a government official to abduct you via spacecraft to probe your Ass.

Unless they suspect that you can Fart Oil.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Briles1207

LOL !

Very funny!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

F 117 Stealth at night

Stealth Bomber

The above pics are of old technology... Government of the Day won't disclose to the public the latest technology they have. That is how they keep us in line.

I also believe that they have technology such as wireless frequencies. Some People refer to that phenomena as HAARP.
Mind Control: The True Tale of Manipulation

HAARP and Hurricane Katrina

Japanese Government Pays 60 Trillion Yen to Stop More H.A.A.R.P. Attacks

edit on CDT06000000Wed, 17 Sep 2014 06:19:38 -05001938am259 by Thurisaz because: tidy

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
The government can't run a railroad or build a working website correctly.
Besides they could go to college campuses and get kids to volunteer for anything,,,I've seen the videos,,

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thurisaz
a reply to: Briles1207

LOL !

Very funny!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

F 117 Stealth at night

Stealth Bomber

The above pics are of old technology... Government of the Day won't disclose to the public the latest technology they have. That is how they keep us in line.

I also believe that they have technology such as wireless frequencies. Some People refer to that phenomena as HAARP.
Mind Control: The True Tale of Manipulation

HAARP and Hurricane Katrina

Japanese Government Pays 60 Trillion Yen to Stop More H.A.A.R.P. Attacks

Yeah I agree that a lot of UFO sightings are military aircraft. Hell if you saw that stealth bomber in the 80s you'd have crapped your pants!

Technology in general is trickle fed to the masses for profit purposes. I would put good money that they have already perfected the next 6 I-Phones for example.
edit on 17-9-2014 by Briles1207 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Seems everybody is going Black Triangle mad at the moment.
I think the general consensus on the Paris triangle was that it was CGI but this doesn't diminish your point.

Anybody in control of technology that looks like it might be extraterrestrial literally has a carte blanch to assume the role of the extraterrestrial- even if they are human..

There's a lot of info out there about Alien false flags and it would make perfect sense.

In the event of multiple sightings we might reach a point where humanity as whole requests protection from these unwanted visitors ( in steps the Military Industrial Complex).
If this happens we will need a unifying government/decision making entity as the risk would be "Global" in the purest sense (think NWO- who speaks for Earth scenario)

In this false flag scenario it may be that we are already "infiltrated" by the alleged aliens and therefore need to report to screening centres/Alien exclusion zones to make sure we are Human/out the imposters.
Once behind the fences we can live in bio-excluded bliss knowing only other Humans are around us and no nasty ETs that want to mutilate our genitals or slip a long elongated grey finger somewhere it's not supposed to go etc etc.

Yes things will be different but at least we are alive...we will be grateful to our protectors and give them no trouble ( as they live on outsde the fences in low population/high energy bliss and we cower behind the curtain like children scared of the Bogeyman).

edit on 17-9-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

the Government pawns... oops Employees?

Of course they are incompetent...that is why they immunize us... keep us that way.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Wouldn't it be funny if my thread was moved to skunkworks.

LOL

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   

I see that hysteria has arrived for some people and/or some people want to pump it up for others.

It is OK to assume that the triangles are our (US) UFO replicas but be careful about how you dole out its duties with attached conspiracies. While the sightings of those craft are commonplace, almost daily in the US, they slide across the skies under the manufactured guise of being broadly described as "UFOs." In that regard, exactly as with sightings of genuine alien UFOs, the triangles are never accepted as anything real but something of a living myth. Which is exactly where TPTB wants them to be. It is the government's way of saying, "We have a secret, but we ain't gonna tell you what it is. See if you can figure it out for yourself."

You can bet your butt that the Russians and the Chinese take them seriously even if the US media doesn't and the US government ignores them. Good reasoning on both accounts. Certainly, the triangle "UFOs" are not a national security issue with the US, but they are an implied threat to our possible enemies. And still, there is the larger issue of the real UFOs, those roundish ones and the many other types seen since we started messin' with the atom. Living in the age of awareness is not simple.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
not sure of this info but post it here to see if other Members know of it:

Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works CEO had admitted in his deathbed confession extraterrestrial UFO visitors are real And U.S. Military travel to stars. His statements help give credence to reports that the U.S. military has flying vehicles that mimic alien craft.

blog

doing some searches on Ben Rich.... see if anything else comes up.

edit on CDT07uWed, 17 Sep 2014 07:03:34 -05000334am259 by Thurisaz because: spelling

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Ben Rich

Benjamin Robert Rich (June 18, 1925 – January 5, 1995) was the second Director of Lockheed's Skunk Works from 1975 to 1991, succeeding its founder, Kelly Johnson. Regarded as the "father of stealth,"[1] Rich was responsible for leading the development of the F-117, the first production stealth aircraft. He also worked on the F-104, U-2, A-12, SR-71, and F-22, among others. He is the author of Skunk Works: A Personal Memoir of My Years of Lockheed.

the above is from wiki

Ben Rich - Lockheed website

In the summer of 1972, Ben Rich, one of the most seasoned engineers in Lockheed Martin’s Skunk Works® division, stood nervously outside the office of his boss, the legendary Clarence “Kelly” Johnson.
In the 18 years since Johnson recruited Rich to join Skunk Works, the two men had developed a unique, almost father-son, relationship. Rich had helped his mentor shore up thermodynamic and propulsion issues with some of Johnson’s most famous creations, including the F-104 interceptor and SR-71 Blackbird. And in return, Johnson had taken Rich under his wing, letting him tag along to meetings with military officials.

the above is from Lockheed Martin Website.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
the archive link, I have copied and saved the url ... yanno what the cyber abyss is like

big article but want to post it just in case it goes missing... interesting it is an archive article:

TR-3B Sightings Pictures - This UFO
sighting was caught in Paris. France Video

This UFO Sighting apparently happened in 2009, but exact date is unknown, although that is
when the video surfaced.

This UFO sighting was caught in Paris, France and some people believe this is part of the US
gov Aurora Project. You decide.
www.youtube.com... ?v=SU0Er8qoVLs
The tactical reconnaissance TR-3B's (code-named Astra) first operational flight was in the early
90s. The triangular shaped nuclear powered aerospace platform was developed under the Top
Secret, Aurora Program with SDI and black budget monies. At least 3 of the billion dollar plus
TR-3Bs were flying by 1994. The Aurora is the most classified aerospace development program
in existence. The TR-3B is the most exotic vehicle created by the Aurora Program. It is funded
and operationally tasked by the National Reconnaissance Office, the NSA, and the CIA. The
TR-3B flying triangle is not fiction and was built with technology available in the mid 80s
gathered from Apollo 20 covert missions to the moon to salvage alien technology that NASA
found. Not every UFO spotted is one of theirs.

Scott C. Waring wrote novels "Dragons of Asgard" & "UFO Sightings of 2006-2009" at online
bookstores, or visit my UFO Video channel at
www.youtube.com...
www.ufosightingsdailv.com...

.did i ever tell ya' , i love this subject...

....last i knew , the alienscientist at youtube had his own MIT style website and Edgar Fouche is a
moderator there and he will answer questions in the forum..

www.alienscientist.com...

www.disclose.tv...

A friend said, he would never forget the sight of the alien looking TR-3B based at Papoose. The pitch
black, triangular shaped TR-3B was rarely mentioned—and then, only in hushed whispers--at the
Groom Lake facility where he worked. The craft had flown over the Groom Lake runway in complete
silence and magically stopped above Area S-4. It hovered silently in the same position, for some 10
minutes, before gently settling vertically to the tarmac. At times a corona of silver blue light glowed
around the circumference of the massive TR-3B. The operational model is 600 feet across.
The TR-3B is Code named Astra. The tactical reconnaissance TR-3B first operational flight was in the
early 90s. The triangular shaped nuclear powered aerospace platform was developed under the Top
Secret, Aurora Program with SDI and black budget monies. At least 3 of the billion dollar plus TR-3Bs
were flying by 1994. The Aurora is the most classified aerospace development program in existence.
The TR-3B is the most exotic vehicle created by the Aurora Program. It is funded and operationally
tasked by the National Reconnaissance Office, the NSA, and the CIA. The TR-3B flying triangle is not
fiction and was built with technology available in the mid 80s. Not every UFO spotted is one of theirs.

The TR-3B vehicles outer coating is reactive to electrical Radar stimulation and can change
reflectiveness, radar absorptiveness, and color. This polymer skin, when used in conjunction with the
TR-3Bs Electronic Counter Measures and, ECCM, can make the vehicle look like a small aircraft, or a
flying cylinder—or even trick radar receivers into falsely detecting a variety of aircraft, no aircraft, or
several aircraft at various locations. A circular, plasma filled accelerator ring called the Magnetic Field
Disrupter, surrounds the rotatable crew compartment and is far ahead of any imaginable technology.

Sandia and Livermore laboratories developed the reverse engineered MFD technology. The
government will go to any lengths to protect this technology. The plasma, mercury based, is
pressurized at 250,000 atmospheres at a temperature of 150 degrees Kelvin and accelerated to

50,000 rpm to create a super-conductive plasma with the resulting gravity disruption. The MFD
generates a magnetic vortex field, which disrupts or neutralizes the effects of gravity on mass within
proximity, by 89 percent. Do not misunderstand. This is not antigravity. Anti-gravity provides a
repulsive force that can be used for propulsion. The MFD creates a disruption of the Earth's
gravitational field upon the mass within the circular accelerator. The mass of the circular accelerator
and all mass within the accelerator, such as the crew capsule, avionics, MFD systems, fuels, crew
environmental systems, and the nuclear reactor, are reduced by 89%. This causes the effect of
making the vehicle extremely light and able to outperform and outmaneuver any craft yet
constructed—except, of course, those UFOs we did not build.

The TR-3B is a high altitude, stealth, reconnaissance platform with an indefinite loiter time. Once you
get it up there at speed, it doesnt take much propulsion to maintain altitude. At Groom Lake their
have been whispered rumours of a new element that acts as a catalyst to the plasma. With the vehicle
mass reduced by 89%, the craft can travel at Mach 9, vertically or horizontally. My sources say the
performance is limited only the stresses that the human pilots can endure. Which is a lot, really,
considering along with the 89% reduction in mass, the G forces are also reduced by 89%.

The TR-3Bs propulsion is provided by 3 multimode thrusters mounted at each bottom corner of the
triangular platform. The TR-3 is a sub-Mach 9 vehicle until it reaches altitudes above 120,000 feet-
then God knows how fast it can go! The 3 multimode rocket engines mounted under each corner of
the craft use hydrogen or methane and oxygen as a propellent. In a liquid oxygen/hydrogen rocket
system, 85% of the propellent mass is oxygen. The nuclear thermal rocket engine uses a hydrogen
propellent, augmented with oxygen for additional thrust. The reactor heats the liquid hydrogen and
injects liquid oxygen in the supersonic nozzle, so that the hydrogen burns concurrently in the liquid
oxygen afterburner. The multimode propulsion system can; operate in the atmosphere, with thrust
provided by the nuclear reactor, in the upper atmosphere, with hydrogen propulsion, and in orbit, with
the combined hydrogen oxygen propulsion.

What you have to remember is, that the 3 rocket engines only have to propel 11 percent of the mass
of the Top Secret TR-3B. The engines are reportedly built by Rockwell. Many sightings of triangular
UFOs are not alien vehicles but the top secret TR-3B. The NSA, NRO, CIA, and USAF have been
playing a shell game with aircraft nomenclature - creating the TR-3, modified to the TR-3A, the TR-3B,
and the Teir 2, 3, and 4, with suffixes like Plus or Minus added on to confuse further the fact that each
of these designators is a different aircraft and not the same aerospace vehicle. A TR-3B is as different
from a TR-3A as a banana is from a grape. Some of these vehicles are manned and others are
unmanned.
Could This Be The TR-3B - Govt UFO ASTRA ?

www.youtube.com...

Uploaded on Aug 2, 2008
CONTINUED:

edit on CDT07uWed, 17 Sep 2014 07:10:39 -05001039am259 by Thurisaz because: tidy

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

The tactical reconnaissance TR-3B's (code-named Astra) first operational flight was in the early
90s. The triangular shaped nuclear powered aerospace platform was developed under the Top
Secret, Aurora Program with SDI and black budget monies. At least 3 of the billion dollar plus
TR-3Bs were flying by 1994. The Aurora is the most classified aerospace development program
in existence. The TR-3B is the most exotic vehicle created by the Aurora Program. It is funded
and operationally tasked by the National Reconnaissance Office, the NSA, and the CIA. The TR-
3B flying triangle is not fiction and was built with technology available in the mid 80s. Not every
UFO spotted is one of theirs

The TRUTH About the Aurora Hypersonic Jet

www.voutube.com...

TR-3B The Governments Secret Triangle UFO

www.youtube.com...

UFO, Fighter Pilot Flies Alongside a Mystery Craft

www.voutube.com...

Uploaded on Sep 10, 2009

Original video link...
www.thesun.co.uk...

COULD this footage be proof that aliens are among us?...

The startling film has been leaked on the internet and UFO watchers reckon it could be proof of a

government cover-up.

The mystery craft looks far from threatening as it flanks the supersonic F18 fighter above the
skies of the US.

UFO hunters.

Gizmo

Some claim the shots really do show a visit from ET, while others insist it's a new hi-tech
military gizmo, like the kind thought to be tested at America's top-secret base Area 51.

One insider said: "The configuration of craft is something I haven't seen. It's using combustible
fuel, so I bet it is a prototype."

The jet was on an exercise when it spied the twisting triangle travelling at a remarkable speed.

But rather than shooting it down the air force pilot began gracefully banking and twisting in
unison with the strange ship.

The film has sparked a debate among...

UFO TR-3B Close up caught on camera

www.youtube.com...

The TR3B Project (Flying Triangle UFOs)

www.youtube.com...

Uploaded on Aug 10, 2011

The TR3B Is a secret government craft that they are

Trying to hide from the public one of the most famous sightings were taken over belguim in

Europe

I will tell you one thing

These flying triangles are

Real look them up there's

A website called The TR3B

Project.

You decide Secret Miltary

Veichle or Alien Technology?

I have found many pictures

of the TR3 B I will show

you some of them

Hying Triangle - I he TK-3B

The Truth is that the TR3B

Is A Human made craft by

The US Government
I will

Post some links to websites

That talk alot about the TRSB
what is our Government or
Military up to?
UFO TR 3B Area 51

www.youtube.com...

Uploaded on May 25, 2009

The Aurora Project 1. Government Secret Projects

2. The Aircraft's Origins

3. The Government Responds

Government Secret Projects

That the United States government conducts "Black Projects" is no secret. Black projects are
projects that are considered top secret. They are so top secret that the government will not even
acknowledge that they exist and will hide the budget details of the project or mislead the public
by providing false details on the project. The US Military/Industrial complex understandably
requires that these projects exist. One reported project is called "Aurora".

The Aurora project is a supposed project to create an ultra high-speed aircraft, possibly
unmanned, capable of speeds in excess of Mach 6. Witnesses have reported seeing the aircraft in
the state of Nevada near the infamous Area 51. Observers report seeing a large, triangular shaped
craft and have described it as "a high-speed aircraft characterized by a very loud, deep, rumbling
engine noise reminiscent of heavy-lift rockets." At takeoff the reverberation has been described
as "a sound like the sky ripping." Many have reported strange, earthquake like rumbles in the
Los Angeles area. The contrails are described as segmented or resembling "donuts on a rope"
given most the theory that this craft is powered by a new "pulse" type engine (or PED's - Pulsed
Detonation Engines). It has been reported by airborne observers as flying as high as 50,000 feet.
Some have reported the object to be triangular in shape. Others have reported it as a single bright
light with extreme acceleration abilities. Some think it may even be a extraterrestrial craft that
the government has secretly obtained and is testing. In August 1989, Chris Gibson, an oil
exploration engineer and former member of the Royal Observer Corps, was working on an oil rig
in the North Sea when he saw an unusual formation of aircraft pass overhead. It consisted of a
KC-135 tanker, two F-l 1 Is, and a fourth aircraft of a type that Gibson (an expert on aircraft
recognition) had never seen before. Seen from below, it appeared to be a perfect triangle, slightly
larger than the escorting F- 1 1 Is, with a leading edge sweep angle of about 75 degrees. It was
completely black, with no visible details (unlike the F-l 1 Is), and appeared to be taking on fuel
from the KC-135.

The Aircraft's Origins

It is alleged that the Aurora craft is being designed to replace the aging SR-7 1 aircraft used in top
secret reconnaissance operations. They also believe the code name for this project may be
"Senior Citizen". The code name "Aurora" came from a 1985 Pentagon budget report that,
because of a censor's error, listed the Aurora Project by mistake. Subsequent to this report
(1986), large blocks of land around Area 5 1 were sealed off and some sort of intense
construction around Groom Lake began. It is rumored that the construction is being done by the

legendary Lockhead Martin Skunk Works - the outfit that created the original SR-7 1 in addition
to the U-2 and the F-l 17 A stealth aircraft.

The Government Responds

The Jane's Report magazine has noted that recently "Lockheed's financial figures have indicated
a continuing, large flow of income for 'classified' and 'special mission' aircraft." The government
quickly responded to these reports by pointing out that satellite reconnaissance was indeed the
wave of the future - not supersonic aircraft. When the director of the NRO was asked point-blank
about the existence of the mysterious craft, the responded: We do preliminary engineering, we do
studies, we do development. But, in the case of a hypersonic vehicle, as has been widely
speculated — by which I mean a vehicle faster than an SR-71 — Mach 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 — we at NRO
have no such vehicle flying or under development. I'm not aware of any such activity, and the
Air Force has said the same.

When asked about the sightings, a public affairs officer at the Air Force, which for years denied
the existence of the plane now known as the F-l 17, says, "As far as the Air Force is concerned,
there is no such program, and satellites are doing all reconnaissance work."

CONTINUED

edit on CDT07uWed, 17 Sep 2014 07:15:41 -05001541am259 by Thurisaz because: tidy

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thurisaz

the Government pawns... oops Employees?

Of course they are incompetent...that is why they immunize us... keep us that way.

Tell that to a polio victim.
Maybe a smallpox victim.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

When Los Angeles residents recently complained of several earthquake-like rumblings heard in
the Northeast, representatives of the U.S. Geological Survey concluded that some peculiar,
unreported aircraft were probably responsible. Scientists are now referring to the phenomena as
"airquakes".

Government Secret Projects

Advanced Stealth Top Secret Nuclear Powered Flying Triangle TR-3B
www.youtube.com...

Uploaded on Dec 18, 2010

Contains Real Video Footage Of TR-3B In Action!

An advanced mercury, thallium, barium & iron ferrofluid is used. The ferrofliud is propelled in a
circular ring with pulsing magnetic coils and is rotated at 60,000 rpm under 250,000 atmospheres
of pressure creating a vortex and magnetic field around the craft. The circular ring is made from
aluminium with an internal quasicrystal layer and this is super-cooled at 150 degrees kelvin.

Hydrogen - oxygen variable vectored rocket engines are used for propulsion within a planetary
atmosphere and helicon double layer thrusters — plasma/ion thrusters are used for space travel.

This craft can refuel the hydrogen — oxygen tanks on any planet which has liquid or frozen water
as it can convert H20 into hydrogen and oxygen using electrolysis.

The rocket engines and a mini nuclear reactor are used to generate electrical power for this craft.

The control area is within a radiation capsule to protect the occupants from radiation sickness.
The capsule is in the center of the super-cooled circular ring, which helps to keep them cool too.

This craft travels further, faster, stealthier than any other type and can be used for space travel!

For years, people

around the world have

encountered craft of

an unusual design...

ISAF Top Secre t N u c le a r P< inc reel
Flying Triangle - The TR-3II

USAF Top Secret Nuclear Powered
Hying Triangle - The TR-3B

sourced & cited from here

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Ben Rich apparently ended all of his lectures with some joking reference to UFO's .
I read all about this yesterday but from memory- most of the allegations about what Ben might have said on the subject were sourced from Jan Harzan- a leader in the MUFON organisation- which sort of undermines any impartiality in the story.

edit on 17-9-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

could you post up the links of the info?

MUFON sounds like something I would buy with my coffee at the cafe LOL

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   

they were probably diseases the Government introduced anyway.

can't help being cynical about things anymore.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Not a particularly reputable source (Joke) but I think I drew my conclusion form this thread on ATS
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net... has loads of info as well...most of it fanciful but at least it's comprehensive.

If we are to believe that insiders are leaking details we must also acknowledge the theory that due to this very matter, most people in the conventional military and aerospace industries were excluded from the really juicy stuff due to the nature of it.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Revelations yesterday (Friday, Oct. 1) that the United States government in the late 1940s conducted clandestine medical experiments on mental patients, prisoners and soldiers in Guatemala rocked western hemisphere international relationships, with more such disclosures apparently on tap.

Announced late Friday by the Obama administration, apparently to reduce domestic coverage, the disclosure nonetheless is provoking outrage in Guatemala and among minority communities elsewhere because the medical scientist reportedly in charge of the experiments also was central to the infamous Tuskeegee syphilis study.

That study, disclosed in the 1970s, involved hundreds of African-American men used as human “guinea pigs” by American researchers from 1932 to 1972. Many of the unwitting research subjects were left untreated for syphilis as researchers watched the progression of their disease. Others were administered various experimental drug treatments.
info

not sure of the host... but the links check out. Journals can be found also on JSTOR.

Although the UFO phenomenon has been with us for thousands of years, it’s not outside the realm of possibility that various governments over the past 80 years have used it as cover for their own experimental aircraft, and possible experiments on the human population.

another link and more info:

The Tuskegee Syphilis Study

www.tuskegee.edu...

edit on CDT07uWed, 17 Sep 2014 07:46:03 -05004603am259 by Thurisaz because: add links

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join