It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

30 Million dollars reward offered for MH17 clues

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   

30 Million dollars reward offered for MH17 clues

The fraud investigation company Wifka has been charged with investigating the shoot down of Malaysian Airlines flight MH17. Their client is providing 30 million dollars as a reward for information and evidence. On July 17 the Malaysian Airlines boeing crashed over Eastern Ukraine on their way from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur.

All 298 passengers and crew were killed. After the terrible assassination or "accident" all political parties, at home and abroad, said they owed it to the victims, their families and the public to clarify the circumstances of the crash and present evidence for what happened. None of this has yet been done.

Wifka wants to know:
– Who shot down MH17 on July 17?
– Who gave the order?
– Who covers up the shoot down? (Also, if it was by accident and not out of political, economic or military motivation)
– Who can provide details on the circumstances that led to the shoot down?
– Who was directly involved with the shoot down?
– What happened to the people that were involved with the shoot down? What happened to the weapon used?
- Who can name the people that cleared the shoot down?

Whoever provides evidence that identifies those behind the shoot down, will be given the reward of 30 million dollars. The money is securely deposited in Zurich, Switzerland. It will be paid there or in a different neutral place of the whistle-blower’s choice. Wifkas client offers to give the whistle-blower a new identity.

Wifka works absolutely confidential. The agency advises whistle-blowers to take great care; e.g. to contact them through a lawyer. Details should not lightly be given away in emails or on the phone. A secure way of communication will be established for every individual case.

It shouldn´t have to happen but since the disclosure about information regarding this incident is halted , maybe the promise of money will give them enough information for some leads to follow.

I almost never make Threads so remove if it is double post , i did i search but ran up empty.

edit on 9/17/2014 by semperfortis because: Fix Format

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
finally...and sadly...this might produce some results.

Would be interesting to know...who provided the 30 mil...

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I'm sure that someone will come forward for that money and make up what they want to hear, saying they witnessed it. Thirty million dollars is a lot of incentive to lie. I bet someone who is a friend of those who authorized this reward will collect the money with a fraudulent story. I suppose they can make up a picture as evidence using the technology at their disposal.

What will this manufactured evidence show, what they want it to show of course, that is the only evidence they will consider. So if you want the money, find out what they want first.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
TSOK...

edit on 17-9-2014 by Timely because: all good

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

Wifka wants to know:
That must've been me (I was not that sober at that point of time, but recovered completely since then)

– Who gave the order?
I saw a dream, where a thin long bald man shouts at me. That must've been Vladimir, I guess. Yes, Mr P himself. He said "shoot, shoot, damn shoot as much as you can"

– Who covers up the shoot down? (Also, if it was by accident and not out of political, economic or military motivation)
I believe, I dozed off accidentally on that red button...

The local tavern, "Lonely rat"

The poor farmer, who got the wreckaged on his plot and almost on his neck. And the owner of the local tavern, who's bike I stole in panic

– What happened to the people that were involved with the shoot down? What happened to the weapon used?
All same, all same. Life is darn same each and every day here. Mainly we watch telly at the tavern

There were lots of people clearing the wreckage. Who knows who can tell their names.

Can I get my 30 mil now?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

Drop in the ocean for insurance companies effected by events like this to club together...then again it could be from some Malaysian or Chinese billionaire.

Edit...Wrong Plane..oops
edit on 17-9-2014 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
So the rebels get $30 million if they just fess up to the shoot down? Maybe crime does pay; War sure does.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

yeeaaa, but they're going to have to back it up. I think the guy flipping the bill for evidence is going to be pretty anal about veracity.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
TSOK...

Are you serious. What the hell is that supposed to mean ?

On topic. That malaysian police chief is about to get rich quick

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
They should offer that much money for info on Flight MH370... at least we know where MH17 is and what happened to the people on board.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Maybe someone from Russia.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Well, unless the informant happens to be able to produce the plane itself, I highly doubt anyone will be able to claim this money. There would be no other way to prove a claim. And with that kind of money being put up, I can imagine there are going to be a LOT of claims.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Well, unless the informant happens to be able to produce the plane itself, I highly doubt anyone will be able to claim this money. There would be no other way to prove a claim.

This is about MH-17, not MH-370.

edit on 17-9-2014 by AntiDude because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I bet Obama provided money. So truth about Russians shoot down airplane comes to light and so we all can go to World War 3 topic and start preparing.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
To provide evidence, you would need a panel or other item from the plane with a serial number that could be traced to that flight, residue of bullets and other shrapnel from the weapon. But it would be impossible to trace the weapon system, because if it was an aircraft, they could already have melted down the system.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Do the math, Wifka is probably military complex.
You get to spend the 30 million, but your choices as to how may be limited..

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Drop in the ocean for insurance companies effected by events like this to club together...then again it could be from some Malaysian or Chinese billionaire.

Edit...Wrong Plane..oops

I did understand it is a german security company... the informant can receive a new identity if needed too..all in the 30 million package.

This is weird because only a government can give someone a new identit

edit on 17/9/2014 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

The agency advises whistle-blowers to take great care; e.g. to contact them through a lawyer.

Right, so presumably the German Government has a DA that is representing them or is that only in the US?
This could take some time, its getting to be a cold case with age but it would be neat if it could be explained.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Wifka wants to know? I'll give you the answers; but I don't want any of your money.

The Marines Bravo 3, the very same unit that shot down the campaign plane of Brazilian Presidential candidate Eduardo Campos

– Who gave the order?

Pentagon Special Operations Committee

News Media Operations - A division of the Pentagons Military Strategic Operations dedicated to the implementation of targeted strategic propaganda .

It was designed to render a suppressive force within the region which could facilitate in a publicly supported free distribution of anti-missile defense systems; as part of a larger strategic grid which would render defensive missile capabilities of non-conforming nations inert.

It is part of a larger strategy which includes the deployment of the (supposedly still experimental) Lockheed Martin M.E.A.D.S within the Mediterranean, Black and Arafura Seas. And the North Pacific Ocean.

This purported land-based missile defense system has been modified for use on the back of modified barges; and includes modified mobile ionospheric heating arrays. These arrays are designed for small-scale manipulation of the localised weather in unit form. With the intent of fine-tuning large-scale weather control once they have been aligned in an established grid.

More accurately; 'what'? The field sense of the reflective carbon ejection system (M.E.A.D.S propriety Distributed Energy Weapons Array).

The energy weapon used is designed to give off no impact type heat signature and therefore leaves little discernible or detectable trace, only evidence of physical 'target disruption'. Hence why the investigators are seeking to know what happened to the weapon used. They are really asking; 'What type of weapon did this??'.

The U.S joint chief, Secretary of State, and any privileged member of the British royal family.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Where are all those people who claim to be remote viewers, psychics, and someone who can do Astral Projections? I mean this would be a great way to help give solid evidence against the skeptics, make them rich (or give the money to charity), and help bring closure to the families.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join