It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I would vote a resounding YES!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

"If you love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.” - Sam Adams

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Briles1207
a reply to: angelchemuel

The yes campaign has made a lot of noise but with very little tangible reasoning.

It has mainly consisted of playing the Braveheart theme tune and carrying pictures of Andy Murray.

Also, Alex Salmond is a bit of a Muppet.

That said, it is down to the Scottish, and whilst I would prefer to see a United Kingdom, I wouldn't want to stand in the way of their independence.

Personally I think it will be a bad move for them, economically and especially with regards to healthcare. But Hey what Do I know? I'm part of the tyrannical English that have apparently supressed their evolution as a country....

What utter BS and I'm English, live in Scotland, surrounded by talk of the referendum. You must be on the receiving end of No propoganda, the stories coming from relatives in England would suggest this.

I will be voting yes, was wavering no, and since the westminster clowns came visiting with their BS promises I'm a solid yes.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nechash
a reply to: Soloprotocol

"If you love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.” - Sam Adams

Couldn't have said it better myself...Well, couldn't have come up with a great line like that at all by myself...but well said Sammy Adams.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Good luck Scotland hope the yes vote wins .. it long past time you had your freedom ...
Contrary to what whitehall and the rest say scotland quite capable of standing on its own ..

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

My reasoning is simple, the NWO elitists are wrong.

They are evil men who don't believe in peaceful sovereign nations. They believe peace only comes by excessive force, they are high school bullies, all grown up in thier elitists clubs.

It is because of men who see world domination as the only way to advance mankind that we have wars. They take no issue in suppressing those whom are declared unnecessary, nor do they have issue with taking from those whom they declare inferior.

These elites must be stopped, and sovereignty is the best way to end thier domination. Will nations be set back, will people have to do without? Maybe, but why should that stop us?

Scotland has a chance to begin the collapse of the NWO and help the world transition to more independent thinking sovereign nations, who agree to peace because it is what is right.

The world is small but sovereignty is the way to peace. If we have to draw more borders before we can peacefully take them down, then that is what we should do.

Destroy the banking cartel at all costs. The only way is sovereignty.

Vote YES for freedom Scotland. Inspire the world, one more time!!!

edit on 17-9-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   
And that's precisely why the Scots should get their independence..............so they can stop the insanity that is Westminster from affecting the Scottish populace.
So remind me again who the insane ones are..............the abstainers who think that will change anything? The no voters who are basically and fundamentally saying "no change there then"?

It is time to send a strong and loud message to the asylum we call Westminster, and show the rest of the world that those who govern us are fallible..................and things can be changed by playing them at their own 'democratic' game.

A yes vote can show other countries that it can be done in a peaceful and democratic manner. With no violence on the streets. For that alone, whether you're Scottish or the rest of the UK, we should all be proud of today, and a fine example to the rest of the world of how democracy should be done.

Jane

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
AYE!!! Think of the possibilities...a chance for a new country... think outside the box.

Sadly people prefer the security of inside the Box.
. But... The door to the cage has been unlocked all the while...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join