It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amaterur Astronomer Detect a UFO Exiting from a Lunar Crater...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   
An amateur astronomer, William Durand, has captured, with his 12,5 inch telescope from his backyard in North Carolina, an amazing footage: a close up of a UFO coming up out from a crater and flying over the lunar surface heading on the dark side. During this footage you can see clearly the different light/shadow on the object when it is still in the dark side of the crater and when it come out at incredible speed.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Very interesting! Soon the Chinese lantern and dead pixel debunkers should arrive.

edit on 17-9-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Oh look, another fake UFO video with added music!

Why do they add music to fake UFO video's? It is just a bird or insect.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
It looks like it flaps like a bird or changes shape/unfolds when it takes off. I can at least call this one interesting. Even if hoaxed, the psychology behind it is well-played.
edit on 17-9-2014 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Arken

On the face of it it looks like interesting footage but who is William Durand and what's his relationship with the youtuber , the shadow is nice but I remain unconvinced ... will look into it more later unless someone else can verify it.

a reply to: olaru12

Very interesting! Soon the Chinese lantern and dead pixel debunkers should arrive

Sometimes if you have nothing to say it's best to say nothing

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Someone will come along shortly and let us know it is a bug inside the telescope housing or a cosmic ray which somehow caused the defect in the camera while filming etc etc..

Myself I think it is cool... S^F

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Arken'

If that UFO is near the lunar surface, it must be kilometers across. Why didn't it cast a shadow on the crater wall? Also, "John Doe" seems to specialize in questionable UFO videos.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce
Oh look, another fake UFO video with added music!

Why do they add music to fake UFO video's? It is just a bird or insect.

The first frame has it inside the crater, neither bird nor insect. Only option is CGI, or heavy flight traffic on the moon.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I want this to be true footage of an alien craft like most other people here on ATS, but even it it was 100% real people would still discount it as a hoax....

There are countless amounts of video footage out there and even if they were real people would still not believe what they were seeing in front of them on the screen...

They can't all be hoax can they?

With the technology that we have today and its development the truth will come out and all the lies in the past from governments etc will come to the fore. I don't think I will be still here on the earth when the truth is known, but I know that one day all the youngsters here on ATS will witness the greatest delight that their eyes will ever witness, and I am so jealous...

Over the last 50 years I have witnessed various craft with my own eyes and I know them to be real, but with my imagination I can visualise the biggest smile of awe and wonder that would streak across my face if I could see it for myself and the so called unknown became the real McCoy....

Keep the faith......

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

If that UFO is near the lunar surface, it must be kilometers across. Why didn't it cast a shadow on the crater wall? Also, "John Doe" seems to specialize in questionable UFO videos.

I am skeptical of these sort of videos, but I thought that I saw a shadow.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
That is just a moon dragon. they live there because it is safer than living here on earth.

Sure looks like something. I think we have advanced society here on earth and that it is possible that they have a moon base up there. Some of the people in this society may not be as we are, but they would not be aliens, living here on earth for many many generations. Maybe even originally evolving here.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: DJW001

I am skeptical of these sort of videos, but I thought that I saw a shadow.

No shadow that I can see. I ran it frame by frame a dozen times. For a second I thought I saw a glimpse of one, but alas, it's a vampire. Or does that only work in mirrors.

This one I really liked. If it had the shadow I would really have nothing to say against it. Too bad, that and the fact the atmospheric distortion happens to the moon but not really the ufo. They did get the angle of the sun highlights correct, forgot the rest I guess.

Im waiting for a really convincing one from the moon like this, it will give me reason to go buy a huge ass telescope.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Clearly fake CGI effects

The objects movement gives it away, it's very choppy and moves in weird patterns.

Also where's the shadow of the object?
edit on 9/17/2014 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

Looking at it closer, it certainly looks as if they tried to make the object move in a pattern that was consistent with the camera movement but they failed and got an object that appeared to move in a zig-zagging pattern, that was totally inconsistent with the movement of the camera.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   

The problem I see here is that the sprite moves right and left with the camera. So does the shadow. Interesting, but the movement makes we skeptical.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
A telescope of that size would be on a heavy tripod. Why is there so much shaking in the video? If a tracking motor is running, is it that rough.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Very interesting! Soon the Chinese lantern and dead pixel debunkers should arrive.

No need to waste a long time on debunking. The moon shakes, the UFO not. Debunked in 1.2 secs as not genuine.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Very nice if it isn't faked.

I'd like someone to take one of the largest ground based telescopes, point it at the moon, and put it online for all to view and record in real time.

If this is really going on, others have seen it too. If so, it will happen again. We need the corroboration.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnPhoenix

Very nice if it isn't faked.

I'd like someone to take one of the largest ground based telescopes, point it at the moon, and put it online for all to view and record in real time.

If this is really going on, others have seen it too. If so, it will happen again. We need the corroboration.

Go nuts.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Clearly fake CGI effects

The objects movement gives it away, it's very choppy and moves in weird patterns.

Also where's the shadow of the object?

Looking at it closer, it certainly looks as if they tried to make the object move in a pattern that was consistent with the camera movement but they failed and got an object that appeared to move in a zig-zagging pattern, that was totally inconsistent with the movement of the camera.

right on...

I was looking at that movement, or stutter, hitch movement too

it sorta looked like this pattern "ɀ"
but not as exaggerated or sharp as that ascending ɀ flight in that video

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

CGI CGI all the way

it is obvious by watching the size of UFO on the close up

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>