It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salmonds Questionable Campaign Tactics .

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
E mails sent to the Head Of St Andrews University Professor Louise Richardson have come to light.
Salmond attempted to force Loise Richardson to criticise the U.K. Government, and in the meantime praise The Scottish Government. He failed.

Full story here

www.telegraph.co.uk... ependence-concerns.html

I would trust that lot to walk my dog

edit on 17-9-2014 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Really????
Well lets have a bit of balance here shall we?

Over to Chunky Mark....

Have a nice day....

Jane

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
E mails sent to the Head Of St Andrews University Professor Louise Richardson have come to light.
Salmond attempted to force Loise Richardson to criticise the U.K. Government, and in the meantime praise The Scottish Government. He failed.

Full story here

Sorry
We cannot find the page you are looking for. The page may have been moved, updated or deleted.

Hmmmm.... the plot thickens.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Yeah, and it has also been revealed that the UK government has pleaded with other nation-states to provide pressure in opposition to Scotland's independence campaign.

What the Yes campaign has done pales in comparison to the activities of the UK government and Better Together.

Also, i wouldn't be trusting the Telegraph, especially after this disgusting excuse of journalism. Just look at that juxtaposition and speculative prose:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

You can find more about that on this link.

External link

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: mclarenmp4

Thanks.

Edit: Thought i might add to this, and provide the following link:

Revealed: the Foreign Office Devo unit's drive to kill off independence:

The Devolution Unit, created by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) in 2012 to deliver abroad the "utmost co-operation", now appears to be at the heart of Westminster's anti-independence drive, amassing hostile reactions from overseas.

It is understood the FCO has contacted the governments of China, Russia, the US, New Zealand, Australia, Canada and the 28 EU nations about the Scottish referendum in a global search for allies who might oppose independence.

One recent cable showed UK embassies being ordered to forward a Westminster paper critical of independence "to their host governments and other local contacts" and then feed their comments back to the Devolution Unit "ASAP".

www.heraldscotland.com...
edit on 17-9-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Full story here

Sorry
We cannot find the page you are looking for. The page may have been moved, updated or deleted.

The article is still up. For some reason the links not working.

Google :-

Revealed: Alex Salmond personally pressurised St Andrews University head over independence concerns

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

I missed that article, thanks for linking it. I knew about The US and Russia, but I didn't know about the others.

Westminister is furious, not because we want to leave but because we have the gall to do it without their permission. That's how I see it anyway.

a reply to: angelchemuel

Chunky Mark, lol!

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Full story here

Sorry

The article is still up. For some reason the links not working.

Google :-

Revealed: Alex Salmond personally pressurised St Andrews University head over independence concerns

Just read it....A non Story.Headline says more than the story.
Considering the story is 18 months old, perfect timing dont you think...?
If this is the "Bombshell" they have been siting on for a year and a half it's a pretty poor attempt at a Bombshell...

We can see past the BS and Bluster now and no-one is falling for it anymore.
Trying to influence voters with non stories like this it will only succeed in strengthening our resolve. Heels dug firmly in now and 100% behind Independence.

Tick Tock.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I googled it and the article is still there.
I don't believe a word.

A source familiar with the conversation said that the First Minister spent 10 minutes attempting to “put words in her mouth” about the impact of independence.

Really? A source familiar with the conversation? Very good.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Queenie would not get such a large purse of money to gamble with if she looses the scottiush tax revenue and her lands to the people of scotlan who worked and paid for it all in the first place.

You want dirty tricks try the politicians in London. England will not be on the centre table once the scots leave and as an english man I don't want my country in the forefront attracting every extremist going. I want my country's parliament to look after the interests of the people who elected it and to park its nose firmly on english affairs. Both the NI and Wales have their own parlaiments so are already on their way to breaking free from London.

We need separate countries to monitor exactly what our governments get up to with the syphoning off of public money into the elite's purses.

PS Scotland if you want queen - pleased take her and the extra three generations of would-be kings you are welcome to the lot of them.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The whole Yes campaign had been aggressive, militant and borderline racist. Let's pray these Yes fascists are defeated or Scotland will be a truly awful place to live!
edit on 17/9/2014 by Uncertainty because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Both sides have used questionable tactics.

Pot and kettle springs to mind.

I wouldn't trust either side......no, I'll rephrase that - I don't trust either side.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I haven't had a No voter try to intimidate me on the street yet.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Uncertainty

Maybe not.

But I meant the double speak, selective use of half-truths, biased reporting, blatant disregard of opposing opinions and 'experts' testimonies, unwillingness to directly answer awkward questions, blah, blah, blah.
Basically everything we've come to expect from modern day politicians, their spin doctors and those who pull their strings from behind the scenes.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Uncertainty
a reply to: Freeborn

Really

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Yes, really.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Uncertainty

Yes, really.

Click the Really ^^^^

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I have to agree that is a terrible statement.

However I'm wasn't talking about third parties like the Orange order or the bigoted vile Scottish Catholic Church, I was referring to political parties and their campaigners,

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Not wishing to (ahem) temper your enthusiasm to suggest "yes" voters have been intimidated, but your link regarding Orangemen is dated 2001. Hardly current, even if it has been taken by the pro independence crowd to prove something nasty and horrible about the "no" campaign.

Regards

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join