It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS v/s Ebola

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: soficrow
a reply to: Semicollegiate

True, in general. But the real danger of "specialization" is that you can't see the forest for the trees.

...There be a forest here that you're missing.

I don't think those reasons are good reasons, but that those reasons can be used to predict what will happen.

Specialization was the reason given back in the 1990's, that the armed forces would be weakened by diluting of their focus, if they were used to control the border. As it turns out, the armed forces are now oriented towards that kind of task anyway.

The only factor left to chance is the Ebola mutation effect. I assume that nobody knows for sure how much Ebola will change.

Have you read the Report from Iron Mountain

It is officially tongue in cheek, but it says

The government has no reason to exist without crisis. War is the best crisis, if peace breaks out, then some other kind of emergency must be made to terrify the public into wanting government.

Governmental power to legally kill is based on warfare, because of the mortality in war.

Something deadly is needed in order for the government to keep its monopoly of power over society.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

Sofi I am not expert and I am not into extensive research like you, but for what I have research here and there, Ebola is not going to become a pandemic of proportions and neither will mutate to the extend of one.

Why? because only if the virus is tempered with by intention those scenarios can become truth, so far the nature of ebola is easier to contain when done properly.

I know I am going against your opinions but you know is good to see all angles, girl.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I know that rulers thrive on crises, and use them to manipulate the masses. I also know that not ALL crises are manufactured, although they are uniformly used opportunistically. I know too that our world has been changed down to the nano- and molecular levels so much that evolution has accelerated incredibly in microbes and viruses (not to mention proteins). We ain't seen nothin' yet.

The evidence strongly suggests that Ebola WILL go pandemic if nothing is done - whether or not it's been tampered with. ....I'm going with the evidence. Even though the militarists and corporatists prefer to think otherwise.

ETA

Ebola Pandemic Unlikely, Experts Say, But Other Threats Loom

We've been saying for years, "It's not if, but when - and what." We have altered our world all the way down to the nano-level -not just by adding over 80,000 synthetic chemicals to our environment, but by genetically altering bits and parts of DNA here and there. We're ripping open the earth for mineral deposits and tearing down virgin forests untouched for millions of years - and releasing ancient viruses. ....Everything is mutating, evolving and adapting - and their adaptive evolution is accelerating.

There's no doubt the world will see another pandemic like the 1918 Flu Pandemic - but it may not be flu. According to this article from the International Business Times, it likely won't be Ebola either.

Me? I dunno. Except to say, "Better safe than sorry." So please - contain it...

edit on 18/9/14 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

edit on 18/9/14 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: soficrow

I know that rulers thrive on crises, and use them to manipulate the masses. I also know that not ALL crises are manufactured, although they are uniformly used opportunistically. I know too that our world has been changed down to the nano- and molecular levels so much that evolution has accelerated incredibly in microbes and viruses (not to mention proteins). We ain't seen nothin' yet.

The evidence strongly suggests that Ebola WILL go pandemic if nothing is done - whether or not it's been tampered with. ....I'm going with the evidence. Even though the militarists and corporatists prefer to think otherwise.

I heard a few times that the Spanish Influenza of 1918-1919 had five points of origin. Do you know anything about that?

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

My research says the 1918 flu epidemic started in US troops in Kansas with the first mass vaccinations - then spread when they were deployed.

NOTE: I added more to my post above.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I agree, you know that one of the reasons I cherish you research and threads is because you keep it real, girl.

I can not wait for the next thread of yours with the latest analysis, you bring the information like no other.
I know like you say that our world is evolving, changing with nature and man influences, more of the latest than the first.

In the beginning, my mind was working all kind of scenarios, but then I had to add some research from those that the government and media do not want to listen too when it comes to putting one and one together about how ebola is becoming a problem and perhaps a pandemic if is not already.

They blame how the nations governments in which the ebola is spreading to blame from the spread.

I can only remember when the H1N1 was given all scenarios for mutation and how deadly could have become, that was advertised as the next big pandemic, but for some reason it didn't happen.

That is why I feel that if ebola gets into some mutation to the point of going airborne it could only be because of tampering, yes is a conspiracy but it can become real, until is airborne we can only hope that US "help" in the regions affected can contain the spread.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

...I can only remember when the H1N1 was given all scenarios for mutation and how deadly could have become, that was advertised as the next big pandemic, but for some reason it didn't happen.

Thanks so much marg. I value and cherish your contributions and comments too. ...H1N1 was a much bigger problem than people know - much higher death rate than first recognized, especially on continents where people had not been exposed and developed immunity like we did here. As I recall, the second wave was the worst in other nations like India. Also, some say the reason it wasn't horrific is because they did come out with a vaccine...

Thing is, H1N1 evolved in North America, starting in the US - so we all had some immunity. But we have no immunity at all to Ebola - while Africans and some people living elsewhere likely do have at least some immunity [general area outlined with the dotted magenta line of the map below].

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Thanks for the map, is interesting and sad to know that so far the major contagion regions is within Africa, this bring the issue that the nations affected their governments have lost control of the infected population either because the volatile situation with the governments or because they just don't care as long as the elite in charge is free of infection.

But money has gone to those regions to benefit the population, but as usual the populations are the last to get any help.

Billions of dollars of tax payer money along with other countries aid has gone to help Africa and other developing nations, but obviously the money has ended in the wrong hands if we are having this problem with ebola, that do to the nature of the disease, contention and control is the best way to keep it from spreading.

Then again my conspirators mind scream that this is been intentional, because if ebola was such a dangerous disease a vaccine could have been already made to fight it.

We Americans has spend millions of tax dollars financing the development of a vaccine since 2003, I guess nobody was in a hurry to produce a vaccine when ebola was just becoming a problem in Africa.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I suspect you'll appreciate this Nigerian reporter's perspective. I do - infectious disease is a GREAT equalizer.

Ebola Virus Disease Outbreak In Nigeria

…….Even though the neighbourhoods of the poor can be quarantined and locked down, nevertheless, the rich, the high and mighty must still interact with the poor. They have drivers, they have house helps, errand persons, even the home tutors for their kids who live in these neighbourhoods, and who can more easily come into contact with the infection and bring it into the homes of the rich.

Herein lies the trigger, the impetus, and the hidden motive for ruling elite uncharacteristic collaboration to do any and everything to contain the Ebola Virus Disease. ….

….I am once again forced to the conclusion that this current ruling class is inherently inept and incompetent to govern us, the only thing it is adept at doing is looting the treasury, and maneuvering around the corridors and bedrooms of power.

The lesson once again is that we have a duty to take destiny back into our own hands, to take back Nigeria from the death grip of these vagabonds in power.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I am amazed that somebody dares to point out the obvious that those in power in Africa like any other country profit from the human suffering.

But what makes me more angry is that our tax dollars support that elite that doesn't give two rat arses to what the poor in the nation is suffering with ebola.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join