It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another possible time-traveler in picture from 1924 circling the net.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Wow I guess people never scratch their ears. Especially at the beach where sand can irritate them. Who ever decided to put this out failed to think about cell towers that didn't exist back in what looks to be the thirties. Heck most rural homes and townships were still on the party line at that time. If they even had a telephone in the first place. Not blaming the OP.
The person who put this out there is extremely short sited and dare I say it...a moron.
Oh and just who do they imagine she was talking to? Superman on Krypton ?
I want to have faith in mankind I really do but sometimes it's so darn hard.
edit on AMu30u0993846302014-09-16T09:46:32-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

edit on AM000000300000000993847302014-09-16T09:47:10-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: darn auto correct.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Oh one more thing. Those bathing suites are not 1924. The person didn't even get that right.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: iasenko
I don't know how to embed photos but here are some pics of bathing suits from the twenties'
www.messynessychic.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
God al-bloody-mighty. Shove wikipedia where it belongs, to start with. Sunglasses - even dark ones - have been around since longer than the 1920's and have you ever heard of scratching your head?

Obviously not.

This is insanity.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: iasenko

If you look to the right and back at the other lady sitting up and behind the one that is suppose to be wearing sunglasses, she also looks like she is wearing sunglasses.

Also if you notice he others peoples eyes especially the lady in the far right and front she looks like she has two black eyes. So the sunglasses could possibly be just glasses. However, they didn't have no IPHONE 10 gazillion mega pixels processing back than, and the camara makes it appear as the lenses are darkened.

In regards to the lady using a cellphone, well perhaps she is just putting her hair behind her ears or scratching her ears?

However, Logically ofcourse the only explanation is time travel.

The lady in the far right has her right hand positioned rather in an un natural way

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join