It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Xena The Warrior Puppy ASPCA Dog Of The Year

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Stories like this choke me up so hard.

For those that can't watch the video the mother of an autistic boy that was having a very difficult time with anxiety happened upon a Facebook page dedicated to an abused pit bull puppy. The dog was incredibly emaciated, had been burned and abused. When the pup was healthy enough the folks in charge of her care/adoption decided to let this mother take the dog home for a trial run. She surprised her son with the dog in the car when she went to pick him up from school, and it was love at first site, they had an instant connection. Since then the boy has conquered much of his anxiety, the dog is obviously healthy and loved and safe and the two dote on each other.

I got teary eyed. Seeing a dog that had been so horribly abused get saved, forgive people and be so loving just warms my heart. Not to mention seeing a young boy getting some much needed puppy therapy.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
My God, how could anyone treat an animal so badly? He was starved to near death! What a heart warming and inspirational story! Thanks for sharing!

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

I remember the incident being on Facebook and other sites,

So great to hear this outcome.

Flag and the star this like ATS has never seen people

this is really beautiful.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I guess its September and that usual time of year when we get hit with increased threats of war and financial meltdown so maybe a feel good thread like this gets overlooked.

I wish the Mods would put this on ATS front page, no matter the flag count,

It shows the horror (of what a person can do life) we are caught up in some horror from one side or another but then goes on to show how it can change and things can work out for the better.

I wish I could flag and star this again
edit on 15-9-2014 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

top topics

join