It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Something Else Wake Up When We Go To Sleep??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem
Well, in that case, it might be good if you could get another person (also used to late hours, so not sleep derived) to come over and hang out sometime during those hours...

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl
Well, in that case, it might be good if you could get another person (also used to late hours, so not sleep derived) to come over and hang out sometime during those hours...

only guy i know whos used to a reverse sleep schedule is a garbage man...and hes too stinky to invite over, so this experiment may have to wait...

OG

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Have you ever sensed shadows, ie this is going to sound strange but, closets and under your bed are put in stories for a reason. Some of it could just be bleeding through but if its shadow related, meditate, raise frequency and really start to give permission to yourself to wake up, get a sense of protection. Also Michael isn't an annanuki, a mason, weird things I read on forums. Way over their heads and anyone from Sirius too! He's an offworld Light Being, a Tree to our seed, and related closely to our Source, Father/Mother and Son, Christ. Sometimes I think Christ is the Person interceding from Home and connected to our Higher Self, and Michael is like a version of him interfacing as protector in the physical. But one thing, asking Angels for protection is a good thing as well. I like sleeping at night. The older I get the more I insist on a good nights sleep.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Sleep deprivation does funny things. I am an insomniac and those wiggly bits in your peripheral vision are normal when you are sleep deprived. So is paranoia and disassociation. Get some sleep.

edit on 15-9-2014 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse

Sleep deprivation does funny things. I am an insomniac and those wiggly bits in your peripheral vision are normal when you are sleep deprived. So is paranoia and disassociation. Get some sleep.

Please read my previous post. I now believe that sleep deprivation has nothing to do with it, since I have become accustomed to this sleep schedule over the last week. I am blessed with a job where i can sleep in till the PM most days.

The experiences I had occurred during late AM hours, however I was wide awake and not sleepy. Its 130 am right now and I feel just fine...wiggly bits are scary LOL

OG

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
Have you ever sensed shadows, ie this is going to sound strange but, closets and under your bed are put in stories for a reason. Some of it could just be bleeding through but if its shadow related, meditate, raise frequency and really start to give permission to yourself to wake up, get a sense of protection. Also Michael isn't an annanuki, a mason, weird things I read on forums. Way over their heads and anyone from Sirius too! He's an offworld Light Being, a Tree to our seed, and related closely to our Source, Father/Mother and Son, Christ. Sometimes I think Christ is the Person interceding from Home and connected to our Higher Self, and Michael is like a version of him interfacing as protector in the physical. But one thing, asking Angels for protection is a good thing as well. I like sleeping at night. The older I get the more I insist on a good nights sleep.

Its funny, I always thought the older we got, the less sleep we required? Also are you talking about Michael the archangel?

OG

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Yes Michael. And Zadkiel, Jaliel, there are others, but those are 3 I'm aware of by name. And my son kept calling himself zadekei in games and talked about his father, and dream time. And I felt Michael watching over, and then I decided to search for two names that came to the family and it turned out they work with Michael in the writings. They stopped Abraham from committing an illuminati ritual sacrifice of his son by whatever word could be used for the elites. I'm not religious by the way. Used to be Catholic, but spiritual. When something is able to access its best to ask for help from Goodness and those that protect. However you wish to word it.

There are some dark things also coded in the bible. And Michael is NOT protecting Rome.
edit on 15-9-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I want to add something that comes repeatedly to me, when dark things are happening in the world, or it seems like evil has empowerment when it doesnt. In the illusion and hologram of this universe they may indeed be top shark or predator on these denser levels. But I keep being shown, look at it, metaphorically, its just a small test tube universe, a petri dish. Good is far greater and we all have bungee cords so gratitude and faith in Good, is really a good foundation while here.

edit to add: we're in infinity, so what is size? A measurement that doesnt exist, you're an infinite part of infinity. Like Alice in Wonderland, (probably some kind of magic spell or illuminati story but....) that shrinking and growing to fit the scenes she did, we all do that.
edit on 15-9-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Well its now 3:25 AM eastern time...and Im beginning to see shadows moving in my kitchen. Now they are harmless....I live alone...but sometimes I don't feel so alone in my house...

OG

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   

As some of the other night owls can attest, it is a different environment at night.

The older I get, the more I dislike being awake during the day. I've been a night owl my whole life, but these days it's more the rule than the exception.

When I'm constantly queried as to my preference for nocturnalism, I tell them that's when all of the minds are asleep and it is more peaceful. At night, when the human hive mind is in regeneration mode, we are a lot more sensitive to the stimuli that is drowned out during the day.

I've experienced the fleeting peripheral vision objects, apparitions, and the strange bug. I've also heard the unseen footsteps or other noises that you can never trace. And then there is this low frequency hum/vibration that I can detect that starts sometime after 2:00 and ends long before dawn.

After a time you get used to this "alternative reality." I just look at the experiences as the reality of this lifestyle. It's actually very interesting. Take nothing for granted and explore your new environment. It's fun.

I can't say much about psychic vampires, I don't get that feeling of dread from the night. I feel more peaceful. I think whatever is there is more curious than predatory.

Dex

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
As others have said, I think you've raised an interesting question, and in my case it is something I have given thought to before, although not to the letter of what you are describing. This may sound completely insane to some, but it was an experience I had so I'll share it.

In 2009 I had a long period of time that I was self employed and stayed up quite late doing exactly the kinds of things you are describing (researching, reading, surfing the internet, working) because I could work whatever hours I wanted to. On several occasions, I actually saw entities, at first out of the corner of my eye as you described, and sometimes I could see them for a second (or less) after looking directly at them. (Nothing more in my system than either caffeine and/or occasional glass of wine or beer.) On several occasions, I saw them upon waking after dosing on the couch, and on others, I would be concentrating on something online, or working on a project, and would see something peripherally at first, then looked up to actually see the figure of a person walking either up the stairs from the entry into the living room, or just walking across the room towards me. In most cases, they looked like what I have heard and read people describing to be "shadow people". A silhouette that appears completely human in profile, and looks like they are dressed in a suit and even a hat. Once, there were 2 walking together. I will say, while it freaked me out, my gut sense was when I saw these entities, was that I had caught a glimpse of something they were in the process of doing, and that they were not targeting me with any sinister intent, if at all. It was as though I was catching someone in another plane or timeline that was walking into the house to go about their business, sort of ambling a long. One time I literally jumped up startled, thinking someone had just come in the house and was walking towards me. But as I focused my attention and got a rush of adrenalin (fear) it just kept walking along in the same stride as if oblivious to me, and faded out of view within less than a second.

There was one other time in my life that I would see similar things, back in college in the late 90's. The very interesting thing about this for me, and the reason I don't feel as crazy as many would write me off to be for admitting seeing any of this, was that during both periods where I had these experiences, it was confined to a specific place, i.e. the home I was living in at that time (not just anywhere I happened to be.) The impression I got was that there was some kind of odd activity going on in those places that I was picking up on. If it were a product of my mind entirely, I would expect it to happen wherever I might live, or be, and that the experience would have been ongoing.

This is obviously not the exact same experience you are having, because you were sensing a generalized activity rather than seeing specific entities. But the circumstances and timing are equivalent. I have heard in spiritual circles that the later it gets the more people are sleeping, and therefore the less "psychic noise" is occurring. Supposedly, this leads to heightened activity or presence of spiritual beings, so that if one were sensitive to them, they could see and/or contact them more easily. (Not claiming that is true per se, but I've heard or read that theory before.)

Notes for the record:
1. Talking or reading about this kind of stuff does cause me to start getting paranoid after a while.
2. I do now occasionally still get the sense of seeing things out of the corner of my eye, but generally I see nothing distinct when that happens (and thus I explain it as a normal consequence of note number 1.)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Have you ever heard of the Russian sleep experiment?
That's what I was reminded of here.

I don't know if it's simply a story but it makes you wonder what would happen if you stayed awake for too long. I've heard people staying awake for over a week and just feeling a bit groggy, but I believe everyone has different amounts of energy which means some people can naturally last longer.

The question is, what would happen at everyone s breaking point?

Personally I believe the mind in sleep is a link to another reality, one that needs fulfilling and if we are deprived of that, we or something else gets angry.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I have chronic sleep problems.....have had them through out my entire life, (and I am middle aged, right now....almost 50), and I can tell you from experience that your mind does some crazy stuff when you're sleep deprived! As I read in one post, it's almost like a complete mental breakdown after a few days, (I've gone 4 full days without sleeping!). I have heard things, seen things and most importantly, thought things I would not normally think. I become VERY hyper sensitive...mentally, physically and psychically. Now, this does not mean that you don't have a pretty interesting theory. I too believe there are unseen entities that "feed" off of our "energy"...especially negative energy, (I am an extremely "negative" person as a result of severe child abuse and neglect as a child...). Now, there are ALSO theories that the "entities" we sense and the "bad thoughts" we think that come from something OUTSIDE us, is actually a part of our own conscience (I hope my spell check is working!). My personal theory is that there ARE unseen "entities" that are a NATURAL part of "nature"...(I believe UFO are not from outer space...but "inner" space)....like the perfect machinations of nature...even on a microscopic level...we call it "parasitic" (worms feed off decay, mosquitoes feed off blood, trees "feed" off CO2 produced by most living creatures, giving off oxygen a lot of living creatures need to survive, etc, etc), so why not "unseen" entities that feed" off our energies.....

I hope my ramblings make sense here....

As well,I suffer sleep paralysis, (I think it's part of the sleep disorder thing...), and have thought that the "old hag" COULD be the physical representation of an "entity" that feeds off our negative dreams and nightmares; something goes "wrong" and we wake up during the "feeding" frozen, unable to move and TERRIFIED, (cause that's what the "entity" is feeding off of, after all).
But hey...in the end, just like a medieval man couldn't IMAGINE there being microscopic creatures in their drinking water, perhaps we "modern men" still cannot comprehend unseen entities that share our world with us.....

Interesting thoughts for a Monday, eh?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
**** DO NOT EFF AROUND WITH SLEEP DEPRIVATION ***

3 years ago I was taking steroids for pneumonia and then was forced to work a bunch of overtime- resulting in 38 hours without sleep. I ended up going into a SEVERE manic state- which I had never experienced before. When all was said and done my brain was permanently damaged. I am now disabled. It is a horrible existence. If I had known then what I know now I would have quit my job before going into work that weekend. I would have rested like I should have. Please don't make the same mistake I did. Please AVOID permanently altering your brain chemistry.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
3:00 am is considered to be the "witching hour". This is supposedly when paranormal activity is heightened. It may have something to do with the position of the Sun. Some type of door to the spirit world may be allowed open during this time.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

1 Thessalonians 5:5English Standard Version (ESV)

5 For you are all children[a] of light, children of the day. We are not of the night or of the darkness.

Maybe we should just go ahead and sleep at night, maybe we was supposed to.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Third eye. What makes you dream. It's a medium between living n dead.

I suppose this has always gone on. I think it would be pretty cool to sleep in very historical location around the world; Giza, Golgotha, Valley's Forge, Pyramids in Mexico. I don't think you have to be at a place for anyone who has past to communicate with you but if they dwell there it wouldn't hurt.

Good luck with your research!

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I know its related but asking if sleep deprivation opens up to other things is pretty much its own subject compared to the opening subject presented. It makes it difficult to reply sometimes.

a reply to: DAZ21

Its 100% fake and not even believable. It takes very little research to see how fake it is.

a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

Or it coulda been the steroids and pneumonia making you go manic. Sleep deprivation just aggravated it possibly.
edit on 15-9-2014 by Aural because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Cornczech

This goes along with a theory I've been bouncing around in my head. I think there's so much more to this reality than we know yet. Tesla says if you want to know the secrets of the universe, think about it in terms of frequency and vibration...what we are on the smallest level.

I've come to believe that Nature is the unadulterated fingerprint of the creator (whoever or whatever that is) and we can learn much by using it as a template for our reality. This reality is one giant fractal...repeating patterns throughout the whole. Concentrate and research on that and it may bring you to a place where things make more sense. (to you

So frequency...I believe that quantum physics supports the idea of multiply universes or realities...I see it kind of like the dial of a radio...we are on one station and there's infinite others all around and through us. We only perceive what the human mind can tune into.

Perhaps the OP is just more tuned in to other frequencies that are close to ours...a notch above or below. Meditation as well as simply opening up your mind to greater possibilities can raise your frequency to others realms. TV, radio, cell phones and texts...all sharing the same space, just a different frequency. Why can't we be experiencing the same? So much more to this line of thought than there's room to write.

Also, if you get past the idea that we are NOT the highest form of life in the food chain, then the idea of other higher entities needing our energy for their sustenance isn't such a wild idea. Like the fractal in nature, we all need to consume something else to energize ourselves.

I think it's quite possible that there are higher energetic beings that use our energy for their own 'food'. Not necessarily a bad thing...perhaps positive entities nurture us along, and negative energies do all kinds of mischief in order to make us create the negative energy they feed off of. It's your own vibration that draws the positive or negative to you.

I think so many of us are too bound by traditional concepts of what the heck this reality and life is all about...even those that step out and venture into the unknown still try to explain things with an old point of view, or a version of the old point of view.

I say, scrap it all...let your mind go. If we are talking about things in the unseen world that can't be proven by science, then why not toss out the old and see where your mind can take you, no matter how weird or far out. We are creators after all...the mind is the sand box.

One thing I do know, is that this whole existence is much much more complex, diverse and far out than we can fathom. It's your mind and belief systems that get in the way.

Infinite frequencies, infinite points of view...infinite "ingredients" that make up this big pot of soup we call Life.

IMO, each one of us is like a speck of pepper or salt, or whatever spice, mixed in a big pot of soup. The salt thinks the pepper is full of crap and the pepper thinks the oregano is full of crap, and the potatoes think their the big shots and the carrots think everyone else is stupid...not realizing that all of the ingredients make up a really great meal. Each and every point of view or belief adds to the flavor. We are just so small ( in one aspect) that we can't see the picture in it's entirety.

Ok...sorry I rambled. I don't know how to really condense my thoughts so if you made it this far I hope you have a little something more to think about.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Interesting theory.
I've been seeing a lot of black shadows out of the corner of my eye lately. It's like it has increased. I also have seen astral spiders. I didn't know about them until some great ATS user turned me on to it(thanks whoever you are I cannot remember your name right at the moment). I've also seen on 3 different occasions a baseball-size black, blurry, fuzzy-looking thing move around on the floor. One day it zipped through my room across the floor while I was sitting at my desk. I got a really good look at it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join