It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ezekiel 38,39, Psalm 91 ATTACK to Happen on Yom Kippur 10~4~2014 ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I havea great thread idea for you 4Yashua; won't take much research, will be easy to tie together with your bible, and most importantly for you will get you lots of stars and flags, as well; has not been put together in this way yet on ats.

Here's some tips to get you started:
Obama is the anti-christ proven theologicaly;
1. Comes from an island(bible never specifies exactly which island)
2. Unknown yet rapidly rises at a young age through the political structure
3. Charismatic i.e. Creates a blind following by promising nothing tangible
4. Promises peace and prosperiety yet delivers nothing
5. Transparent i.e. Everyone without blinders can see right through his hollow words.

Now that would be an interesting thread

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Pappa_Bear

Not island..
Ural mountains...

But star for you.
Can't be Obama...yet young.. he promised a phone..tangible..

Charismatic... yes.. beer summit.

He delivered .. hmm stumped.. ACA!

Yes he's transparent ...

But.. and I'm guilty too.
We all are.

edit on 15-9-2014 by Bigburgh because: changed any way because its rude

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Where does it say Ural mountains?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Daniel 7 says he will arise out of the sea, close enough for Hawai and with op's general posting should be good enough
especially with that mysterious math skill

Phone? What phone? I didn't get one I want a phone, oh wait I have a job guess I'm not elligble for a free 'bama phone,
besides his following came from "hope and change" change he delivered, just not the change most hoped for or was insinuated, which those without blinders could see. ............. Beer summit great sucess, get 'em drunk, everyone likes a good feign with free beer, aren't we still paying for that bash though through our taxes

I was right, interesting thread already, just you wait till 4Yashua get here with his number crunching, that'll take it over the top.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Where does it say Ural mountains?

It doesn't..( no one is supposed to know when and how )( and I can't prove that either )
Just another person on ATS saying so...( and not providing concrete evidence )

But it does not mean it can't happen..

As far as " the book " bible.

I was led to believe...
Just live life..

And my saying.. no fear mongering....

We all like a little doom and gloom...
It keeps us straight...and ready to expect "A" what's next attitude..

:-)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pappa_Bear

Daniel 7 says he will arise out of the sea, close enough for Hawai and with op's general posting should be good enough
especially with that mysterious math skill

Phone? What phone? I didn't get one I want a phone, oh wait I have a job guess I'm not elligble for a free 'bama phone,
besides his following came from "hope and change" change he delivered, just not the change most hoped for or was insinuated, which those without blinders could see. ............. Beer summit great sucess, get 'em drunk, everyone likes a good feign with free beer, aren't we still paying for that bash though through our taxes

I was right, interesting thread already, just you wait till 4Yashua get here with his number crunching, that'll take it over the top.

My hand cusp my face.. I'm .. I'm ( i'm chuckling...)..

Look.
Let's not poke fun..
Let's just get down to reasons why.

The OP feels the date will happen.
As stated before in 2012 by another poster.

I ask to align person/ chapter /verse..
I was told its sad I can not read...
And the OP
Has not been here since.

I offered to defend ( the OP ).. no reply..

Any person who has been around me knows..
I will stick up for you on ATS...,

But this is the first time...
And I'm sorry.

It went in this direction..

edit on 15-9-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I agree, I've read his /her posts before. Unfortunately op will not be able to show any reasonable facts, which prompted my original question when would a physical earthly mark happen that would herald his prediction; had op not claimed that we are already in tribulation times then I could reasonably think that there was a possibility of the op events happening, however when one begins claiming belief in a prediction based on a prophecy that is well documented, I should hope that they would consider the entire prophecy and timeline/events of said prophecy.

I thought it was shameful on op's part for failing to provide what seemed to be a simple request by you, and even more so for responding in such a way to contradict the very message being delivered.

Hope the humor brought a smile, a smile a day brings doom to gloom. Keep smiling

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 4Yahshua

OP first of all, Are you Jewish, I think it would be fair that you let us know so we can judge your agenda.
Your Opening post OP is so full of holes it leaks all over.

The only thing you might be right about is that Israel is preparing a false flag explosion in order to launch wars against Palestinians and once again GROW THE COUNTRY over dead bodies

I am surprised Israel is not using dead palestinians as bricks and mortar for their new settlements

ISRAEL MAKES ME SICK

I only wish someone had the guts to put that little nuclear power where it belongs, alas they have nukes and will use it before anyone else

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: BettyHill400

OP first of all, Are you Jewish, I think it would be fair that you let us know so we can judge your agenda.

He cited Ellen White, failed 19th Century "prophet", so he's either a Seventh Day Adventist or affiliated with them. No one but SDA nuts believes Ellen White is anything but a fraud.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

You certainly have a lot of pride to call yourself elect. Do you realize that even the very elect will be deceived?

Now, a very wise man once wrote that pride is the most pernicious sin because it's the hardest for us to see when we look in the mirror at ourselves. And trust me, I've wrangled a lot with pride over the years.

I'll say this: I am where the Good Lord put me, and I listen to what He tells me. If He chooses to move me, He will do so. It's by His will, not yours or anyone else's that we stay here or go or what reward, if any, we shall receive. The very best that any of us can do is to pray and work constantly to humble ourselves before Him and be the best we can to all those around us.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

No man knows the day or hour, because Jesus will cut the Tribulation short for the sake of the Elect. When the time comes, those who still remain will know down to the last 48 hours. The key to knowing when OT prophecy will resume is in understanding God's calendar, not the post Babylonian Lunisolar calendar. I believe the Rapture might happen on 9/16/2016, and the Day of the Lord will be 9/?/2023. This is base on a patteren that I derived from the syllable metering of the OT and NT. I have seen many things that seem to have confirmed my assumptions, but I have yet to find the exact pattern in the text. I maybe right, or wrong, but 50/50 odds arent so bad.

Your beliefs are close to mine. I might be a year or two earlier than yours, but I don't think it will much later than what you think it might be. I think we're close whenever it is. And I certainly don't expect to die old in my bed although I won't be exactly upset if that winds up happening.

As wonderful as the aftermath of the 2nd coming would be ... I don't look forward to everything that comes before.

May you live in interesting times can be a potent saying indeed.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I hope it happens soon. Things are getting a little too interesting here in America.
edit on 15-9-2014 by BELIEVERpriest because: typo

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
OK, supposing we go with this. Why would Ezekial's prophecy include America and not confine itself to Israel? The US is mentioned nowhere in prophecy. I tend to think this is because we simply are not that important or have already destroyed ourselves to the point where we matter little on the world stage.

It says in Revelation that at the battle of Armageddon that all the nations of the earth will come up against her (Israel). So I would have to say that includes the USA and everyone else.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   

HOW???

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Pappa_Bear

Thanks, but i don't need to! B.O. (born in Kenya, Africa) is just a the current
puppet (more like a bobble head) in this 33 year Bush Senior (who is 90)
New World Order under The Vatican's Christian CROSS, Revelation 13:18.
The Beast of Revelation 13:1 is The Vatican. It rises out of the sea (meaning
peoples). It's deadly wound (later in the chapter) was given to the Papacy
when Napoleon took its power away in 1798.
He was the only ruler who did this and should be remembered for doing so.
This deadly wound was healed in 1929 when its land and power was restored.
I REALLY enjoyed the scene in the movie "2012" when the Vatican
completely imploded and exploded at the same time. Very dramatic!

THE TRUTH IS ALWAYS MORE INTERESTING!!

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: BettyHill400

9~16~5995 (out of 6000) in these Last Evil Days of "Manmean".
Yes, Yahshua the Messiah returns VERY SOON! HalleluYah!

Why do YOU even BOTHER to post here? You express a very evil sick
spirit showing from what the Bible teaches that you are not even
SAVED!
If (IF!) there are any holes in my post, POINT them out
instead of just saying that there are.
My message is very plain, the verses given are to the point.
Readers here can look them up. I DON"t need anyone as evil as
you to JUDGE me! Others here don't like what I post either
and find all kinds of faults. Like you, they do
not say what they are. However, NONE of them have posted any
truth on this thread. Just WHY is THAT? No Bible believers HERE?

I DID not write that Israel is preparing a false flag! Israel does
NOT do that no matter what your sick lost mind believes!

Writing about Israel using dead Palestinians as bricks and
mortar makes YOU sound like a horrible German Nazi!
ARE YOU?

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF AND REPENT!

You seem to be very STUPID about history as well as evil.
The PALESTINIANS have killed the innocents such as those
three young men going home from school. THAT"S SICK!
Hamas built tunnels under Israel so they could attack at
will and kill MORE innocents! THAT"S SICK!!

Yahweh originally GAVE THAT LAND TO ISRAEL. It will
always be theirs. The evil enemies of Israel will be
destroyed.

No, I am not Jewish . My father once told me not
to have anything to do with the Jews because
they killed Jesus Christ. They did not choose Him
but they did not kill Him. The Romans did that!
(Forerunner of the Christian Vatican!)

ALL TRUE BIBLE BELIEVERS
are for Israel and the Jewish people! HalleluYah!

edit on 16-9-2014 by 4Yahshua because: wrong puncuation

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

PRIDE?? I have elected to serve Father Yahweh and
am SAVED through faith in His Son Yahshua.
Therefor, I am of the ELECT.
What ELSE would I be?
You do not seem to know the true Bible.

THE VERY ELECT ARE NOT DECEIVED!
That's WHY they are THE ELECT!
Look up that verse for yourself. I am tired of providing
verses that you unlearned posters deride. It's kind of
like "casting pearls before swine."

Yahweh sent His Son Yahshua and you reject HIM!
YOU have to deal with it.

The name Lord is a direct translation of the
idol name Baal. (Strong's Concordance)

My Suggestion:
Humble yourself before YAHWEH not the
Vatican Pope of Christianity.

edit on 16-9-2014 by 4Yahshua because: spelling

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   
This is an answer to the OP.

NO. The attack at Ezekiel 38 cannot happen in 2014, there is no way possible for it.

Why?

The answer is very simple and easy to understand. I will explain it here for those who have ears to hear. Most will not. And that is to be expected.

The attack in Ezekiel 38 of Gog of Magog leads up to Armageddon.

Gog is Satan, Magog represents his earthly estate.

Many who don't have the holy spirit will not discern this crucial Bible truth.

Revelation 16 states that Satan by means of three unclean inspired expressions will gather all the world rulers together to fight against Jesus and his disciples at the battle Armageddon. The frogs from the Wild Beast, the Dragon, and the false prophet represent: the United Nations, Satan himself, and the Anglo-American dual world Empire.

They will all have a part in this.

In Bible prophecy during the last days Israel is not referring to a nation-state in the middle east who obviously does not have God's approval. WE know this to be fact, because God promised them peace if they were to do his will, they ceased to have peace long ago.

In any event, the Israel of today is the anointed Christian congregation. So that attack of Gog of Magog in Ezekiel 38 is actually the attack lead by Satan and his demon hordes against Jehovah's witnesses on earth. They do not take part in war, and they refuse to bear arms, so they will appear to be defenseless to the military leaders as Satan gathers the entire earth against them.

But before this attack something else must happen first.

The "cry of peace and security" and then the fall of Babylon the great, the great harlot, the world empire of false religion at the hands of the political rulers who committed sexual immorality with her (in a spiritual sense.)

The Great tribulation that Jesus foretold would be one that encompasses the entire inhabited earth, and there is reason to believe, because of certain propheies in Daniel 12 that it will last 3 1/2 years.

Until that time period is over, the attack of Gog of Magog cannot occur. Because Jesus said that the great tribulation, when false religion is done away with will be cut short on account of the chosen ones (Jehovah's anointed Christian witnesses):

(Matthew 24:22) . . .In fact, unless those days were cut short, no flesh would be saved; but on account of the chosen ones those days will be cut short.

After those days are cut short the sign of the son of man must appear in the heavens, supernaturals portents of what is to befall mankind and they will become faint out of fear and expectation of what is to befall them. Then the saints, or holy ones that are still alive at that time (right now there are about 13,000) will be swept away to heaven with Jesus and the rest of the 144,000.

Then and only then will the four angels holding back the winds of destruction be allowed to let them lose as is foretold in Revelation 7:1-3.

There are many Bible passages that I can quote to back all of this up.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

DELETE from Book_of_Life
WHERE TalmudicJudaism=$TRUE and Culpability=$TRUE
commit
edit on 16-9-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

9~16~5995 (out of 6000) in this "Twilight Zone Apocalypse".
The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast.
Revelation 13:3 The Holy Bible Today's New International Version
Last Evil Days of "Manmean". Yes, Yahshua the Messiah returns VERY SOON!
HalleluYah! Hebrew: Praise ye Yah!

I wrote that I HOPE He comes in 2015. In fact, Yahshua did NOT
say that no one would not know the year. At that time the Jubilee year
cycle would easily prove the year. I did NOT set a date.
For someone who "has read the Bible three times" my post SHOULD be a
"Piece of cake" to read and understand.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join