It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IS(IS) releases new video killing ~50 Syrian soldiers / Christians

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This video was posted to YouTube and edited only with pixelation by the uploaded so it conforms to YT policy which should be adequate for ATS posting as well.

The video claims around 50 people being killed from the Syrian army / Assad regime. The IS fighters make a point to pull out a Christian cross and show it to the camera at one point.

The video in its entirety is a little surreal. The background music and sound effects make it seem like were watching a cut scene in a video game. When they strike a small compound they recover a id badge which kind of reminds me of the key cards I'm various James Bond games

Seriously.

IS has made a huge effort for their PR campaign. They know they can't want without eventually public support. Acceptance or at the very least, tolerance.

Although it's not hard to see through their very thin veil of propaganda, it is interesting to see it and understanding it on multiple levels.

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

The channel claims to be a neutral party just filming this, how much credence we give that, varies.

There is a video of ISIS loosing a battle and having their convoy capture and their bodies stepped on and kicked on this channel as well.

"Islamic State fighters run away and let the Convoys on the frontline captured by Peshmerga"
www.youtube.com...

Not exactly flattering, however there are two dislikes on the video at this current time, 2 ISIS tubers?

From the channel:

English and Arabic Informations:
we are an neutral group uploading daily videos about the arabic wars in Syria, Iraq and Palestine.
we just put this videos online without supporting the contents of the video. we dissociate our selfs from the actions in them. all we do is uploading the videos. not much than this and not less.
we blurred and edit these videos because youtube dont allow brutal content on the website. we are infrom the users on our news channel. if you are under 18 years please leave our channel.
these channel shows all the videos about the group "Islamic State" and the Leader "Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi" . The Islamic State (in Iraq and Sham) fighting against many groups, the Syrian army and the Iraqi army. Ar Raqqa and other citys belongs to the Islamic State after heavy clashes with the Soldiers. over 400 Mio $ richest group of all time. US and Europe support the kurdish members of Peshmerga and PKK in Iraq. since month are heavy clashes in iraq between Kurdish fighters and Islamic State and the US send soldiers, europe send money and weapons to help iraqi soldiers and kurdish members.
thats only the beginning of a hard war...

edit on 14-9-2014 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I see no difference between what they do and what others do. America use bombs, israel too. At the end of the day all that this is is senseless murder committed with the tools at your disposal, bombs, drones, planes, guns or knifes. Same sick f.,.,s killing people for some sort of convoluted reason.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Does anybody else think that these guys (ISIS) put too much production into their home movies? It's like they are trying to make some Holy(lol)wood blockbuster. Anyone notice the weird almost CGI / Model aircraft near the beginning of the video?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
It's one thing to have your caliphate, but why would they be trying to provoke western countries as much as they are? It's not a smart move for self preservation and expansion. Who exactly benefits from this?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: woogleuk

Honestly I think its because its become easier to edit videos more so now than ever, with so many products out there and the ease of use of them, I can see why. Also the fact we are in a social media age, YouTube is a big influence on people, I suppose... They got with the times? I mean I can remember someone put some production time into those Juba or whatever they called him, where they'd snipe US soldier and post it on YouTube.

I think the airplane looks weird because it was so high up and they had zoomed in all the way.
edit on 14-9-2014 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I dont know! this has a real production feel to it, I mean to say the camera is shot in very clear definition, almost zero shakes, although its obvious there is movement but not out of focus from auto function which lends me to believe, most frames are being shot tri podded with an expensive piece of equipment.
To me personally the majority of scenes look filmed at a training facility, the part that does it for me is when the two idiots jump out of the car and pump a few rounds into the shack rambo style from the hip,and the camera guy at no time is in fear of his life camera is not moving around out in the open not expecting any return fire!
propaganda flick nothing more, shot in scenes with images spliced from different events, of course the few body's could be real, edited in, but as for the mass number of people running in the distance well its not hard to get twenty of your plebs to go for some PT then film them ,run a few training sequences film that, edit in the jets. some cool effects,crappy music.
I'm calling bull#

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Therealjohndoe
I see no difference between what they do and what others do. America use bombs, israel too. At the end of the day all that this is is senseless murder committed with the tools at your disposal, bombs, drones, planes, guns or knifes. Same sick f.,.,s killing people for some sort of convoluted reason.

Hahaha

Yeah. See, the difference is when IS wins and controls a territory they enact. Sharia law and they send out patrols everyday to make sure you are adhering to their interpretations of the Quran. Selling goods different prices than your competitor? You can be punished. Christian? You can be taxed. Drugs or alcohol? Either a whipping and re-education or maybe the noose.

Yep, just like everyone else right?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
How long will we let social media be used in this manner? Every user of these services is giving a platform for these killers.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

The channel claims to be a neutral party just filming this, how much credence we give that, varies.

I noticed that too but didn't mention it as I haven't had time to actually look into it and see whether or not it's legit.

When the two Isis tubers did their dislikes one shouted takbir the other Allah Akbar.

KIDDING, Muslim atsers.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

Thanks for your interpretation. I'm going to watch it again because I felt something was off most of the time. Like I said it reminded me of a video game cut scene.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
It's one thing to have your caliphate, but why would they be trying to provoke western countries as much as they are? It's not a smart move for self preservation and expansion. Who exactly benefits from this?

That is the question nobody asks isn't it?. I am nearly blue in the face. There is no convincing those that like to be entertained, and judging by how many people watched the 'Saw' movies, people have a pretty twisted sense of entertainment these. They eat this *snip* up. Hating the government or those that are REALLY behind ISIL makes them feel powerless. ISIS gives people something to hate and the satisfaction of cheering for their destruction with an army behind them. That makes them feel strong. It is typical psychopath behavior to seek pleasure and avoid pain. ISIS gives people what they want.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
So let's talk about video production. IS seems to love to show blood and gore and death and to pretty much try to scare us.

But....

Why do they not show blood and gore in the recent beheadings? Those videos also have decent production.

Are they respecting our American and British feelings by not showing us the gore?

Are they showing the gore to scare the local Christian and Muslim sects because everyone in those little villages have such easy internet access that when they watch the gory videos they just give up that much easier?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

Watch the first few seconds of the video again. Just before the tank fires the barrel at the end kind if ripples. I don't think it fired at all but maybe was put in later with after effects.

Kinda funny if IS can use after effects but doesn't know how to shoot a tank they found

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BerenstEiner

It does make sense if they want more people to see it they will edit out the gore. They want to show what they have done or what they are capable of but having it taken down off every media site doesn't help their aims at propaganda.

That being said, the blurring in this one was done by the uploaded who claims themselves to be impartial.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
So i guess no one wants too mention, that it looks like ISIL now has Jet fighters,,,and how it was a jet fighter that took out that building ,,,

yeah lets all pretend its not real,,and comment on how its a just fake, and actors,,

yeahh,,

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Videos of killing have one major role, to enrage the viewer to the point to scream for retaliation, this means that either the videos is to show the boldness of ISIS as the new terrorist group after Al-Qaida to take over the middle east or is a well planned agenda for US to engage in the next war on terror and get the US voters and tax payers to beg for it.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Or the alternative which happens to be the truth, the true masterminds behind ISIS intend to provoke western aggression, and ultimately into attacking specific targets in the region.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975

I think the reasons for this are twofold -

1. After the Iraq/Afghan wars, these idiots think the West simply doesn't have the appetite for another conflict. I think they'll receive a short, sharp shock over that soon enough.

2. It's a recruitment thing. IS is, in reality, a relatively small group in real terms - to achieve their ambitions, they need a lot more fighters and are starting to exhaust their regional supply. Most Muslims want nothing to do with any of this. The whole thing is as much about settling local/tribal scores as it is the Caliphate, so motivating people from the wider Muslim world to risk death to settle local issues is a tough sell. There is, however, a lot of anti-Western feeling that can be tapped into by provoking Western powers.

If I were to hazard a guess, IS have little intention of targeting the West.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Exactly, in todays world we have to securitize everything we see, because is always an agenda behind, wars today are base on profits and loses, more of the first than the second.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join