It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl With Cerebral Palsy Nearly Cures Stutter With Weed. Unreal!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This is an incredible transformation. If you do not want to watch the whole video skip through to 4.30. The women goes from someone who cannot talk to a coherent speaker. Cannabis helps he relax and deal with her illness.. It is the most effective treatment she has managed to find.

Cerebal Palsy is an umbrella term encompassing a group of non-progressive, non-contagious motor conditions that cause physical disability in human development, chiefly in the various areas of body movement - Wikipedia

purp..

edit on 14-9-2014 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The video is not there, hon...
Second.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Heh

This reminds me of the only time Ozzy spoke clear and distinctly during their series, it wasn't because his meds were working but rather because he was drinking during the making of that episode.

His wife was so pissed.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
There is so many stories of the benefits of marihuana why was it hidden for so many years? a reply to: purplemer

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
It's not working me either???? Anyone else??

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Is this the one?

If she is going to partake due to the benefits it provides her, she should try vaping or maybe get prescribed Dronabinol, who's active ingredient is delta-9-THC and IS legal. That is a lot safer than coating her lungs in tar which will cause her even more problems down the road.
edit on 14-9-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

I don't think so.

I tried finding it by matching the youtube # in the OPs post but got nada...

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
So drugs relaxed her so she could talk, would any relaxing drug do the same thing?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Therealjohndoe
There is many good things that people should be able to discuss that ats not allowed. Then there is insane crap that we can ponder over for days here. Its like deliberate mind numbing or sumthin. a reply to: Retikx

We can discuss the medical uses of marijuana all day long here on ATS now. It's just when people start derailing the thread with it's recreational uses that gets the thread closed. It happened to me the other day when I asked about Dronabinol. The thread devolved into recreational use and was 404'ed. That irritated me. Some people can't stay on topic and if they had, that thread would still be around.
edit on 14-9-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I've seen this before with Cerebal Palsy and cannabis.

It totally works.

I had a friend in high school with it, and his family would get it for him so he could function without the pain and he could actually walk/talk a lot better too.

Amazing what a simple plant can do.
Amazing how it can be demonized as well.

s&f

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

There are probably a few drugs that may be able to help... What are the chances that she was recommended those drugs is something we needs to ask... Why or why not? Also, those drugs that she may have been recommended, do they cause issues like kidney failure, depression or the oh so common anal leakage? A lot of drugs compared to cannabis have far more detrimental effects. Especially when considering hash oil over the full plant.
edit on 14-9-2014 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
So drugs relaxed her so she could talk, would any relaxing drug do the same thing?

Ok, that right there.

Stop.

Nature/God *Whatever* has provided the 'Drug' that works.

Are you referring to something artificially manufactured in some big pharmaceutical company that may also have some side effects where she jumps off a building or flip out and whack her family at 3 AM?

The worst I've ever seen with pot heads is an increasing waist line from munchies @ 3AM.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
a reply to: TDawgRex

I don't think so.

I tried finding it by matching the youtube # in the OPs post but got nada...

I found it by typing

Girl + Stuttering + Cerebal Palsy + Pot, and that was what popped up as the first hit. (No pun intended)

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
To deny the use of this drug to people receiving this much benefit.

Seems criminal and a Conspiracy of the highest order.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex
If she is going to partake due to the benefits it provides her, she should try vaping or maybe get prescribed Dronabinol, who's active ingredient is delta-9-THC and IS legal. That is a lot safer than coating her lungs in tar which will cause her even more problems down the road.

Synthetic THC and cannabis are not the same thing! THC is probably not even the main canabinoid that is relieving her symptoms and would on it's own probably just make her very paranoid and worsen her symptoms. It would most likely be due to the right ratio of THC and CBD in the medical strain she is smoking that relives her symptoms.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71

Ok, that right there.

Stop.

Nature/God *Whatever* has provided the 'Drug' that works.

Are you referring to something artificially manufactured in some big pharmaceutical company that may also have some side effects where she jumps off a building or flip out and whack her family at 3 AM?

The worst I've ever seen with pot heads is an increasing waist line from munchies @ 3AM.

Ok stop right there,,,

If you would not eat the chemicals in those munchie snacks you most likely would not need any drug to relax you.
Are those chemicals any better than big pharma chemicals?

I was not trying to say one was better than the other, I only want to know if other drugs produced the same effect.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

It works on glaucoma, it lowers blood pressure, helps with cerebral palsy etc. I'm sure there are a whole host of other benefits.

Name one de$igner Pharmaceutical pill that can cut across the board the way this does?

For the record, I'm not an advocate for 'Recreational uses' but let's not throw the baby out with the bath water here.

It works!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join