It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a message to some but to others a warning.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: longy9999

yeah il have to agree with you on that one.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
So you were listening to religious music and out of the corner of your eye, you thought you saw a dot matrix grainy image of a man sitting beside you. A muscular white guy.

Were you upset at the time? Were you asking for help or giving up and putting your problems into gods hands? Were you possibly thinking of god at the time or asking him to reveal himself somehow and then he appeared and then disapeared?

a reply to: Jesuslives4u

Hi,

Nope, I turned my head and looked directly at him. The image was not grainy. Are Jews white? Most are.... look at the minister of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu....is he white? I have seen many whites with nice tans who look similar to Benjamin Netanyahu. So is this white?

I was not upset at the time.

I was not praying..... I was driving a Jeep Cherokee.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite

Or, the reason they don't believe in your god is because they've simply never seen proof of it's existence.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Right! They have not seen him. More the reason for one to have faith in him.

link   

From what I'v seen in my lifetime is people who buy this are people who have had this forced onto them by no one other then the parents. I was once walking home from my mother house and as am walking down this long road(was a sunday) it was dead no one about apart from two people way back from me walking the same way. So as I continue on my way after a couple of minutes I hear what sounds like foot steps at the back of me I turn and see two Mormons out of breath " have you got a moment" sure I said knowing where this is going " do you believe in god" no I said "why" because my mother didn't believe in god so it wasn't forced onto me. Who is you're god then "ME" both give me strange eyes...they both go on to try tell me that This doesn't matter as I can find god on my own and he will show me the way or light I think he said. I said let me get this right you seen me the only person around for a country mile and ran all the way up to me to force this book of fiction on me. one of them looked at me and said no we just want to share the faith "get to #" my reply was, let me find my on own light. They both smiled and began to walk the off down the road.

I hate it when people say things like he or she has a god given talents, like they didn't work all they living life to be best at what they do. NO god gave them that talent because they believe in him.

Who Trump's Who

link   
It really seems that "God" chooses who he wants to love, instead of loving everyone. I've asked for him when I was younger, but was left with no answer. Proposing that he is the creator and ruler of everything, why should people have to obey him or "face total eternal destruction", that's like saying if my dog doesn't stop peeing in the house I'd kill him. What god described as "love" would do that?

I do believe in both Jesus and God, but they're all just spirits to me. Satan, Jesus, God, Allah, just well known and respected spirits. I was once scared and in need, so I seeked the help from a spirit, and now my life is great. But never got anything from "God" the bearded, sculpted, man of love.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

So, Benjamin Netanyahu is a true representation of what Jesus looked like?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

i find it kinda insulting that. That was the image you manifested when you were crying out for god.

Not because hes white. But does he honestly have to a roid monkey? And 6 ft tall? Really?

I kinda pictured him as a tiny 5 foot 8 dude that would be laughed at for the sole purpose of making the rude and ignorant grovel to such short stature. Or maybe im just be morbidly optimistic.
edit on 14-9-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: RayVon

From what I'v seen in my lifetime is people who buy this are people who have had this forced onto them by no one other then the parents. I was once walking home from my mother house and as am walking down this long road(was a sunday) it was dead no one about apart from two people way back from me walking the same way. So as I continue on my way after a couple of minutes I hear what sounds like foot steps at the back of me I turn and see two Mormons out of breath " have you got a moment" sure I said knowing where this is going " do you believe in god" no I said "why" because my mother didn't believe in god so it wasn't forced onto me. Who is you're god then "ME" both give me strange eyes...they both go on to try tell me that This doesn't matter as I can find god on my own and he will show me the way or light I think he said. I said let me get this right you seen me the only person around for a country mile and ran all the way up to me to force this book of fiction on me. one of them looked at me and said no we just want to share the faith "get to #" my reply was, let me find my on own light. They both smiled and began to walk the off down the road.

I hate it when people say things like he or she has a god given talents, like they didn't work all they living life to be best at what they do. NO god gave them that talent because they believe in him.

Who Trump's Who

Thank you for your post. You are correct..... you will find God on your own or you wont.

I was raised by one parent....my father who was agnostic. He was not a Christian.

Religion was never pushed on me.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RayVon

Exactly, I find it quite humorous that out of all the various religions the ''one true religion'' just so happens to be which ever one they were indoctrinated with at childhood.

Religion seems to do a lot more harm than good and I think we will all be better off without it.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jesuslives4u

Or, the reason they don't believe in your god is because they've simply never seen proof of it's existence.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Right! They have not seen him. More the reason for one to have faith in him.

I don't think it's smart or good for people to have faith in something they haven't ever seen. It's great that you do and have, but I'm wary of anyone who claims to have seen Jesus - just saying.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: RayVon

Who Trump's Who

Thank you for your post. You are correct..... you will find God on your own or you wont.

I was raised by one parent....my father who was agnostic. He was not a Christian.

Religion was never pushed on me.

Thank you. I think faith is like you're mother in a way. Everybody wants to be loved and knowing you're being looked after.
It's what we all crave really. The God bit is man's ego

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: KidUndead
It really seems that "God" chooses who he wants to love, instead of loving everyone. I've asked for him when I was younger, but was left with no answer. Proposing that he is the creator and ruler of everything, why should people have to obey him or "face total eternal destruction", that's like saying if my dog doesn't stop peeing in the house I'd kill him. What god described as "love" would do that?

I do believe in both Jesus and God, but they're all just spirits to me. Satan, Jesus, God, Allah, just well known and respected spirits. I was once scared and in need, so I seeked the help from a spirit, and now my life is great. But never got anything from "God" the bearded, sculpted, man of love.

Good post and many think just like you. I use to as well and I understand where you are coming from but do not give up and throw in the towel. God does love us all but handles each one of us according to how we live our life.

I have two children..... a son and a daughter. Now I love my children very much and to me it is important we stay in touch. My family knows this...... so lets say FOR AN EXAMPLE - my son calls me only once a month to see how I am doing and we talk. Of course I love him and love talking to him but lets say my daughter calls me everyday and we talk too..... though I love both children equally; which child would you say is closet to my heart?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Yeah I think it's days are slowly numbered.

Just my thought from what I see with my own eye's

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

WOW I had to bite my tongue before answering this post. Is that what I said? NO

Most people consider Middle Eastern people to only one color....... brown and I was trying to make a point that is NOT true. There are WHITE DUDES in the Middle East.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

if this is all to be taken realistically.

Then God is a species of Aliens that created us. And if so, they are going to need to back up some of the statements such as Immortality * Living Spirits* When Death no longer occures but you are still alive but no longer *of the flesh*

When something like that pops up and decides to start converting humans into the exact same states they are in.
Then in science and reality. It all works. And the scriptures were vaguly correct. With some exadurations, But the writing of man is not perfect.

The people will not know the existance of *God* Until these events happen.
And for as much as iv started reading into mythology and legends. This is very likely to occure.

I donno about the claims of creating the entire universe can be back up.
But if this species we are going to encounter in the future has the ability to form stars and planets.
We might need to rethink how we interprited those verses.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

WOW I had to bite my tongue before answering this post. Is that what I said? NO

Most people consider Middle Eastern people to only one color....... brown and I was trying to make a point that is NOT true. There are WHITE DUDES in the Middle East.

Oh, absolutely. That doesn't mean that the figure we call 'Jesus' was white, though. I'd put my money on him having been very tan in colour.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

So you can't see His fingerprint in creation, can you?

And science answering the big questions, I have my doubts.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr

i find it kinda insulting that. That was the image you manifested when you were crying out for god.

Not because hes white. But does he honestly have to a roid monkey? And 6 ft tall? Really?

I kinda pictured him as a tiny 5 foot 8 dude that would be laughed at for the sole purpose of making the rude and ignorant grovel to such short stature. Or maybe im just be morbidly optimistic.

My apologies if I insulted you because that was not my intent. Actually I think he was much taller. It is hard to guess when sitting down BUT I know this he filled up the entire passenger seat of a Grand Cherokee.

Actually I think he is over six feet tall. I am five foot ten ..... fair built and the man sitting in the seat next to me was much larger and stronger.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Do you think it possible that it's just how your mind wanted to see this figure? You know, if everyone else could see Jesus there would be no wars.

Wonder why Jesus chose only you?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Trapeze

Are you taking about Psalm 8:3-5 because if so that could well be a alien race of some sort...

....Just putting out there

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join