It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Willie McRae

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
It's probably in the right forum" General Conspiracy" but your posts beg one important question. Just where does the first half of your post come from or your second list of scenarios? Now come, come, how do you or anyone know he was chased by a car and side swiped and all the rest of your story what happened to him on the fateful night. According to your story no one was witness to the events that night so what you wrote is utter conjecture. Probably conjecture you want to believe but conjecture non the less.
edit on 14-9-2014 by crayzeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

And now I'm hearing there were two crash sites, two radiator grills, wreckage from two maroon volvos and two breakdown companies both claiming to have recovered the car. The muddy waters have congealed.

But I'm pleased with the questions over the gun. There are flat butted and curved butted versions of the same antique Smith and Wesson. The description from someone who claims to have handled Willie's gun several times clearly states it was the curved version, particularly suited for carrying in a pocket. Yet the police photographs show the flat butted version. And testing showed it was worn out to the extent that the chamber had to be rotated by hand. Hardly the sort of gun a man with enemies would carry.

I'm inclined to think the gun recovered at the scene was obtained by parties who had an incomplete description of Willie's gun.
edit on 14 9 2014 by Kester because: alteration

edit on 14 9 2014 by Kester because: remove word

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester
Another thing that strikes me as strange was he was found barely alive. But alive. A professional killer would not have made such a very basic mistake. If left alive (even barely) there would be an outside chance he could survive and tell his story.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Heres the picture of Willes Volvo, A very strong car (hence the price),
It needs studied so will reserve judgment for now,

My gut feeling here is Fracking or some type of pipeline being surveyed for gas, water, oil.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: foxhound2459

There is also the alternative crash site seen here at four minutes.
I'm inclined to think Coutts has been severely threatened into claiming the alternative crash site.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Two bullets have been mentioned. "McRae was X-rayed and a bullet detected in his head. His brain was macerated and his vital functions all but gone. (One nurse later claimed there were two bullets in McRae's head; she may have been confused by different X-ray shots.)" Or she may have been observant and determined to speak the truth.
www.heraldscotland.com...

I don't like the way that article starts. Presenting it as idle entertainment rather than serious investigation. That tone is often used by corrupt journalists following the official lie.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
NO, no Kester. I am not a journalist of any sort, though I'd like their wages. In all seriousness what you wrote in the first half of your opening post is pure conjecture, no one knows what happened, so what you wrote is what you would have liked to happened. Could it be that you are looking into making a martyr? That I don't know and don't really care, just pointing out that what you wrote could be pure fiction, or it could be fact. But you and I know that already.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   

The heraldscotland article.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Seems I'm not the only one saying he was most likely driven off the road. The video found at this link shows which witness thinks this. He may also have driven desperately down the hill before rolling the car. you.38degrees.org.uk...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join