It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trapeze
a reply to: Akragon

What rules are you bound to, the rules of the dead? All you do is judging others and spewing nasty sh*t. Your day will come. See ya.

What is it that you're spreading? It's not love and peace, that's for sure.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
a reply to: AlephBet

My goodness... Paul backed up by Pseudo-Paul.... and not a word from the gospels

How does Faith make you perfect?

Better yet how does Faith "save" you from anything?

Because if you actually have faith, you must also have trust, and you can't have trust unless you have looked at what was being said and taught and buy into it.

Therefore, you must come back to the things you so often preach without any thought as to why. However, I contend that God also tempers His infinite love the way a parent must if they are to truly raise a child up which seems to me God's purpose with mankind.

Parents love, yes, and they love unstintingly, but that love is not without boundaries and rules. Unless you want your child to grow up into a perfect little monster, it has to have rules and limits. And God has those, and He holds to them perfectly. This is the purpose of Christ to reiterate and to reconcile us to God our Father.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   

What rules are you bound to, the rules of the dead? All you do is judging others and spewing nasty sh*t. Your day will come. See ya.

Please... don't make me laugh

You've been here for a minute compared to me.... and you know nothing of what I post... clearly

Shooo fly...

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Pretty rubbish job he's doing.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

Don't worry, I won't adapt to your mainstream ideas.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   

So, you had your laugh ey.

Good luck with that.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
a reply to: AlephBet

My goodness... Paul backed up by Pseudo-Paul.... and not a word from the gospels

How does Faith make you perfect?

Better yet how does Faith "save" you from anything?

If you get nothing else from what I have said, look at it this way. How many disciples of Christ were resurrected into new bodies and appeared to anyone after death? None. They all died. Why? Only one savior made it to the end, which is the point entirely. Every disciple fell away, which is the point of having only one savior that, in the end, stands alone before God. Christ is the one that accomplished the goal of the 12 that followed him. None of them were resurrected with him.

Christ alone was at the right hand of God, not the 12 (mirrors of the 12 tribes). Faith is the key to this. God prepares the Son. When we become part of that work below, we follow by faith. Justification comes from faith. Abraham was asked to give up the Son to the sword and fire. The body lived. This is the point. There was a scapegoat. The only one that had to pay was the one that can offer forgiveness in the end. He was required to do this. Why?

Job 19

25 I know that my redeemer[c] lives,
and that in the end he will stand on the earth.[d]
26 And after my skin has been destroyed,
yet[e] in[f] my flesh I will see God;
27 I myself will see him
with my own eyes—I, and not another.
How my heart yearns within me!

28 “If you say, ‘How we will hound him,
since the root of the trouble lies in him,[g]’
29 you should fear the sword yourselves;
for wrath will bring punishment by the sword,
and then you will know that there is judgment.[h]”

The error was in him first. The trouble lies in Him.

He is the original guardian Cherub of Ezekiel 28. His task failed due to his proclamation to be the only God. His image was then produced in us below in error. Only when he acknowledge the father in faith was he saved. We follow once we recognize the same Father and not the image of the Lord in the OT. We are made in the same image of error. Once we reach out for the true God of love, just as Jesus did, we will not be remade into that old image of sin again.

We follow the head. The body of Jesus was crushed in the first century as a foreshadowing of what happens to this entire world in the end. We will be remade. All of us. What is the difference. SALVATION.

The scapegoat already paid. He is the LORD of the OT. The one in error. The son will be rescued from the sword and fire at the last minute when God says WAIT! Abraham (father of the nation)! Don't kill Issac.

Genesis 22 (22 for a reason)

“The fire and wood are here,” Isaac said, “but where is the lamb for the burnt offering?”

8 Abraham answered, “God himself will provide the lamb for the burnt offering, my son.” And the two of them went on together.

9 When they reached the place God had told him about, Abraham built an altar there and arranged the wood on it. He bound his son Isaac and laid him on the altar, on top of the wood. 10 Then he reached out his hand and took the knife to slay his son. 11 But the angel of the Lord called out to him from heaven, “Abraham! Abraham!”

“Here I am,” he replied.

12 “Do not lay a hand on the boy,” he said. “Do not do anything to him. Now I know that you fear God, because you have not withheld from me your son, your only son.”

Do you have faith in the Father or the Lord? Remember, you are the Son. Remember who you are and you will know what Jesus may not have known while on Earth.

edit on 14-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Trapeze

what do you mean you don't understand? It is your thread...

your idea. Sheesh...you mean you posted a thread and didn't understand what you were posting?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Thurisaz

You're clearly female.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Are you now resorting to being sexist?

What does my gender have to do with this discussion?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thurisaz

Are you now resorting to being sexist?

No.

originally posted by: Thurisaz

What does my gender have to do with this discussion?

I don't know.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

You're clearly female.

Whether the member is female or not - may I ask what your problem with females is?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

No.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

No.

I suppose your distaste for females will remain a mystery to everyone but yourself, then. For my part, I wish you the best in overcoming it.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

May I ask, wherefrom the idea I have a distaste for women. Maybe I just hate liars and evil as much as you do, as insinuations.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite

Pretty rubbish job he's doing.

All children have to learn how to do things for themselves eventually without someone continuously stepping in to correct them.

Since we are bound and determined to do it all on our own defiantly, then we are given the latitude and freedom to do that. Most kids have to touch the hot pot to figure out why it's bad for them.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

May I ask, wherefrom the idea I have a distaste for women. Maybe I just hate liars and evil as much as you do, as insinuations.

So you jump from accusing he poster of being female to hating liars and evil.

From that we can draw and inference that women = liars and evil?

Maybe you ought to stop digging this hole before you fall through to China.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Oops

edit on 14-9-2014 by BasementWarriorKryptonite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I just assumed, since you made a post pointing out another member's gender as though it was important to the discussion. It seemed to me as though you meant it in a negative way.

You're clearly female.

I guess I was wrong and that you hold a female view and opinion in the highest regard as that from a male.

My sincerest apologies for interpreting you meaning and tone on that incorrectly.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Sorry, you misinterpreted my post.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join