It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Mysterious’ Blue Lights Invade Woman’s Home

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

#‎Afterlife‬ ~ (Q) Is it possible for those that have passed into the spirit plane to at all times communicate with those in the earth plane?
(A) Yes and no - for these conditions are as has been described - that the NECESSARY way or mode must be prepared... Those in the astral plane are not always ready. Those in the physical plane are not always ready. What conditions arise (is asked) that we in the physical plane are not ready? The MIND! What conditions arise that we in the astral plane are not ready? There are those same elements ... of that of the development going on, and the willingness of that INDIVIDUAL to communicate, as given, see? but when set aright, these may - until passed into that Oneness, or returned again, or gone on beyond such communications.

‪#‎EdgarCayce‬ reading 5756-4

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Well folks Im pretty sure I know exactly what these are. I mean its obvious! You may not think im right but read along and you may change your mind.

I know this because I have a finished basement with wall to wall carpet and very poor ventilation. The lighter than air fibers from the carpet and especially the bedding/comforters I have flys around all the time and just like these videos.

I realized this during hurricane sandy where I lost power and was sitting in my basement at night shining the wide beam flashlight. You could really see all this dust particles and polyester and fleece fibers fliyinh around in the beam of my flashlight (so much that I decided to get an air puriyer)

Notice in her videos she always has her bright LED spotlight on when she films with her cell phone. The bright LED causes reflections from the "made from plastic" fleece. Some fibers are a bit longer than they are wider. They are so light they float, I saw this with my own eyes.

But OG, what about those sudden turns they make?

Notice that she always flinches when the dust particles get really close to the camera, and her sudden movement is enough to suck the particle along with her, making it look like its turning and the camera following it, when really its following the sudden movement of air from her flinching.

Still dont think its dust and polyester, fleece fiber particles?

The second time when the videographer comes back with the pro camera to use, the ceiling fan is on, mixing all the air in the room and the particles are no longer floaty, but moving too fast for the camera to capture...

Thoughts?

OG
edit on 9-16-2014 by OrionsGem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

That's possible, OrionsGem.
It's also possible they are spirit orbs, or bugs.

Who knows?

Dust particles DO exist, just the same as spirit orbs and bugs exist.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

That's possible, OrionsGem.
It's also possible they are spirit orbs, or bugs.

Who knows?

Dust particles DO exist, just the same as spirit orbs and bugs exist.
'

I totally agree...I have seen the orbs myself on my security cameras dvr....but they moved a a bit quicker and definitely not as causally as the ones on the video.

But I do concur that it may also be orbs of some sort, bugs being the least likely explanation...

OG

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Apparently they are not that uncommon...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   

You have to really want to believe this stuff for it to manifest as possibly real in your mind. Sort of like a placebo effect.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dystopium

You have to really want to believe this stuff for it to manifest as possibly real in your mind. Sort of like a placebo effect.

Clarify please.
Do you mean people have to really want to believe in spirit orbs to think they're real? Or are you referring to believing they are spirit orbs in this video?

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

originally posted by: Dystopium

Clarify please.
Do you mean people have to really want to believe in spirit orbs to think they're real? Or are you referring to believing they are spirit orbs in this video?

Yes I would like clarification on this as well. Where is everyone?

OG

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I guess they got bored with the thread.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join