It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To unite humanity...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
... what has to happen?

Forgive me Is this is in the wrong section of the forum. I didn't quite know where to put it. I've come to know this community as one of the most brilliant out there. Therefore, your thoughts are important.

We all come from different backgrounds. We all have different histories and those differences bring new ideas and hopes and dreams for each of us.

My question is, what does it take, what will it take, to finally unite humanity? What has to happen before we lay down our petty squabbles, and become human?

I would give anything, to see what we, as humans, are actually capable of.

So again, I ask, what would have to happen in the world, for us to finally come together in a way that cannot be undone.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Off topic:
I will have to admit, I thought it to be ironically odd that "To Unite Humanity" was placed in the 'Skunk Forum'. LOL
Please excuse my warped sense of humor!!

On Topic:
As long as people exploit others differences, whether it's about politics, religion, race, fat, skinny, etc., I don't see how humanity will ever completely come together

Just look at the United States...politics for example

Here on ATS the threads get heated and ugly just because of one's political affiliation
To say you don't like someone that you have never met over some stupid political thread
Now don't that beat all

It truly is sad that as a species we can not -- will not-- set our differences a side and give the other person a chance without first judging them according to their opinions, thoughts, and material belongings

edit on 13-9-2014 by snarky412 because: spweeling

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Might I also add that what is extremely sad and discouraging, the tragedy of 9/11 is one of the few times people in the US set aside their differences and came together

It didn't matter if one was Black or White, Northern or Southern, Democrat or Republican, Christian or Atheist, Rich or Poor, everyone- every where united then, if only for a short time

ETA: And now look at us. Tension everywhere all across the globe

edit on 13-9-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: snarky412

Yes, it was one of the times that we, as Americans, came together regardless of where we came from. However, it was relatively short lived. And even though our allies and friends across the pond mourned with us, it hasn't exactly united the world either.

I'm just trying to get a grasp of just what exactly it will take for everyone to unite.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I'm just trying to get a grasp of just what exactly it will take for everyone to unite.

I don't really think there is any one thing in particular that will be able to unite all

'Man' is a greedy, power-hungry selfish animal

Doesn't matter what country/culture they are from

History has shown time & time again clashes between people/nations
Men thrive on wars--wars make money--wars make men powerful

TPTB don't care about humanity
They don't care about you and me wanting peace and goodwill towards all men
We are all expendable in their game of Chess

edit on 13-9-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
It's going to take the most advanced species currently residing in our galaxy to change our minds.

We have been working suposedly with Greys for many decades now. So from the technology we gained from them we will defend ourselves.

But to save ourselves it's going to take something more advanced than what has already been given to us or what is known by the government to stomp the molevolent forces that orbit this Earth with endless suffering.

The silent invasion has begun. When our creators have finally *Had enough* and all the peices on the chess board are in play. Then the battle of the Gods will ensue to free humanity from the grips of the decivers.
We don't just have to save us from ourselves. Where going to need a miracle to chase of the Greys who have a population of 26 billion or something.

Fortunately for us, The secret societies have been worshipping the greys since the days of Alister crowely and the Nazi Regime of Hitler. What does billy mayer and Hitler have in common? Both of them interacted with Greys and *Pleiadians*
And Hitler was such a great guy, He left some happy memories for us when he *changed the world* (Sarcasm)
It's not like the Nazi regime just disappeared. It was overtaken by Operation paperclip, Any of the scientists that were found anyways. Many of them are still 'At Large'.

To top it all off the Earth may experience a cataklysm soon, Which will trigger a mass abduction Scenario. The Elites plan is to hide underground when this occures, Nuke first and ask questions later.
The cold war was because of fears and concurns over the presence of E.T. Once sattelites were developed as well as radio recived cameras. It changed everything. Humanity needed a self destruct button in case of mass invasion we could terminate ourselves and what ever is here to collect us.

That button red button hasn't lost it's primary function. JFK was going to warn the world that the nuclear arms programs was for defending us from space invaders. TPTB didn't like this because they felt it would give rise to Alien cults, as well as public panic and disruption of the development of the industrialized military complex. Would anyone within the chain of command willing state all of this? No because its likely many senators, Generals and have no knowledge of this at all. Only the upper teir at the time these plans were drawn up and put into a safe, to be read by the president during the time when a real invasion occures. JFK got a copy of this document. And felt he should inform the public before hand. And then he was assassinated.

edit on 14-9-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
In order for there to be unity, there must be an enemy.

Therein lies the problem.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

The Enemy is E.T. The nukes were never to send man back to the stone age.
They are here for the protection of us all. Mass abudction can't occure as long as we have a self destruct button.
This is why all the Pleiadian *Channellers* want us to disarm all our Nukes. LOL.

No one expects to survive a nuclear Apocalypse but they sure can *hope* they will.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

Not sure about your theory about aliens. Sadly when it comes to spend it's mostly speculation and inference.

The video was great though. Secret societies were mentioned briefly but his core message is highly relevant right now. The last minute or so starting with Francis Bacon was very thought provoking. I wish the news would air our former presidents more. The sincerity and passion from most of what I've seen is just lacking in the modern politician.

If you have some time the cracked podcast has an episode about JFK's successor LBJ that is pretty eye opening albeit more amusing than serious. The recordings of him are amazing.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

Yes, it was one of the times that we, as Americans, came together regardless of where we came from.

Personally i don't think many Arab-Americans felt that unity in the aftermath. Or anyone of Middle Eastern/S.W. Asia descent in the US.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Yes, it was one of the times that we, as Americans, came together regardless of where we came from.

Personally i don't think many Arab-Americans felt that unity in the aftermath. Or anyone of Middle Eastern/S.W. Asia descent in the US.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: snarky412

Off topic:
I will have to admit, I thought it to be ironically odd that "To Unite Humanity" was placed in the 'Skunk Forum'. LOL
Please excuse my warped sense of humor!!

On Topic:
As long as people exploit others differences, whether it's about politics, religion, race, fat, skinny, etc., I don't see how humanity will ever completely come together

Just look at the United States...politics for example

Here on ATS the threads get heated and ugly just because of one's political affiliation
To say you don't like someone that you have never met over some stupid political thread
Now don't that beat all

It truly is sad that as a species we can not -- will not-- set our differences a side and give the other person a chance without first judging them according to their opinions, thoughts, and material belongings

I think Plato got it right..."As long as there are men, there will be wars."

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
By what means exactly? Fascism agrees with you.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   

The answer that seems both the most honest and also
accurate to me would be less population.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   

... what has to happen?

Forgive me Is this is in the wrong section of the forum. I didn't quite know where to put it. I've come to know this community as one of the most brilliant out there. Therefore, your thoughts are important.

We all come from different backgrounds. We all have different histories and those differences bring new ideas and hopes and dreams for each of us.

My question is, what does it take, what will it take, to finally unite humanity? What has to happen before we lay down our petty squabbles, and become human?

I would give anything, to see what we, as humans, are actually capable of.

So again, I ask, what would have to happen in the world, for us to finally come together in a way that cannot be undone.

I think this is a good question that I have often wondered about .....so I cannot see why it is in skunkworks.
It might be impossible by our own stregnth, but its something I wish for. I think a catastrophic global event might bring us somewhat together or aliens saying 'hi' for all to see. Wish I had some answers.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45
a reply to: AnuTyr

Not sure about your theory about aliens. Sadly when it comes to spend it's mostly speculation and inference.

The video was great though. Secret societies were mentioned briefly but his core message is highly relevant right now. The last minute or so starting with Francis Bacon was very thought provoking. I wish the news would air our former presidents more. The sincerity and passion from most of what I've seen is just lacking in the modern politician.

If you have some time the cracked podcast has an episode about JFK's successor LBJ that is pretty eye opening albeit more amusing than serious. The recordings of him are amazing.

I'l check it out
thanks for the reply. I'v personally seen E.T with other people before that are not Greys.
So if they are here, i wouldn't eliminate the fact Greys probably exist too.

The information beside the observatory that sent the binary message to space is pretty compelling that something incredibly wrong is happening here.

As decoded from the disc in this crop circle.

Message left to us: Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. BELIEVE. There is GOOD out there. We oppose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING.

edit on 14-9-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Might I also add that what is extremely sad and discouraging, the tragedy of 9/11 is one of the few times people in the US set aside their differences and came together

It didn't matter if one was Black or White, Northern or Southern, Democrat or Republican, Christian or Atheist, Rich or Poor, everyone- every where united then, if only for a short time

Well thats BS.
You remember that the highjackers had stateside support right?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: palmalBlue2

Well thats BS.
You remember that the highjackers had stateside support right?

You missed the point...

I was merely stating that for once in a very, very long time the majority of the US--with the exception of some, mind you--set aside their differences and came together after that horrific tragedy on 9/11

It wasn't meant to be to a political statement hence no need for a debate/argument

Kinda funny, here we are talking about why humanity can't unite and you want to get picky about a statement I made that was not meant to be argumentative *sigh*

Once again, you missed the point, to this thread as a whole this time
People like you are part of the problem, pointing out all the negative stuff trying to instigate arguments when there is no need for one

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   

We'd have to start small like removing menus from restaurants and fast-food joints. Then empty the shelves in supermarkets and replace all the variety with one brand. We'd have a limited amount of grey clothes to be used according to weather and season - functional only.

I prefer summer to winter and some folk prefer autumn. We'd have to all agree that all seasons are equally ok and no better than others. Same with music, it'd probably be easier to get rid of it altogether as it's divisive and a huge factor in creating sub-cultures.

The expression of tiny differences is only magnified on the world stage of human conflict. For us to 'come together,' I reckon the best way would be conformity, uniformity and greyness - one world culture; one belief system.

Not so attractive eh?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

You have it right on the money. One governing set of beliefs, habits, and customs. Anything outside of that ideology is met with extreme prejudice. However, like you said, that's no way to live... In fact, I'd go further and say that it's not living at all.

War is inevitable and with it, suffering. For those of you who think about how people band together after tragedy/chaos; it's not because of some inherent good nature, it's because we inherently want to survive. Once the chaos/tragedy clears, we become who we've always been; savages, extorting our own kind for fame and/or fortune - temporal prowess.

Humanity as a whole doesn't deserve to live, but we've pitted ourselves against one another like school children struggling for status, regardless of the consequences; blinded to the corruption we spread to one another through all manner of manipulative means. A lot of times, we don't even realize we're doing it, because that is our true nature.

This always brings me back to The Matrix, where agent Smith has realized we are nothing more then a very calculated virus.

<<   2 >>

join