It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Russia loses against US and West, Game Over for all of us. Here is our life without Russia and Ch

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnnyjoe1979
Science and atheists are the real adversaries but in the end even they follow Gods plan,

Why is Science the "Real Adversary" exactly???

Technology and science can be used in bad ways as well as good and it is humanity which makes the choice between the two. Our most obvious and true enemy is ourselves. Science is just us simply trying to understand the reality we live in and learn to manipulate it if possible to our advantage. How is that seen as your enemy?? I mean you're using a computer right now to type out a message against the very technology you see as your enemy. I don't get that.

Being that Science is obviously extremely well suited for explaining the universe in terms we can understand, wouldn't it make sense that Science would actually be part of God's plan???

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Science and "dharma" (the righteousness or correct behaviour) are NOT adversaries. Science is necessary for good living and has always been. Science is used in everything that is good and that you like.

The problems are racism, hatred, prostitution, stealing, etc. These problems are not due to science but due to deficiencies in men.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: GargIndia
a reply to: mOjOm

Science and "dharma" (the righteousness or correct behaviour) are NOT adversaries. Science is necessary for good living and has always been. Science is used in everything that is good and that you like.

The problems are racism, hatred, prostitution, stealing, etc. These problems are not due to science but due to deficiencies in men.

I totally agree!

In fact the Eastern Religions/Philosophies actually seem to be very positive of Science and even promote the use of it within the study of their own spiritual studies. The Dali Lama and Buddhists I know have always been very pro science. It seems to the Western or Religions of Abraham that have a problem with Science in general. Not all of them of course but some very much so. Yet at one time long ago even they embraced a holistic approach and combined the Science of the day within their Religion and saw it as a way to better understand God and his Creation. However, as of late, there seems to be a renewal of a very Hard Line Evangelical approach to attack Science and claim that it is against God or that the two are in opposition to each other. I think this will eventually lead to less enlightenment and more problems in the end.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Coming back to the topic, it is true that autocratic regimes definitely rise up if the opposition is weak.

There are many positives in Western societies but these positives live with many negatives carried from the past of European empires.

The negatives are again swallowing the good and the common men has lost his voice.

Interesting times ahead.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Anyone notice how the countries that have the most liberties are the ones United against Russia or China? Find it really interesting that people think these two countries would actually care about your freedoms...especially one that kills you for messing up an Olympic ceremony display...or straight up silencing families asking about where their sons are and what they're doing while they arrive home in caskets. Same country that is imprisoning people for singing opinions in songs...Some ats folks need some ikea schematics on how to remove their heads outta their arses

I can't even take you seriously OP. How can we take you seriously when you still can't even admit your sons fault in driving drunk? Would your tone have changed had he killed someone from drinking or driving? .2 is well over a drink or two. I've assisted in studies with this in college...He was impaired, period and deserved what he got. Before you chastise the US and policies...first accept accountability and cease being blinded by ignorance. If you can't admit to the mistake your son made...how can you expect anyone to take your views seriously and with any merit? You have the typical blame game disease...and ignorance is not the cure.
edit on 14-9-2014 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2014 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jenisiz
Anyone notice how the countries that have the most liberties are the ones United against Russia or China? Find it really interesting that people think these two countries would actually care about your freedoms...especially one that kills you for messing up an Olympic ceremony display...or straight up silencing families asking about where their sons are and what they're doing while they arrive home in caskets. Same country that is imprisoning people for singing opinions in songs...Some ats folks need some ikea schematics on how to remove their heads outta their arses

I can't even take you seriously OP. How can we take you seriously when you still can't even admit your sons fault in driving drunk? Would your tone have changed had he killed someone from drinking or driving? .2 is well over a drink or two. I've assisted in studies with this in college...He was impaired, period and deserved what he got. Before you chastise the US and policies...first accept accountability and cease being blinded by ignorance. If you can't admit to the mistake your son made...how can you expect anyone to take your views seriously and with any merit? You have the typical blame game disease...and ignorance is not the cure.

OK I see how this game is played, you will simply repeat your script. And I guess I will simply (without anger or frustration) repeat what I already posted.

OK

I can play that game, we can keep this up for months, fine with me.

You are completely wrong on Russia and China and you are repeating western propaganda, nobody was killed for making a mistake on single O on the opening ceremony. And mothers asking for sons fate is proven bloomberg propaganda. What in fact is happening is that West Ukrainian mothers are asking and yelling where are their sons and why are they dying. In fact fighting with East Ukrainians Separatists are world wide volunteers and some are from Russia, nobody can stop them, and nobody should stop them in my view.

You are completely wrong on my son and alcohol level, as already posted with globe and mail article, drinking 1 beer will immediately give you 0.2 and with in the hour it will fall to 0.08 to 0.05. In fact eating two vodka olives will immediately give you borderline legal of 0.05

And when my son was treated like a criminal with 0.2, he was not drunk as proven with examples in GlobeAndMail article link I posted. My son doesn't drink, he had 1 beer in 6 months, and is now classified alcoholic

This example was used to demonstrate make believe false freedom in the west.

There,

Now your turn, then my turn, we can do this FOREVER

As you can see you are not the only one who can play this calm BS game of just saying things, walking away, and saying it again, same thing.
edit on 15-9-2014 by BettyHill400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: BettyHill400

Can't find your links anymore but here is the most recent GlobeandMail article on the subject of BAC testing.

“If you consume alcohol in a responsible way and consume two standard drinks if you’re a man, one if you’re a woman and nothing over that, you’ll never be over the .05 per cent limit,” says Andrew Murie, chief executive officer, MADD Canada. “There’s no scientific evidence supporting .08 – it’s just way too high. Most countries that base these things on science and not politics have moved way lower. At .08, it would take a 200-pound guy seven straight drinks in two hours, on an empty stomach, to blow a criminal level.”

Couldn't find anything about 2 olives giving you a .2 or anything else along those lines but I'm interested to know your thoughts on what is being said above being that it's from the same source you used. At least I think it is since that is the only place I could find called GlobeandMail.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
Can't find your links anymore but here is the most recent GlobeandMail article on the subject of BAC testing.

Couldn't find anything about 2 olives giving you a .2 or anything else along those lines but I'm interested to know your thoughts on what is being said above being that it's from the same source you used. At least I think it is since that is the only place I could find called GlobeandMail.

You have difficulty finding my link on page 3 and 4 because ATS doesn't highlight my link, it has to be copy pasted into address bar

Unlike the article you posted these reporters TESTED themselves in real life.

PS: yeepee I learned to play the ATS game, no frustration with trolls, I simply show up, respond to their script, walk away, come back and do it again and again and again.

same information, all the time, regardless of who chooses to see it or ignore it or whatever

nice eh

sure it is very dull, like talking to robots, sure it is repetitive, but that's how you deal with internet t**** whoever they are
edit on 15-9-2014 by BettyHill400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: BettyHill400

You have difficulty finding my link on page 3 and 4 because ATS doesn't highlight my link, it has to be copy pasted into address bar

Thank you. I found it this time. Here is the link.

Unlike the article you posted these reporters TESTED themselves in real life.

Yes I see that it's being "Tested" by "newly appointed Solicitor-General Rich Coleman" using "over the counter" cheap testing devices. At the end of the article he even makes a point to say:

Police who administer roadside tests have more sophisticated equipment and are familiar with beat-the-breathalyzer routines. There are a number of different blood alcohol testers on the market, as well as online calculators and even mobile phone applications. Some methods are more sophisticated than others, but all come with warnings and caveats. A $20 version obtained from a convenience store failed to work at all.

His methods of "Testing" are hardly what anyone would call accurate either. He's not qualified to any of it first of all, he's using untested equipment that he even admits may not work correctly anyway, has various uncontrolled and various resultls, etc. But don't take my word for it, it's a short article so anyone can simply read it themselves and see the truth for themselves.

I don't know why you, as a new member here, find it important to insult others so quickly when it is you who is pushing the disinfo and all around bad, incorrect and faulty opinionated material. I can tell you that it's not going to work well for you though. You're not the first member to use that approach either and I honestly think you are capable of representing yourself better than that and hope you do so in the future for you own sake.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: GargIndia

Ukraine is an eye-opener as pro-Russian forces just defeated NATO supported Kiev regime with largely personnel carried weapons.

Pro Russian forces backed by Russian troops and military arms, and they did not defeat Ukraine, but the funniest part of your statement is that Ukraine is backed by NATO which is a total fallacy...why do you insist on repeating this lie?

And does this look like just personal carried weapons?

and this one is my favorite...

But of course these must not count...do they?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Looks like you don't like when war is played fair.

Looks like you only want Kiev Junta to receive western arms and separatists to get nothing ?

How it must kill you that separatists get weapons and volunteers from Russia. I personally like it. I like fair war, something US better get used to if it wants to continue to proxy attack Russia.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
Yes I see that it's being "Tested" by "newly appointed Solicitor-General Rich Coleman" using "over the counter" cheap testing devices. At the end of the article he even makes a point to say:

His methods of "Testing" are hardly what anyone would call accurate either. He's not qualified to any of it first of all, he's using untested equipment that he even admits may not work correctly anyway, has various uncontrolled and various resultls, etc. But don't take my word for it, it's a short article so anyone can simply read it themselves and see the truth for themselves.

I don't know why you, as a new member here, find it important to insult others so quickly when it is you who is pushing the disinfo and all around bad, incorrect and faulty opinionated material. I can tell you that it's not going to work well for you though. You're not the first member to use that approach either and I honestly think you are capable of representing yourself better than that and hope you do so in the future for you own sake.

Hey there, my turn and then it will be your turn again.

You are completely wrong and you are pushing wrong information.

Congratulations first of all for finding my link after 4 pages of posts.

It is clear from the link that although alcohol testers are not as accurate as the ones police use, they are accurate enough to establish that drinking 1 single beer will immediately land you above 0.05 legal limit.

Only after waiting 1 hour will the level fall down.

It is also clear to 99.9 % of humans reading this thread that 1 single beer of 4.5 % alcohol for a grown man will not make him drunk and a danger to society or dangerous driver.

Although a grown man will test above legal limit, this shows the tyranny of laws, this shows fascism, the criminality of turning my son into criminal for drinking 1 single beer in 6 months.

Now your turn

and then my turn again

same old, same old, but I don't mind, because I see that you don't mind

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Looks like you only want Kiev Junta to receive western arms and separatists to get nothing ?

Ukraine has yet to get arms from the west, whereas the separatists have been funded and armed by Russia from the beginning.

How it must kill you that separatists get weapons and volunteers from Russia.

No what kills me is the fact that Putin will just lie about arming them yet cries when Ukraine asks for help...hypocrisy at it's finest.

I personally like it.

I am sure you do.

I like fair war, something US better get used to if it wants to continue to proxy attack Russia.

When did the US start fighting in Ukraine, because the last time I checked only Russia has sent troops and arms into Ukraine? But feel free to show me where they have sent weapons or troops to fight in Ukraine?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   

It is also clear to 99.9 % of humans reading this thread that 1 single beer of 4.5 % alcohol for a grown man will not make him drunk and a danger to society or dangerous driver.

And yet it is still against the law...you cannot drink and drive, even with just one beer.

But who needs to obey the law...oh wait everybody has to, or you get arrested and go to jail.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
And yet it is still against the law...you cannot drink and drive, even with just one beer.

But who needs to obey the law...oh wait everybody has to, or you get arrested and go to jail.

You completely ignored part of my post where I write that unjust law only shows lack of freedom and government tyranny

in other words fascism, which of course is the point I was making when I brought my son's case

ok your turn and then my turn, same old same old, for months, lets be the longest active thread on ATS

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
When did the US start fighting in Ukraine, because the last time I checked only Russia has sent troops and arms into Ukraine? But feel free to show me where they have sent weapons or troops to fight in Ukraine?

financing revolution in Kiev to have Ukraine eventually become NATO member

Is a direct attack against Russia, basically western satanists in government have yet to realize Russia isn't stupid anymore.

Russia made a lot of mistakes and learned from them. West thinks it can "outsmart" russia like this was 1960s LOL

ok your turn

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Is a direct attack against Russia

If true, it would be an attack on the Ukraine not Russia.

I think you and Putin forget that the Ukraine and it's territory doesn't belong to Russia.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Your ignorance is blinding. Western propaganda about Russian soldiers returning home in body bags is fake? Here's a source from Reuters

links to prove Betty can't support claims

RT a Russian publication also talks about the Olympic incident.

.08 is two beers....0.2 is several mmore. But the game you're choosing to play is a pointless one. You claim to like fair war...It's apparent you don't as you continuously use false and stretched arguments to validate outlandish claims then walk away saying you're right...lol ok

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

Is a direct attack against Russia

If true, it would be an attack on the Ukraine not Russia.

I think you and Putin forget that the Ukraine and it's territory doesn't belong to Russia.

The Ukraine was a key part of USSR. The fact is that Russia and Ukraine industry and people have been inter-dependent even after breakup of USSR.

The eastern part of Ukraine is far more integrated with Russia than other parts of Ukraine.

Also is the fact that millions of families are divided across Ukraine and Russia. These two countries are far more closer than you would imagine.

Russia has genuine interests in Ukraine. Nobody should argue against that.

Normally people should be peaceful and coexist. If it is not possible, it is better to divide the assets (land). The current civil war points to such a division is inevitable.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join