It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Russia loses against US and West, Game Over for all of us. Here is our life without Russia and Ch

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth
Ya China and Russia are all about freedom and liberty..........I am sorry to say you are 100% wrong and I would be willing to bet not just about this.
You really want to know why freedom is fighting a losing battle........The progressive mindset. Freedom is internal not external. Freedom is a mindset also. Progressives have been slowly over time polluting households and governments around the world. If people want things to change start in your own backyard. Teach your children about the constitution and why individual rights are so very important.

I think you are wrong. Russia has democracy and people clearly voted putin, during elections every voting office had cameras installed with live feeds to internet.

What you and perhaps westerners don't like is THEY VOTED PUTIN, and that is undesirable in the west

I also think you are wrong about freedom, it is absolutely external, this is not a mindset, freedom is having rights.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BettyHill400

Wrong.

Sorry, but that is not what freedom is: having rights.

Freedom is having the ability to NOT SUBMIT.

THAT is internal.

Rights can be taken away. Rights can be trampled on.

But being unwilling to submit, to instead keep having the will to be free, THAT is freedom.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

So get some rest and be assured you are wrong.

You claim don't worry, I won't take your advice.
I see the writing on the wall and I worry about our future.

I am also quite rested and lucid, if you are anything like that cat in your avatar, I would say you need to get some rest

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful
Rights can be taken away. Rights can be trampled on.

But being unwilling to submit, to instead keep having the will to be free, THAT is freedom.

That's exactly the point, once the Satanic Elite have the whole world. How successful will you be in your resistance against all powerful Super Government Organization.

You'd be dead.

link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
So China and Russia two countries that the West opposed during the Cold and were both known for banning religion, total control of their populations and large scale cullings of their populations are suppose to be the ones fighting for freedom, religion and anti population cullings? I think you have your history book upside down.

Russia is not what the Soviets were, regardless of western propaganda. I can see clearly who my enemy is.

China has made large changes too.

If ever Russia and China are defeated, I and my family living in the west are finished.
edit on 13-9-2014 by BettyHill400 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: fomalhaut
So, OP has bought the Titor story hook, line, and sinker. Plus, he sounds homophobic. I don't agree with the path America is taking re foreign policy but I'm not quite paranoid enough to suggest death squads as a possibility.

I haven't bought anything, I am just informed and I am not the only one at least on ATS
edit on 13-9-2014 by BettyHill400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
Even in your example of us being like the Borg, in the grand scheme of things, there was still resistance. Unimatrix Zero One for example. So long as the hope, or resistance lives on in one person, it has the potential to live on in us all.

The real question is, can humanity finally come together and accept that we are humanity, and not diverse.

Yes but I'd rather resist while its easier than when facing super strong entity with World Wide Resources.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I'm perfectly happy living my life. I do what I want when I want and no ones stopped me yet. I dont vote that's for idiots that think it makes a difference.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fargoth
I'm perfectly happy living my life. I do what I want when I want and no ones stopped me yet. I dont vote that's for idiots that think it makes a difference.

OH REALLY

My son who doesn't drink, had 1 beer in 6 months, SINGLE BEER, cops pulled him over at checkpoint, he blew 0.2, which is illegal where we live. MY SON NOW HAS TO SPEND 4000 DOLLARS ON ALCOHOLIC SCHOOL and 2000 DOLLARS ON BLOW MACHINE TO START HIS CAR,

and now has a record

YOU ARE A MAN WITH PENTAGRAM AS AVATAR AND JUST BELOW YOUR NAME IT SAYS MAN OF LITTLE MORALS

I HAVE NO DOUBT YOU LOVE THE FREEDOM OR LACK THERE OF WE HAVE IN THE WEST

I am ignoring you from now on

PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE MY BLOOD BOIL

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Wow, that's like a whole bunch of books and movies rolled into one..

So in your mind Russia and China are defending my last remaining freedoms?

I don't think China (if any of remnants of older parties remain) are not trustworthy, as is the case with current PTB, in regards to benevolence for the world. But the simple fact that there is more than one super-power may balance things out and keep the groups in check from running amok.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Don't get caught thats the rule. Your son was under 21?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: BettyHill400

OH REALLY

Your son shouldn't be drinking and driving. .08 is the legal limit. .2 is waaay over. Your son was drunk and made a mistake. Don't blame the chips for pulling over a drunk driver that could kill a family. Your son reminds me of someone that took my friend from me.

My son who doesn't drink, had 1 beer in 6 months, SINGLE BEER, cops pulled him over at checkpoint, he blew 0.2, which is illegal where we live. MY SON NOW HAS TO SPEND 4000 DOLLARS ON ALCOHOLIC SCHOOL and 2000 DOLLARS ON BLOW MACHINE TO START HIS CAR,

and now has a record

YOU ARE A MAN WITH PENTAGRAM AS AVATAR AND JUST BELOW YOUR NAME IT SAYS MAN OF LITTLE MORALS

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

OH REALLY

and now has a record

Are you sure you don't mean .02 BAC?? Because .2 is actually kinda high and is obviously a DUI. The limit is usually .08 which makes him over twice the legal limit at .2. At .2 BAC most people are effected and being that he doesn't drink usually, I imagine he certainly felt it.

BTW, he didn't get to .2 by having one single beer. It takes more than that to reach that level unless of course you meant .02.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Im not saying anyones wrong I was just wondering. I dont really care either way I'm still going to do what I like till it ends me in jail or a grave.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   

OH REALLY

and now has a record

I feel for the young lad
the same thing happened to me long ago ,

First drink in 9 months i had got me banned and a $1600 fine [ 20 years ago ]

i only drove 300 yard's but it was a expensive mistake , it turns out i have a liver problem and cannot process drink very fast

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Although anything can happen, usually it does not.

The laws of karma hold every human being in place. Whatever you sow, you reap.

The Anglo American empire made a fool of Muslim countries by using their resources for little compensation and ruling by divide and conquer. Now the monster is no longer a baby and acquired the skills to kill. The monster knows who feeds it and who hurts it.

Russia and China are not weak although Uncle Obama may believe so and like to make us believe. The fact is that both these countries have surpluses and vast natural and industrial resources.

I am sure West would like to see China and Russia gone but it has not happened and will not happen.

I advise the people in Western countries to start watching their backs. Their happiness is going to be there for a limited period. Learn from history. Every country's friendly neighborhood dictator sucks the blood of its own citizens. Your turn is coming.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: GargIndia

Most likely if we can't get a Saudi puppet state in Syria it's all over for the US. The whole September 11th, sort of declaration of war strikes me as the powers that be rising their game plan. I doubt Russia is much stronger than we thought. Russia isn't an issue as shown by how much we'll sanction them.

China has been building massive worldwide support in the places America has blatantly oppressed our ignored for ages. A well connected Brazilian I worked for has been telling me for years how much we've belittled and mistreated Brazil (who for the record is probably the most supportive of the USA out of any Latin American power). They have been reluctantly moving closer to China. The BRIC countries are no joke and every indicator is that we will be overtaken in the current system within a decade or two. Something's gotta give.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jenisiz

Your son shouldn't be drinking and driving. .08 is the legal limit. .2 is waaay over. Your son was drunk and made a mistake. Don't blame the chips for pulling over a drunk driver that could kill a family. Your son reminds me of someone that took my friend from me.

Thanks for the BS

really thanks

Here where I live, one beer can barely get you to 0.2 and yes here is it measured as

Thanks again for numbers BS and trying to confuse the issue and trying to make my son look like he deserved it

thanks

Yeah defend the system, defend the croonies, the satanists, the thieves, be proud of yourself

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
Are you sure you don't mean .02 BAC?? Because .2 is actually kinda high and is obviously a DUI. The limit is usually .08 which makes him over twice the legal limit at .2. At .2 BAC most people are effected and being that he doesn't drink usually, I imagine he certainly felt it.

BTW, he didn't get to .2 by having one single beer. It takes more than that to reach that level unless of course you meant .02.

Thanks for the BS
Here where I live, one beer can barely get you to 0.2 and yes here is it measured as
Thanks again for numbers BS and trying to confuse the issue and trying to make my son look like he deserved it

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join