It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is a secretive group fomenting revolution in the US?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
There are more than one group, but the main one is 'TPTB.' They even have a lot of the general population programmed to root it on, thinking it will somehow fix something. The biggest mistake I see is that no replacement systems are suggested alongside the rants for violent revolution. And even when it is brought up, it doesn't address the core issues that lead to revolution again and again and again throughout our history.

'TPTB' have a plan though and they don't need to fight militias or patriots. All they have to do is make enough people walk through their 'maze' as intended.

From the looks of it, it is working as planned and working very well.

MK Ultra is not really used on individuals anymore, they moved on to mass programming decades ago. The triggers are no longer specific, but based on emotional reaction. This is used to divide and conquer based on what is perceived as 'justice.' All they have to do is press a couple of emotional triggers and the population will do their bidding, up to and including revolution.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

Ir isn't a good idea at all anyway. THOSE who could best perform such an act KNOW this having seen 1st hand the results. IT IS NOT the time and THEY have NO chance.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7
It is not a matter of when is the ideal time, but getting the support of the people of the country. The country is fractured, and divided along different lines. The only real thing that every one can agree on, is that no one really likes the job of the US federal government. That is about it.

The main problem is coming up with a leader who can justify in front of people, to get that support that it would need, to gain momentum.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Your post contradicts your scout statement, from what I can see. Multiple your capabilities by a thousand-fold and more...

It's almost too easy to make the infrastructure collapse. Cut federal power supplies, block GPS signals, fuel supplies, bridges and railroads easy to take out.

No, the only way to 'lose' is the loss of civilian life and no real, effective replacement.

As you well know, destroying is easy...rebuilding is not. Ask any Gulf war vet.....

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

MK Ultra is not really used on individuals anymore, they moved on to mass programming decades ago. The triggers are no longer specific, but based on emotional reaction. This is used to divide and conquer based on what is perceived as 'justice.' All they have to do is press a couple of emotional triggers and the population will do their bidding, up to and including revolution.

What a surprise to have someone posting here who has inside information about CIA operations. I suppose we should be flattered but I'm going to go with laughter.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

I am a gulf vet and yet still say 'WHAT?"
I said WE will win not the GOC.
edit on 14-9-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock
a reply to: onequestion

I would bet my life that there is a secret group planning a revolution haha....that is in no way saying I am part of it but it is definitely going on!

Different groups have been doing it for years. A little clue......a conflict sparked off by race hate has always been the dream of the communists and now progressives for years.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine
What a surprise to have someone posting here who has inside information about CIA operations. I suppose we should be flattered but I'm going to go with laughter.

I prefer the laughter anyway, much better than any form of flattery.

No inside information either, I'm afraid. The hallmarks of the program are evident in large sections of the population. After crises like 9/11, Ferguson, etc. have you witnessed people acting out of character in reaction to the events and media stimulus? Im not talking about minor changes, or concern/interest, but major shifts in behavioral patterns. Priority is placed on extreme emotional reaction rather than specific stance.

It would be a natural extension of such programs to move onto larger scales, perhaps with chemical assistance. If they haven't at least explored these things, much less actively use them, then they are outrageously incompetent. I don't think that would be any more reassuring.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

...After crises like 9/11, Ferguson, etc. have you witnessed people acting out of character in reaction to the events and media stimulus? Im not talking about minor changes, or concern/interest, but major shifts in behavioral patterns. Priority is placed on extreme emotional reaction rather than specific stance.

No, I see people acting in character in reaction to media stimulus. I refer you to the coliseum of ancient Rome (events at which were advertised by people who read the "news" aloud each day). I refer you to endless war in various places of the globe. I refer you to televised sports. I refer you to politics. Humans have pretty much always acted like idiots and are very easily emotionally manipulated.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I kind of figured that..LOL.

I'd like your explanation, detail-wise, seeing I seem to have this wrong?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Are there any GOCs left worth their salt that don't have their families 'protected'?

The GOCs- at last count, almost 200- are now civilians......

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

No, I see people acting in character in reaction to media stimulus. I refer you to the coliseum of ancient Rome (events at which were advertised by people who read the "news" aloud each day). I refer you to endless war in various places of the globe. I refer you to televised sports. I refer you to politics. Humans have pretty much always acted like idiots and are very easily emotionally manipulated.

You wont find much argument from me on the last points!

The purpose and mechanism is the same throughout history, but the techniques and tools have advanced greatly. This also means that what it can actually accomplish is expanded greatly. Simple distraction is powerful, but coupled with manipulation of emotional reaction over mass scales.. it can turn into quite a monster. Whether or not the triggers are implanted intentionally or if its just unintentional exploitation of human tendencies, the result remains the same.

Its actually that very cycle that we should seek to break, so I'm glad you brought it up.

I have seen some suggest to completely stop participating in the 'system,' as a warning of sorts. I think that is halfway there as far as a peaceful revolution is concerned. It would be significantly more effective if the people started participating in a rival cultural story, including a new economic system.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join