It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is a secretive group fomenting revolution in the US?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

Or the right sentence.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

Sending private messages aren't as easy as hitting 'reply', I would posit.

Thanks for letting me know about your dyslexia, however. You seem to cope well with it.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
If you are referring to those who wield power, I would say the answer is no. Money usually equals power in our society, and there is more money to be made when citizens are just doing their everyday routine, as opposed to a revolution when everything, including capitalism, breaks down. So the elite have more to gain from keeping things the way they are, at least in America and among America's biggest allies and economic partners. Now a private group, who is convinced that things are so broken that revolution is the only option, they might initiate it. However, without support a US revolution cannot succeed.

From a military perspective, here is my opinion: the US military and law enforcement (what's the difference right, lol) can easily suppress a US revolt if there are very few people involved. The people will never have the technology or firepower of those they're fighting, thus the only hope for success comes in either vast numbers, or guerilla strategies and tactics. Or both I suppose. Fewer people cannot win but they can make things difficult for the government. It will take more men to overcome a stronger opponent in this scenario. More men is not always the answer to beating a superior force however.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

That's the variable that has TPTB scratching their heads!

"IF THERE ARE VERY FEW PEOPLE INVOLVED"

Will there? OR Won't there?

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I think many people are fed up and are about to try and take their country back from the elites. If you noticed the message that Millionaires and billionaires have sent out regarding civil unrest, and that they fear the people will be coming after them, yet, they remain on the same path, not willing to change so that people can be happier instead of being treated as cattle.

For several years now, I've been hearing people talk in public about things that I've never heard people talk in public about. I do believe that there are militias, thousands of them, and they are planning to overthrow the US government. Maybe issue arrest warrants and make decks of cards. And I would be very certain that everyone at Wall Street, Federal Reserve, Insurance scammers, etc. are all on those decks of cards. People can only be unhappy, financially broke, struggle for so long before they lash out.

Are elites trying to provoke it? Yep. Just watch how MSM keeps trying to get blacks and whites into it, all while the elites walk away scot free. It's equivalent to smacking someone on the back of the head and making it seem that someone else done it while you walk away. But I think there is an awakening going on. They know this and the rats are getting nervous. The elites would do this to keep people enslaved to the system so that they can preserve their nice, wittle lifestyles. When their day comes I will have no pity for any of them.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: FurvusRexCaeli
a reply to: onequestion
Our elite are drunk with power. When we protest, they complain we are wining. The yeast thing they could do is listen to us, but they won't do even that. I believe there are forces in this country ready to rise, and they have powerful bakers behind them, but I cannot proof it.

OMG funny, yeast bakers.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
It's the Baby Boomers, they are out to get ya!

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thefarmer
Americans need to do something because all the stuff I read on here about your country is getting beyond ridiculous

I really feel sorry for you all

I hope it's a peaceful revolution because I'd hate to see bloodshed across the pond but I don't think that will happen with the paramilitary police force you now have

I hope you know that this place does not reflect reality. Half the people here are just running with crazy things for run, the other half have unique view of reality where the NWO, Lizard people, time travelers, big foot, aliens, satan, etc. run and control every event in human history as a false flag. What I suggest is anybody who spends anytime here needs to go back out with regular people in the real world for a does of reality before coming back to this place.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

Americans need to do something because all the stuff I read on here about your country is getting beyond ridiculous

I hope it's a peaceful revolution because I'd hate to see bloodshed across the pond but I don't think that will happen with the paramilitary police force you now have

I hope you know that this place does not reflect reality. Half the people here are just running with crazy things for run, the other half have unique view of reality where the NWO, Lizard people, time travelers, big foot, aliens, satan, etc. run and control every event in human history as a false flag. What I suggest is anybody who spends anytime here needs to go back out with regular people in the real world for a does of reality before coming back to this place.

Seems like you hit every straw man, conspiratorial angle you could find! NWO, Lizard people, time travelers, big foot, aliens, satan,

Perhaps in your brilliance of superiority over us whom believe in critical thinking skills versus believing in what we are told to believe, enlighten the rest of us ignorant fools, whom don't tow the government propaganda as you do?

Whatever your reality might be? No thank you! I prefer to think for myself versus being a believer in government like you!

What I find odd is you mentioned Satan? Pffffft, yet you believe in the government????

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I sure as hell hope so. TBTB underestimate us. They can provoke and plan as much as they want - as soon as the beast awakens there will be no stopping us until they are all swinging from the city lamp posts.

They will try to control the revolution until their dying breath. They will fail.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

What you call 'regular people' I have seen first hand operating day to day with absolutely no thought, simply following the herd and enduring. I'd rather not walk around like a mindless drone thank you. This place alone reflects more intelligence combined than an average American megacity.

Feel free to keep following the herd. And FYI you seem to spend a lot of time here and if that is what you think of this place....what does that say about you?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Considering how mainstream this band is and how TPTB make the media, I'm going to give a full on yes!

edit on 9/14/2014 by xThrillSeekerx because: Messed up embedding

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

From a military perspective, here is my opinion: the US military and law enforcement (what's the difference right, lol) can easily suppress a US revolt if there are very few people involved.

I'm not sure this is true. Law Enforcement has an entrenched us versus them mentality. Also people with certain types of mental issues gravitate towards the power because the bar is so low for entrance into their community. The military is another animal entire. Tends to be a much wider cross section of people, also very patriotic people. People who believe in what America is SUPPOSED to be about... That's my two cents. I would differentiate the LE bureaucracy and the Army or Marines. Plus the military are supposed to follow lawful orders, cops just follow what they are told and half the time make it up because they have power trips. I don't see them the same at all.

V

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

Reminds me of the first revolution.

My question is is that what they want?
edit on 9/14/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: xThrillSeekerx

Good point.

Look no further then the music and movie industry as indicators to the hypnosis being purveyed onto the ignorant masses.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: MrSpad

Seems like you hit every straw man, conspiratorial angle you could find! NWO, Lizard people, time travelers, big foot, aliens, satan,

Perhaps in your brilliance of superiority over us whom believe in critical thinking skills versus believing in what we are told to believe, enlighten the rest of us ignorant fools, whom don't tow the government propaganda as you do?

Whatever your reality might be? No thank you! I prefer to think for myself versus being a believer in government like you!

What I find odd is you mentioned Satan? Pffffft, yet you believe in the government????

A lot of people on here are internet recluses who only talk to other internet recluses. Then form opinions about the rest of the world based on only that. What I am trying to say is we can not only talk to each other then make statements about every other person on the planet. How is that different than what the elites do now. Do we all not say they are out of touch with the common man. I think a lot of us on here. Are also out of touch with the common man. Out of touch with the larger reality bubble that engulfs the wider world of non ATS users.

I agree with you that we should all take in information and then use our critical thinking skills to come to a decision. Rather than blindly following any propaganda those in power spew. However I also agree with MrSpad that we should get out more and talk to all the people in the world that do not think like us. People who are not on ATS all the time. A middle ground between what you said and what MrSpad said. If we do not have that balance we can easily fall into the same trap as all of the people who shoot Facebook and Twitter straight into their veins. Just in a different way.

Now to the topic of the thread. I think it is possible that such a thing is happening. The only thing I would be confused about is who is behind it. I would think there would be factions within the powers that be that want this, and factions that do not want this. I do not believe the powers that be are a vast monolithic unified force. Every ruling body in the entire history of mankind. Has had factions within factions within factions.
edit on 14-9-2014 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

Instead of telling people how to live their lives do you want to comment on the topic?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I continue my mantra for an alternative to revolution.

That being dissolving the Union. Peacefully. .....Well, as peacefully as possible.

As far as an "elite" being behind a revolutionary push, why? Why screw with a system that got them to an 'elite' level-or continues to maintain them as 'elites'- and take the chance of losing their advantages that are built in the current system?

Am I missing something here?

I can see a 'local' militia leader with visions of a warlord type local dictatorship as far more likely than 'elites' messing with the system that made them.

Even more likely is the feds hoping to force some group to step out of line so they can slam in marshal law...especially before the mid-terms.....

edit on 14-9-2014 by nwtrucker because: grammar

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: karmicecstasy

Instead of telling people how to live their lives do you want to comment on the topic?

I did comment on the topic in an edit before you posted the above. And where were you when their was previous people who were talking about this. I was simple following and commenting on a discussion that occurred within the flow of the thread. Its not like I just came into the thread and posted this on a whim just because.

edit on 14-9-2014 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The op has asked if a secretive group is fomenting a revolution in the USA.
The answer is going to be yes, such groups do exist. However, there is a lot more of a problem with that than what many people would think.

To overthrow a government via a violent means, requires a lot of planning, strategy and ultimately, would require support both internally and externally. It first would require the will of the very people who live there and a good majority of them, and not close like in the 50%, but more like 80% or greater. Then the arguments have to be sound to convince them that the course is correct.

Those same arguments would also be needed and used to gain support of other countries to either assist the group seeking revolution or not interfere in the actions.

There are groups out there that would advocate such, but the support is way too low for it to be successful.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join