It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope says world's many conflicts amount to piecemeal World War Three

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
I don't care one way or another about religion, but this pope gets it. "Piecemeal world war three" is exactly right.

During the speech he should have warned everyone about "Wars and Rumors of Wars"!!! Not put his own spin on it to try and explain it better. He should have used those exact words and said if you all don't stop it we will be in WW3.

But why would a pope quote the bible where it actually showed the truth lol, Just too hard for a Catholic to do I guess.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

On tonight, live from 10PM Eastern time!

Show thread with listening information

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

gee thats not very freedom of speech thingy,, of u.

is it?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

But why would a pope quote the bible where it actually showed the truth

cause he didnt have too,, 3 billion already knew that, so,, ??

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: adjensen

u might want too pencil his "Trip to Albania",,and what His Hollyness,, or Mr. Stop using God as an excuse,, cause, its GOD.

and dont shoot,,
,,each other.

or stab,,

or throw stones at,,said.

etc,,etc,,etc,,
edit on 9/21/2014 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Condemimg the arms trade. That would be the USA. Our military industrial complex is the worlds biggest player in arms trade.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
This pope is going to be like the last one: he won't make it very long.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CheeryYellow

i thought the visit was over??

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

Visit? I'm talking about him being pope period....

Last one had to step down, probably because if he didn't he would have been publicly implicated in covering up more of the typical Catholic Church pedophilia stuff. So he stepped down and for the sake of all the Catholic Christians things were overlooked.

Why should this pope be any different? He said himself he may not make it another couple of years, and about the same time he said that, some of his family members were killed in an auto accident in Argentina. Knowing what the pope does about his probably not being around much longer, I wonder if the pope thinks its a coincidence?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CheeryYellow

I wonder if the pope thinks its a coincidence? ,, coincidence or not, he knows that they are in GOD'S hands.

pretty sure of that.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

If as many of these Catholics really believed in God as they claim to believe, I don't think we'd have seen nearly so much child abuse and covering up child abuse and all of this kind of filth. They've had years to fix this problem but it keeps popping up here and there all the time. It makes you wonder how high up the negligence goes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join