It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very weird vivid dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I went to bed last night really early about 7:00 and when I go to bed early I have very vivid dreams like last night. It was kinda disturbing to me but here it goes.

My dream starts off with me riding a horse through the woods with my mother but it wasn't my real mother just in this dream. I fell off the horse for some reason and hit my head. My mother came running over and asked me if I was ok I muttered lake mary or mary something its at the tip of my tongue I can't remember but anyways she just looked at me funny. They next thing you know somehow the land gets set on fire and its consuming every thing and all the animals are going crazy and I witnessed all their deaths. It was very sad to see these animals going crazy for example I saw this grey horse running from the flames to the lake full speed and goes a little ways out then drowns. My mother and I see that the only thing to do is get in the boat in the lake.... right then I could tell by the look on her face that she that it was crazy how I muttered lake mary earlier and now we are heading to it. She said it was a sign. We get in a little boat and as were paddling I'm look at the shores of the waters seeing all the dead animals such as pigs, horses, etc. And thats all I remember right now but it was very disturbing dream most likely one of the most disturbing I've ever had.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
sounds like an cool dream,

Don't you think its amazing how during the day you don't think up disturbing thoughts like that

but when you dream it seems like its not come from your mind,
like its being shown to you, like watching a film.

just shows whats going on at the back of your mind.

I had a similar dream vivid wise
where amongst other things the mots vivid part was

me and three other blokes were walking in between 2 rows of bushes in farmland

then a horse was running towards the side of us it went to jumpover us and the bushes
but it kinda slowd down in mid air like the matrix and forced its foot down and impailed the last guy be hind me, he was coughing up blood n everything.

P.S. your name "indridcold"

if its from mothmanprophaces then i think its "Indridcole"

but I could be wrong

[edit on 7-12-2004 by TrentReznor]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Yes it is from mothman and its indridcold do some research on it if you like.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
To dream of a horse is usually rare. Therefore it has a great amount of significance for/to the dreamer. A horse in most dream interpretation books generally means about the same thing. The horse is more of a symbol of yourself. So if you use that analogy to interpret your dream; it might mean that you are in some way doing something that is harmful to yourself. (It doesn't necessarily mean you're doing something physically harmful.)You might be making a wrong decision for yourself that could land you with a metaphorical knot on the head. Perhaps something that pertains to your mother or a close relative? Maybe your mother or other family members aren't supportive of a recent decision you've made, they may feel that you are choosing to do something that could cause an uproar amongst the family or something that is harmful to you or other loved one's.

If nothing else, I can tell you it is a very bad omen to dream of seeing a dead horse. So being that you saw one fleeing from flames only to drown whilst trying to save itself can mean that whatever you are doing or might be thinking about doing might really have an adverse affect on you and the people in your circle. I'd say more for you and your mother. Being that she is the only other significant character in this dream.

My best advice for you is to read into this dream as though you are the horse(s) The different scenes involving the horses are different aspects of yourself. The other animals are friends and/or family. Your mother might be trying to help you to make a better choice for which you have intentions of following through with but at the last minute you change directions and this leaves or feeling very shocked with what you've chosen to do.

I've provided several different variations to this dream. But all in all, they pretty much mean the same thing. Just look very carefully and cautiously if you are in fact in the midst of some kind of life changing decision that may also affect people close to you. They are right. So listen to whoever is trying to steer you in a different direction, especially your mother.

top topics

join