It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For the Female Members (woman verses jeans)lol

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
My fellow Lady members... boy do I have a funny for you. Im pretty sure a good percentage of you will get a major kick out of this.

Dont want to spoil it, but just to give you a idea about what it is, you know those days when you want to wear that one certain pair of jeans and you are bound and determined???? lol, yea it goes like that!

(Disclaimer, there may be that one out there that will think nsfw. I assure you it is very very mild. Just too funny not to post).

It is Friday night, what the heck eh?!

edit on 9/12/14 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
HAHA yup I've bought awesome pants in second hand store with no label that looked a little small and because I don't want to try them on without washing I just buy them against my better judgement. It's only a couple bucks and I can return them. Get them home and viola... this video

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

LMAO.....

Oh yeah, I got one pair of Levi jeans that are my fav and I've had them a looooooooong time
All nice and faded, soft, but....I call them my 'skinny' jeans cause I have to do a dance to get them on!!! LOL
Mostly wear them on laundry days now but still...*sigh*

But yes, I can relate to that video

Thanks for the laugh!!

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Im so glad you are getting a kick out of it too. I knew there had to be some that could relate. I bet we get some good stories before this is all over

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
hahaha!!! This is so true

I have a newborn so this is my life right now lol
edit on 12-9-2014 by ValentineWiggin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Im so glad you are getting a kick out of it too. I knew there had to be some that could relate. I bet we get some good stories before this is all over

Several years back, a girlfriend of mine stayed over and asked to borrow a pair of my jeans the next day
I was like sure, go a head
The only problem...she was about 2 sizes bigger than me

Oh yeah, she did the dance-- the jig, the mambo, you name it, she did it
Finally about 20 minutes later, she got on the bed, laid down and my husband got some pliers and pulled the zipper the rest of the way up. LOL

Needless to say, when we went out, she didn't dare go to the bathroom until we got back home!!

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
ROFLMAO
All The Time,,,I like things,, and there always a two size's smaller than my Butt!!!

edit on 12-9-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Looks like my waifu on saturday mornings

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Oh yeah, I can see this is going to be good! loving the stories that are trickling out now

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Im pretty sure i just lost consciousness at some point at the end from laughing so hard, i have tears! S&f

We have all been in that position, usually i just jump up and down vigorously and then lay down and i finally get them on..and i always try too buy stretchy jeans so they can fit the curves in! I have alot of pairs sitting in my drawers that would result in a video like this if i dared to try get them on!

I used too do it alot when younger where they were ridiculously tight like majorly, i was like 14, no sense of fashion and my mum would say i looked like a sausage bursting out of its skin lmao.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Oh my gosh! I laughed SO hard! XD I could relate to SO many parts. The dance, the hopping up and down. I totally lost it at then end when she does that hilarious waddle. XD

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   

How are these stories?

1 My mother not having sense enough to know that you needed to put on baby powder BEFORE trying to put on a real rubber girdle, had my father 'bounce' her into it. In the process he put his finger through the darn thing and it had a hole in it. They had it on by this point and there was no way my mother was going to take it off now. So she went to the family gathering with a plug of skin sticking out at the top of this cursed girdle! Then when she got home the fun really started. She tried to take it off but it was swollen up now and the skin didn't want to go back through the hole. It ended up with her having this quarter sized plug of skin all swollen and sore for a week.

2 My Aunt under the same circumstances was trying to get her girdle on and took off running through the house naked except for this girdle. My Uncle who was watching tv while waiting for her was shocked and laughing like crazy when he saw his lunatic wife running naked through the house to get a girdle on.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   

that was PRICELESS!!!
Too true that most women have experienced this at some point. I always buy jeans with that little 2% spandex, and that makes all the difference to my thighs, and my ability to breathe.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

well I don't wear tight jeans. Dress for comfort but many years ago... in the 80s..tight 'smiley' jeans were the fashion. They had to look like skin. lol

I used to carry a fork (so did the other girls) in my handbag to lay down and do the zip up.

hahaha

Had one painful experience with the zip...can't even bring myself to talk about it. lol
hint.. ever caught skin etc in a zip?

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I have a pair of skinny jeans from American Eagle that are a size 0. When I bought them, I was a size 1-ish, but you know how it is with different brands where you'll be one size for them but a different size for another? Like Aeropostale jeans running huge in comparison to other brands. I figured that AE would be the same, so I went for a size smaller.

I now have to do the dance to get them on. No biggy because after walking around awhile they stretch out. But man, getting them on is a hassle.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Not a woman. Have sisters.

LOL

I enjoyed that. Brought back some funny ass memories.

Thanks for that.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Oh this video brings back memories, lol. Once upon a time, when I was skinnier, my sister-in-law gave me some of her clothes from when she herself was super-skinny (read: legitimately anorexic) I had a slew of size 2 clothes to try to shoehorn on to my size 8 self. Nothing would fit me, except one pair of jeans. I don't know how I did it, but I got them on and wore them with pride. Until I realized I had some serious camel toe going on.

Yep, nothing like god knows how long spent trying to squeeze yourself into awesome jeans only to realize you'd been giving the entire town a show all day. Never wore those again. Did my best to not leave the house for a while if I didn't have to, too. < blush > Fashion lost a lot of relevance to me around that time.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

BAHAHA! I've seen this and if you watch it with "Dem Jeans" by Chingy playing it's even funnier.

If you have a booty buying jeans can be a pain in the rear! I can never find jeans that fit right. It's so annoying. I totally relate to this video with some of my jeans when getting them over my rear.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
My youngest is 5 mths old and I'm still wearing maternity jeans sometimes. Stretchy waist band. Its the future.
Don't get me wrong I fit into my old jeans, baby was teeny anyway, but sometimes you want to lounge around in stretchy pants and eat all the food once the kids are in bed!

a reply to: ValentineWiggin

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Haha! Ewwww on the butter

The funny thing is when I wear pants that are too small, I always feel fat. When I wear pants that fit, I always look thinner then when wearing pants that are too small.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join