It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New SB11. Has anyone used a Spirit Box what responses have you gotten if any ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I am new to spirit communication using a spirit box. I just ordered the new SB11 Spirit box from Amazon. I know its a tad expensive but they are in high demand.

I just want to ask anyone if they have used an SB11, or any spirit box ? If so what responses did you get ?
I would also like input from skeptics as well, tell me why it does or does not work.

Using a SpiritBox.
edit on 12-9-2014 by desertguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: desertguy
I am new to spirit communication using a spirit box. I just ordered the new SB11 Spirit box from Amazon. I know its a tad expensive but they are in high demand.

I just want to ask anyone if they have used an SB11, or any spirit box ? If so what responses did you get ?
I would also like input from skeptics as well, tell me why it does or does not work.

Because this remains unclaimed...

Randi $1,000,000 paranormal challenge

James Randi, a.k.a. The Amazing Randi, magician andJames Randi author of numerous works skeptical of paranormal, supernatural, and pseudoscientific claims has for about ten years offered "a one-million-dollar prize to anyone who can show, under proper observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power."

His rules were little more than what any reasonable scientist would require. If you are a mental spoon bender, you couldn't use your own spoons.

If you claimed to see auras, you'd have to do so under controlled conditions.

If you claimed to be able to do remote viewing, you wouldn't be given credit for coming close in some vague way.

If you were going to demonstrate dowsing powers, you would have to be prepared to be tested under controlled conditions.

If you were going to do psychic surgery or experience the stigmata, you would have to do so with cameras watching your every move.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Drunkenparrot

pretty cool, article id love $1,000,000 Thanks for posting that.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
As far as James Randi goes,Give this guy a listen.

a reply to: desertguy

I don't own a spiritbox, however I would love to hear your results with one.
That is thread worthy if you start to get experiences with it.

edit on 12-9-2014 by Darkblade71 because: typonese...lol

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
A spirit's box must be very special. Probably takes special access.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
They work Great!!!

Just remember to attach the electrodes to your testicles Before you insert the crystals.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: desertguy

too bad the James Randi thing is bogus...
there goes my financial plan b in life...oh well.

Anyway I would trust my own awareness more than some plastic box

It's a little expensive...so it records white noise I assume.

I dunno I can hear "the voices" just fine thanks...although I will admit a little "evidence" would be nice at times

I would recommend listening to any recordings made backwards as well as forwards

edit on 9121414 by Eliyahu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Randi is just doing what Houdini did. He offered a large cash reward if someone could get it contact with his deceased mother. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's wife couldn't do it & neither could anyone else who tried.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I bought a P-SB7 last year(I think? Maybe 2 years?) and haven't even used the damn thing! I tested it one time real quick but didn't really have any results. It sits in a box on my desk. lol
I haven't done any major investigations for a long time and don't know why. I used to be into it hard core. I need to get back at it. I have captured some great EVP's. EVP's are probably my favorite thing.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

Cool. Have you made a thread with your EVP's? If not, would you? I'm so fascinated with those things.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting
Some day when I get time, yes! I would love to share them.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
i've got 2 spirit boxes and use echovox too and i think they are amazing, not so much the psb7 though.

new topics

top topics

join