It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FACEBOOK demanding Photo I.D to re-access my account? Anyone else?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Step 1..delete facebook
Step 2..do not reactivate
Step 3..enjoy!

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: westliferj
started last wk. THEN, after an hour finagling, got onto my normal acct pages, and the PRIVATE GROUP I FOUNDED on fcbk, but NOW THERS AN IMMUTABLE IRRESISTABLE BLOCKER PAGE POPS UP WHCH DEMANDS FCBK USER upload 3+ personal PHOTO IDs ON THAT PAGE, OR NO-GO TO YOUR PAGES & GROUPS. Despite last person's insistence, there is no way to upload anything except a photo id. I tried to upload data pages/personal impact statements and they wer denied UpLoad to that page whch apparently is looking for a digital image & ID data. My current Fcbk 'portrait' logo is my Sebastian, a rehabbed REdShoulder Hawk from some yrs ago; successfully rehabbed despite wing&head injuries in a HeadOn crash wth a Jeep, released after 4 months treatment and successful livefood capture for his Nutrition and Therapy in capture & tearing apart/swallow-whole freshkills. When his wing function was successfully restored & healed, his headwound & beak break needed Time 2Heal. He may hav been malnourished upon HeadOnCrash/capture...but was at a good weight upon Release to Wild. He stood on a branch 20 feet away, looked back at me for half min; then flew out to the Nesting woods all around us, where he or his relations are a local colony. His crash occurred 1 mile away on a very rural road. I am not a certified Rehabber; but a Fowl Breeder of 25 yrs+, a Hawk afficienado and based all treatment on our local rehabber facilities oversupply of birds & the Data on small hawk diet & age/conditions for this young (pre-6 mo old male) Red Shoulder Hawk's known physical traits & data available. His lifeforce was incredible impactful to my life; a Goal not attainable to someone in my financial/social stata YET commuted thru this Event with this Hawk's recovery&release. He is far more beautiful & desirable than I am able to see in myself THUS I CHOOSE HIS PORTRAIT OVER MINE. facebk has no actual policy rejecting this, yet now has allowed this BLOCKER POPUP REQUIRING 3+PHOTO IDs UPLOADED TO SOMEWHERE/SOMEONE FOR THEIR USE/when we KNOW all is being SIPHONED/SCRAPED OFF OF FACEBK BY HIGRADE SCRAMMERS AND THESE PHOTO ID UPLOADS CAN BECOM A MASSIV DATABANK TO BE HACKED&SCRAPED FOR USE BY TERRORISTS GETTING GOVT JOBS/INVADING WORKFORCE TO STEAL SECRETS AT GOVT CONTRACTOR SITES or worse TO SCAM OUR BANK ACCT/TAKOVER OUR MORTGAG/LEASES/SELL OUR VEHICLE OR RESIDENCE/RAID OUR BANK FUND$....and facebook has no LEGAL RIGHT TO DEMAND PHOTO IDS FOR LOGINS TO PERSONAL ACCOUNTS/PAGES/GROUPS ACTIVITY WHEN NONE WAS REQUIRED TO ESTABLISH/OPEN THESE LONGTIME ACCYTS.! I need help to find out if I am being scammed with this as AN ILLEGAL POPUP/LOGIN BLOCKER page, or if it is legit and Facebook-origin8d, WHY & How do I get Facebook to get this off me. I do not want my legal photo ids (driver license is all I have, I am old, disabled, no longer in work force and never had to have a photo id even when working in a Sears warehouse at management level!) So, I am not going to give over my drivers licence info so someone can scrape off my photo, put in their terrorist/hacker/Darkwebpurchasr
s photo so they can hack me bad.....This is not even making sense. I have/facebk HAS NO WAY TO BE CONTACTED! Yet they want to rule the earth? make their own laws & demands on the public? what kinda social media is this???????

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I founded BACKYARD TURKEYS FOR CAROLINIANS under my personal facebook page's account identity. They both share the same (me) name & email verification. Why that is not being honoured now; is the crux of my query, and (2)WHAT THE F* TO DO TO DISARM THIS LOGIN-BLOCKER DEMANDING PHOTO IDs OF ME! I need to get back on MY TURKEY PAGE. I AM THE FOUNDER, THE ADMINISTRATOR. I HAVE JUST 2 (1 IS NEW, DONT KNO IF SHE EVEN ACCPTD MY RECENT ASK 4HER TO MODERATE THE PAGE/SHE'S VERY ACTIV) other moderators for my page to intercept & query New Applicants for membership, we get a few a week. I have been screwed aroun by Fcbk for a week now. I am in treatment for spinal disease & cancer/ need to get on here. I am trying to make sure ther will be continuous service to our membership should something sudden and final occur in my life that prevents me from ever coming back to my pages. Now THIS! sO, can u connect me wit fcbk administrators or not? Is ther a hack around this?

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

(to your quote: We must adjudge those who Do Things to Those Who Can Do stuff TO Them;such as those powerful
one$ who reached into a Manhattan Jail cell to strangle/breakneck Jeff Epstein cuz he'd b liable to RAT on them
for their billion$ bein TaxHaven$-Tax-Cheat deal$ that ENRICH DC/congress & HE'D TIE THEM TO TH RAPE & MOLESTATION IN HIS PIMPING OFF TEENAGERS & LITTLE GIRLS TO THEIR POWER & THEIR MENTAL ILLNESS that seeks to MOLEST LITTL GIRLS WHO ARE POWERLESS IN THIS WORLD, HAV NO ONE, NOT EVN THE LAW TO UPHOLD THEIR RIGHTS TO PERSONAL DIGNITY, SAFETY&SECURITY IN THEIR BODY & A WAY TO EAT IN THIS WORLD/ TO HAVE SHELTER IN THE CAPITALI$M THAT ABANDONS LITTLE GIRLS & BOYS TO A LUSTFUL WORLD OF MALEPOWER. so; lets judge those who commit crimes against those who are powerless, BUT lets also look to these who ABORT JUSTICE BY KILLING THEIR WITNESSES. Another DC game.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaosComplex

I have been plagued this month by POPUP LOGIN BLOCKER PAGE that refuses to let me proceed to my personal page and my Private Group where I am the sole founding Administrator. When I give my NORMAL & LONGTIME email, get their code there and give it back to the BLOCKER PAGE, it instead of letting me pass, makes me form a new password and then takes me back to the LOGIN BLOCKER PAGE DEMANDING (UP TO) 3+ PHOTO IDS WITH MY NAME ON IT, CLAIMING THEY ARE CONFIRMING MY NAME IS MY NAME. This is a LOOP that will not let me Proceed to my Account or pages, unless I give them digital photo id. How do I get to contact LIVE PERSONS WITH BRAINS at facebk, to confirm I am me. I gave my cellphone number, that is the only way I can get to my pages, backdoor. But WHY IS MY LAPTOP NOT ABLE TO ACCEPT MY CONFIRMATIONS, MY EMAILS OF LONGTIME USE AS VERIFICATION THAT I AM ME;???? is facebook using a Dumbphone brain that cannot get past the fact that I used to ONLY use my email as verification, but now registered my cellphone number only cuz THEY STARTED DEMANDING CELLPHONES AS VERIFICATIONS A FEW MONTHS AGO...that was ANOTHER LOGIN BLOCKER I COULDN'T GET PAST WITHOUT USING MY EMAIL/CELLPHONE NUMBER...now nothing is working; whats wrong with them? It is illegal for them to demand photo ids online when they admit that they get Data siphoned off/scraped...and my legal id with photo can be digitally altered to be used by unauthorized users, in robbery of my bank funds, my home or vehicle accounts....this is a bigtime way to put together a massiv databank for hackers to abscond with usable legit IDs for hackers/terrorists/offgrids to buy & hack me with. tHIS CANNOT B HAPPENING! its so upside down that I feel it is not real.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: fastmari

There are 2 very simple solutions...

1, Upload your photos to verify your ID.
2, Stop using Facebook.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join