It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 30 Most Hilarious Autocorrect Struggles Ever

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

brilliant, laughing all day at some of these.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
This stuff is hilarious and I really enjoy reading all those mistakes and others but I guess maybe not having a "smartphone" just makes me wonder: Don't any of those people actually read what it says before they hit send? Or do they just type and hit send and THEN realize they f-ed up? I guess it just doesn't make sense to me.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Never laughed so much in my entire life

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: thov420
This stuff is hilarious and I really enjoy reading all those mistakes and others but I guess maybe not having a "smartphone" just makes me wonder: Don't any of those people actually read what it says before they hit send? Or do they just type and hit send and THEN realize they f-ed up? I guess it just doesn't make sense to me.

Some people text all day and at super speed and so no they dont check, it becomes like a muscle memory to hit send... But yeah auto correct is a pain in the ass and I haven't used it in years because of that... Easier just to take a few seconds longer and MAKES you proof read a little more XD

But yeah they were funny as hell... "dad do you know where my diploma is?" hahahahahah

EDIT: Obviously laughing at the responce to that question not the question itself XD
edit on 14-9-2014 by Meee32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Great.. just woke my whole family up!
penis
penis
PENIS!

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
My kindle auto corrects all the time but that wa way beyond . I'm crying I'm laughing so hard. Thanks. Can I have my Fiona Mom. . Dad says it's in Uranus. I mean diploma. Damn auto correct.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The miracles of modern technology... I still cringe when friends have the ability to spellcheck online and refuse to use it.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

BWAHAHA! These were great! Thank you!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join